Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Reminder: these people are below us - u/Princess_Kitty14

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Imagine being more obsessed with proving a point just to own supposed political opponents over the topic of male suicide and violence against men:
When destroying enemies politically all means of dehumanizing them becomes paramount in everything, and even if there are no real enemies left within the environment it becomes necessary for them to create or fabricate them out of thin air just to maintain public relevancy.

IT females are all either whales, trannies or a cuck larping

When destroying enemies politically all means of dehumanizing them becomes paramount in everything, and even if there are no real enemies left within the environment it becomes necessary for them to create or fabricate them out of thin air just to maintain relevancy.
These people reveal themselves for the illiberal frauds they really are every time they go out of their way to demonize a new group that doesn't goes along with their narrative.

These people reveal themselves for the illiberal frauds they are every time they keep trying to demonize everyone that doesn't goes along with their narrative.
Yes, but they don't care as they control the press and all academic social institutions of power, whether people see their hypocrisy or not outright, they don't care. They feel invulnerable drunk on power and until something comes along to challenge their power threatening it they'll continue these same trends or displays, it will only get worse as time goes on.

Yes, but they don't care as they control the press and all academic social institutions of power, whether people see their hypocrisy or not, they don't care. They feel invulnerable drunk on power and until something comes along to challenge their power threatening it they'll continue these same trends or displays.
Correct but more neutral parties need to see that these people long ago lost whatever moral high ground or monopoly on truth they thought they could forever convince everyone else that they had (also the purpose of this thread by @Snowstormhigh btw).

Last edited:
Correct but more neutral parties need to see they long ago lost whatever moral high ground or monopoly on truth they might have once had.
We've gotten to the point where they have extracted control even over their past or prior opposition. There's a reason for instance that the republican party has basically disintegrated into the party that does nothing at all.

No, the collapse of empire and nation state is all but guaranteed now where everything else is noise. We're so beyond the point of political, social, or economic reformation at this point, nothing is going to stop the inevitable demise.

We've gotten to the point where they have extracted control even over their past or prior opposition. There's a reason for instance that the republican party has basically disintegrated into the party that does nothing at all
By more neutral parties I mean lurkers that are more on the fence and not completely ideologically committed to one side or the other.

By more neutral parties I mean lurkers that are more on the fence and not completely ideologically committed to one side or the other.
First rule of human nature, a majority of people are socially docile mindless conformists and cowards, most will not commit to anything which is why revolutions worldwide are always started by a small group of individuals in every beginning.

First rule of human nature, a majority of people are socially docile mindless conformists and cowards, most will not commit to anything which is why revolutions worldwide are always started by a small group of individuals in every beginning.
At the same time no point preaching to the choir all the time if you want to advance your agenda in some way.

"future fashion designer" lmao COPE
He looks like a trannyfag, no surprise he's got typical foid dreams and misconceptions about life.
To add, when he used the username u/Dianavic, he was banned for impersonating a 14-year-old Korean girl from instagram (stole her selfies and claimed to be her) and offering her virginity to strangers on r/virginityexchange.

The girl he impersonated was _yujeong_05 who was born in 2005, meaning he offered the virginity of a minor at the time on r/virginityexchange.
View attachment 455055
View attachment 455063
So much for "personality". He got an (ugly) girlfriend, despite being a predator.
So ironic. Proudly combatting inkwells and their theories at IT despite himself being extremely lookist and obsessed with beautiful people, and underaged noodlewhores, no less. This guy definitely has issues way bigger than bothering a bunch of depressed virgins online.

Last edited:
This shit got filophical really fast. It's way over my head. @your personality @MarquisDeSade

WHY IS THIS NOT PINNED YET

Funny how half their mods have been banned for one reason or another. LMAO.

thank you mods

@Snowstormhigh

kitty14 saw this thread and talked about it briefly, conveniently just talking about a private instagram. DIdn't bother telling everyone he is a faggot larping. xD
The faggot screenshoted a small part jfl:feelskek:, hope he does the world a favor and commits suicide.

NGL hard to hate this lad since he probably legit loves Adventure Time like I do, LARPing as a foid is just something I don't have the same passion for that he does. I can celebrate our differences.

I have a short memory for which personalities say what, can you explain some of the more offensive things he or his sock persona have said that apply to me or to kind gentlemen?

Mister Kitty, can you please take a screenshot and elab this?

Seriously though imagine living in fucking Venezuela.
I would have roped at birth tbhngl

Seriously though imagine living in fucking Venezuela.
I would have roped at birth tbhngl
He is only alive now because he LARPs to distract himself from the hunger. He probably ate one of his family members already.

possible that I missed the post containing proof, could you quote it?
The first post you idiot, and another soon after. You think I just randomly selected some random dude off Google and made up what I posted? The very same pic in the blue shirt he uploaded when he was using the name u/Koneko-Desu. This guy[UWSL] has larped under many different accounts as I've mentioned, all that have been banned/suspended except for the one he uses now.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Also Ig it's the holdover of religious traditionalist values and culture that emphasizes saving and forgiving women and the incomplete transition to a more liberal progressive and sexually open society without it being taboo. So with that incomplete transition there is more dissonance and a lot more likely to be the worst mix of traditionalist and feminist ideals like in the US and UK @MarquisDeSade

somehow this fag makes money developing programs and i rot as NEET, if ur smart enough to do that shit why would u do such a faggy thing?

If he is from Venezuela maybe he is moneymaxxing by letting simps from Reddit DM his larp account and donate him money.

wtf man he look mogs me, a retarded cumskin like THIS PHYSICAL MOGS ME IM GOING INSANE FUCK THE WHITE RACE JEWISH SUPREMACY!!!!

There are both a lot of incels and anti-incels in South America for some reason tbh

In Latin America there is a very strong tradcuck culture, mainly in the sense of still wanting to formulate a family and exalt women. That's why so many anti-incels.

wtf man he look mogs me, a retarded cumskin like THIS PHYSICAL MOGS ME IM GOING INSANE FUCK THE WHITE RACE JEWISH SUPREMACY!!!!

I bet that's Brazilian sigma

Funny how he rages about pedo shit on IT, yet is one himself.
Funny how it's not the first occurrence of that on IT. I'm starting to see a pattern developing.

JFL at this faggot, btw. This is one of the scum that thinks they're better than us? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Fuckin' cuck probably thinks white knighting will get him laid, what an absolute moron.

Funny how it's not the first occurrence of that on IT. I'm starting to see a pattern developing.

JFL at this faggot, btw. This is one of the scum that thinks they're better than us? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Fuckin' cuck probably thinks white knighting will get him laid, what an absolute moron.
i wonder what the rest of cucktears looks like

i wonder what the rest of cucktears looks like
They probably look like the people who attend Smash Bros tourneys who can't control their body odor.

I’m above all IncelTear users because only losers post there.

And as a result these same self professed "social egalitarians" of the woke, pro democracy inter-sectionalist kind will ironically resort to increasingly illiberal means to stop any challenges to their world view or the presence/existence of anyone like incels that contradicts their narrative and hierarchy of oppression.
There was more free speech under Nazis than modern liberal adherents. Because what they consider problematic changes daily.
I’m above all IncelTear users because only losers post there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back