Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Reminder: these people are below us - u/Princess_Kitty14

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
he looks like a cuck:feelskek:

his face clearly reflect his cuck personality

I'll play devil's advocate here, is there any proof of him being "princess kitty," and is there proof of "princess kitty" being these other users? Only thing I'm seeing that could loosely connect it is his GitHub having "koneko" in the name.

u/Princess_Kitty14/Dianavic/Koneko-Dono/Koneko-Desu
Is all the same person, the other accounts got banned.

This is the reason he was banned as dianavic
To add, when he used the username u/Dianavic, he was banned for impersonating a 14-year-old Korean girl from instagram (stole her selfies and claimed to be her) and offering her virginity to strangers on r/virginityexchange.

The girl he impersonated was _yujeong_05 who was born in 2005, meaning he offered the virginity of a minor at the time on r/virginityexchange.
View attachment 455055
View attachment 455063
So much for "personality". He got an (ugly) girlfriend, despite being a predator.

I can pm more proof of him using these accounts if you want.

Stop trying to advocate for him simply cause he's an ugly male, these people are not your friends, they're you're enemy. Considering you've been here since 2017 it's crazy you haven't figured that out yet.

they're you're enemy
Exactly. They proved they will go out of their way in any way possible to harass people. BrazilianSigma and the r/ugly admin that was almost pushed to suicide like a past member of an incel sub.

Stop trying to advocate for him simply cause he's an ugly male, these people are not your friends, they're you're enemy. Considering you've been here since 2017 it's crazy you haven't figured that out yet.
Oh I'm not trying to do that. When I first saw this post it just seems like all of this was pinned on him without any further context. For me, it's always innocent until proven guilty.

"future fashion designer" lmao COPE
Also the "Parcial-time Hikikomori" part
Yeah a foid in a relationship is somehow the same as a reclusive shut-in male that never got attention or validation from anyone :feelshaha:
Literally the "I'm so lonely even though I have a boyfriend :(" meme come to life.
@Gymcelled @ThoughtfulCel

Also the "Parcial-time Hikikomori" part
Yeah a foid in a relationship is somehow the same as a reclusive shut-in male that never got attention or validation from anyone :feelshaha:
Literally the "I'm so lonely even though I have a boyfriend :(" meme come to life.
@Gymcelled @ThoughtfulCel

Remember how many times this IncelTear user has mocked other guys because they "just weren't doing it for women" and "not enough" ?
Think this woman would still consider herself a hikikomori if she was fully satisfied with Robert? Looks like she is saying she needs a real man (aka a chad)
@Snowstormhigh @-BrettyBoy- @ThoughtfulCel

Remember how many times this IncelTear user has mocked other guys because they "just weren't doing it for women" and "not enough" ?
Think this woman would still consider herself a hikikomori if she was fully satisfied with Robert? Looks like she is saying she needs a real man (aka a chad)
Princess is a man, old boy.

Real man? It seems she wants a simp that is obsessed with her and will treat her like a qween. Treat them like a princess in public, like a whore in private. Chad's won't do that, they don't care about m'lady's integrity, he wants holes.

Real man? It seems she wants a simp that is obsessed with her and will treat her like a qween. Treat them like a princess in public, like a whore in private. Chad's won't do that, they don't care about m'lady's integrity, he wants holes.
If she was with a chad would she be thinking she was a hikikomori aka lonely and not having much of a life? That doesn't seem like something a woman in a relationship with a chad would say. And does the guy that OP posted look like a chad to you :feelshaha:

Princess is a man, old boy.
But remember how many times he's implied that incels and failed normie manosphere group guys fall short and "aren't doing it for women" and "not enough"? He shouldn't be so quick to point fingers.

If she was with a chad would she be thinking she was a hikikomori aka lonely and not having much of a life? That doesn't seem like something a woman in a relationship with a chad would say. And does the guy that OP posted look like a chad to you :feelshaha:
Nah, I just meant that I guess she fantasizes about being treated like a qween and super desired all the time instead of a cumdump like Chad would do. Simp boyfriend with Chad cock, maybe, a mix of the two. I don't know.

She probably witholds sex from Robert which is why he's on IT so much:feelskek:

Just remember. It's you who needs to improve.

Not the creature who thinks she deserves more than you :feelshaha:

Not the creature who thinks she deserves more than you :feelshaha:
But in this situation there seems to be signs that she thinks she can do better than the IncelTear user guy she's with if she's referring to herself as a hikikomori. And maybe in this situation she's not entirely wrong...

But in this situation there seems to be signs that she thinks she can do better than the IncelTear user guy she's with if she's referring to herself as a hikikomori. And maybe in this situation she's not entirely wrong...
Even we are better than the IT user she's with. I don't blame her. :feelskek:

This is what happens when a latino drinks the western sjw cool aid.
He wasn't the only one.
Even we are better than the IT user she's with. I don't blame her. :feelskek:
Imagine being a mediocre web developer that makes resumes like this

and thinking you can forever fool incels into thinking you have a successful life and claiming to have enough time to shit on incels in the mean time. Yeah you can theoretically do both but how well is that working out for him considering he mostly posts about anime when he isn't posting about incels?

Last edited:
Guys, don't shit on him please, he has to distract himself to oblivion all day so he doesn't have to think about food, thus being in a forced regime to lose weight and think about eating horses, cats, mouses and dogs.

Guys, don't shit on him please, he has to distract himself to oblivion all day so he doesn't have to think about food, thus being in a forced regime to lose weight and think about eating horses, cats, mouses and dogs.
Chimpansuela

PIN THIS THREAD

@Idlevillagercel thoughts on this matter and your Uruguayan land :feelsStudy: ?
Same as in the US. There's a 100 million more people living here so I don't see why @your personality is so surprised. That being said, I think I'm the only uruguayan user on this site, there was another one some months ago but he deleted his account after I scared him by accident :feels:

Someone with a reddit account should post the dox of this cuck to IT members. I already saved all his dox in a neat folder :3 . It's fun to think that faggots are this upset with us. We aren't even focused on them and they feel the need to harass us. Probably because they are sexually frustrated faggots who want us to join their side. Ironically enough these weak pathetic failed men talk about beating us up in their faggot subreddit when in reality I would give this homo a brain damage in under 10 seconds if we ever fought.

There is a faggot which I came across while looking for guides. A random faggot felt the need to tell us to go "gay".

Same as in the US. There's a 100 million more people living here so I don't see why @your personality is so surprised.
Tbh :feelscomfy:

Inceldom is a modern day problem that's affected even 2nd world countries at this point.

This is one of those topics where @your personality doesnt think or percieve beyond his own realm :feelswhere: too much theories/speculations and not enough actual life experience :feelswhat:
That being said, I think I'm the only uruguayan user on this site, there was another one some months ago but he deleted his account after I scared him by accident :feels:
How did you scare him ?

Tbh :feelscomfy:

Inceldom is a modern day problem that's affected even 2nd world countries at this point.

This is one of those topics where @your personality doesnt think or percieve beyond his own realm :feelswhere: too much theories/speculations and not enough actual life experience :feelswhat:
There's millions of people in Europe and the Middle East yet most of the people you see in incel and anti-incel groups outside of the anglo world are in South American countries like Brazil. That's what is strange.

There's millions of people in Europe and the Middle East yet most of the people you see in incel and anti-incel groups outside of the anglo world are in South American countries like Brazil. That's what is strange.
That's because in those countries and like Mexico they want to extinguish inceldom :feelsjuice: they're more vocal about it because feminists shaming doesnt exist there and machismo mannerisms are King :feelswhat: cartels/gang members are known to annihilate feminists groups in mexico, so it never properly develops.

the west rips you apart the minute you let your displeasure be known.

That's because in those countries and like Mexico they want to extinguish inceldom :feelsjuice: they're more vocal about it because feminists shaming doesnt exist there and machismo mannerisms are King :feelswhat: cartels/gang members are known to annihilate feminists groups in mexico, so it never properly develops.
You see I admit I don't know about those countries and why there is so much manosphere and incel activity online from there so I didn't muse on why exactly. Only pointed out it seems like there's a disproportionate amount of incel and anti-incel groups and discussions from countries in South America like Brazil. My guess would be some of it stems from over sexualization with carnaval like events because as people here know availability of sex for the average male is inversely correlated with how sexualized the culture is.

In addition to cartels/gang members stomping out feminists I can see how the macho culture would mean most people in Central America would be embarrassed to even consider inceldom a thing among their people.
the west rips you apart the minute you let your displeasure be known.
It can be worse in more ghetto areas of the west. And you'd still be ripped apart a different way (maybe sometimes literally) in central American countries if you opposed the traditionalist solution to feminist like some here do.

It's because basically in Brazil everyone fucks everyone, just as in Sweden, Finland, Germany, Portugal, New Zealand, Austria... they can't even understand that a man in some places are simply not able to get sex because it is so easy in their countries. The extreme hypersexualization that exists there enables pretty much everyone to have sex, even subhuman dudes.

It's commont in countries in latin america for girls under 14 to have an unbelievable bodycount, men have less depending on where they live and what places they go to, but they also have unbelievable bodycounties at a very young age below 15.
They just can't conceive the idea of someone not being able to get get because they don't see outside their own environment. Just like IT FAGGOTS that can't see the idea that age of consent is not a global unique number.

It's because basically in Brazil everyone fucks everyone, just as in Sweden, Finland, Germany, Portugal, New Zealand, Austria... they can't even understand that a man in some places are simply not able to get sex because it is so easy in their countries. The extreme hypersexualization that exists there enables pretty much everyone to have sex, even subhuman dudes.

It's commont in countries in latin america for girls under 14 to have an unbelievable bodycount, men have less depending on where they live and what places they go to, but they also have unbelievable bodycounties at a very young age below 15.
They just can't conceive the idea of someone not being able to get get because they don't see outside their own environment. Just like IT FAGGOTS that can't see the idea that age of consent is not a global unique number.
Also Ig it's the holdover of religious traditionalist values and culture that emphasizes saving and forgiving women and the incomplete transition to a more liberal progressive and sexually open society without it being taboo. So with that incomplete transition there is more dissonance and a lot more likely to be the worst mix of traditionalist and feminist ideals like in the US and UK @MarquisDeSade

Also Ig it's the holdover of religious traditionalist values and culture that emphasizes saving and forgiving women and the incomplete transition to a more liberal progressive and sexually open society without it being taboo. So with that incomplete transition there is more dissonance and a lot more likely to be the worst mix of traditionalist and feminist ideals like in the US and UK @MarquisDeSade
Social egalitarianism has failed the world over, the myth of social equality being exposed for what it is, mass delusion, so what you're seeing the world over is the desperate pretense at maintaining the illusion or false appearance of social egalitarianism as it it descends into widespread social Darwinism, crony capitalism, and extreme decadent corruption.

Social Darwinism however just like social egalitarianism can't be maintained indefinitely either, because eventually the have nots outnumbers the haves as the zero sum game environment can no longer sustain itself in a world of increasing diminishing returns everywhere.

In all major collapsing empires and civilizations in decline right upon their collapse and eventual disintegration there's usually some kind of religious, political, personality, or fanatical social cult that absurdly tries to support the dying political status quo as a means of keeping itself relevant even when ideologically or existentially it exists purely in total chaos, that's exactly what we see in the western world currently under the disguises of feminism, racial equity, universal income, political correctness and so on.

And of course these movements are filled with various hypocrisies, errors, double standards, and logical fallacies, but so long as the aristocracy has the power ideologically supporting it all through the state or its enforcing bodies they'll continue to do so simply because they have the means to enforce it. It is the last ditch effort of all collapsing empires or civilizations to maintain a sort of ideological purity as an extrapolation of desperation to maintain the appearance of social order even in an environment in all actuality where there is none at all.

Last edited:
lol hes literally a faggot incel beaner

Social egalitarianism has failed the world over, the myth of social equality being exposed for what it is, mass delusion, so what you're seeing the world over is the desperate pretense at maintaining the illusion or false appearance of social egalitarianism as it it descends into widespread social Darwinism, crony capitalism, and extreme decadent corruption.

Social Darwinism however just like social egalitarianism can't be maintained indefinitely either, because eventually the have nots outnumbers the haves as the zero sum game environment can no longer sustain itself in a world of increasing diminishing returns everywhere.
And as a result these same self professed "social egalitarians" of the woke, pro democracy inter-sectionalist kind will ironically resort to increasingly illiberal means to stop any challenges to their world view or the presence/existence of anyone like incels that contradicts their narrative and hierarchy of oppression.

Last edited:
And as a result these same self professed "social egalitarians" will ironically resort to increasingly illiberal means to stop any challenges to their world view or the presence/existence of anyone like incels that contradicts their narrative and hierarchy of oppression.
Of course they will, mass delusion is a powerful thing and they will destroy the world or others if anything or anybody threatens it. They absolutely do not want to admit failure or defeat publicly where they'll continue to double down on their various hysterias even to the point of persecuting others, because the moment they've admit failure and defeat is the moment they lose all influential power over society. People will do anything to maintain power over their own lives and over others, I mean, just about anything as far as the depths of human depravity is concerned.

Of course they will, mass delusion is a powerful thing and they will destroy the world or others if anything or anybody threatens it. They absolutely do not want to admit failure or defeat publicly where they'll continue to double down on their various hysterias even to the point of persecuting others, because the moment they've admit failure and defeat is the moment they lose all influential power over society. People will do anything to maintain their own power over their own lives and others, I mean, just about anything as far as the depths of human depravity is concerned.
Imagine being a site that pretends to champion human rights and call out fundamentalists and yet be more obsessed with proving a point just to own supposed political opponents over the topic of male suicide and violence against men:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back