Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Reminder: these people are below us - u/Princess_Kitty14

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
fucking venezuela, go farm gold on warcraft instead of wasting your time larping as a cunt you fucking retarded, that's why your family is starving

There was more free speech under Nazis than modern liberal adherents. Because what they consider problematic changes daily.
Don't play into the hands of Robert Garnica and Genesis Sabino Garnica by saying things would have been better under the nazis. All we can say for certain is that for all these people that accuse others of being the bad guys, they really don't have much room to talk considering all the proverbial skeletons in their closet.

In Latin America there is a very strong tradcuck culture, mainly in the sense of still wanting to formulate a family and exalt women. That's why so many anti-incels.
It's a similar situation in many parts of the world it seems.

Don't play into the hands of Robert Garnica and Genesis Sabino Garnica by saying things would have been better under the nazis. All we can say for certain is that for all these people that accuse others of being the bad guys, they really don't have much room to talk considering all the proverbial skeletons in their closet.

It's a similar situation in many parts of the world it seems.
Nah things certainty would be bad under Nazis, but I wouldn't be around to experience them at least, because I would have already been shot for my subhuman genes.

Average it user

"Princess-kitty" is probably an elaborate trolling larp by this Robert guy designed to be as inflammatory as possible in order to funnel as much attention to his wife's nsfw content as possible and get cucks paying for their 3rd world shithole expenses. Once again incels are just a stepping stone for unsavory, bad faith actors.

Last edited:
"Princess-kitty" is probably an elaborate trolling larp by this Robert guy designed to be as inflammatory as possible in order to funnel as much attention to his wife's nsfw content as possible and get cucks paying for their 3rd world shithole expenses. Once again incels are just a stepping stone for unsavory, bad faith actors.