Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good news: IncelTear admits that when they say "personality," they do not mean "good person." (You ain't touching this, Icecat).

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
Now that they've been repeatedly confronted with the fact that MrSamEntertainment and Blackops2cel - both of whom they claimed have great personalities, because MrSamEntertainment has TikTok videos showing his "productive life," and blackops2cel ignored incel requests to join incel forums, showing he "wants nothing to do with us," and later looksmaxxed into a squintmaxxing truecel - they no longer get to claim that our "toxic personalities" and "misogyny" are the reasons we're incel.

After all, they were also confronted with the fact that numerous known "toxic" guys have gotten laid. This includes guys they falsely claimed were incels, such as the guy who maced a woman after harassing her.

So it turns out, when they accuse us of having "horrible personalities" and this being the reason we can't get laid, they must just be bashing incels for not being "charismatic" psychopaths (which they insist would make up for our looks), which is what they think of themselves as being.

In actuality, IncelTear users are just psychopaths whom nobody likes, which is why guys like Robert Garnica (Princess_Kitty14) have to get sex-trafficked women in Venezuela. That's obviously how he got the ugly-looking Genesis Sabino Garnica.

For IncelTear users, if you're not just a charming psychopath, it makes them ANGRY, and this is why you DESERVE to be incel.

Personalityclaim

Personalityclaimagain

Personalityclaimagainagainagain

Personalityclaimb

Personalityclaimeight

Personalityclaimfive

Personalityclaimfour

Personalityclaimten

Oh, and here's what Canvasshoes2, who doesn't (remember) who MrSamEntertainment is, had to say about the latter when she saw the stuff on him last year:

Canvasshoes2

Now that they've been repeatedly confronted with the fact that MrSamEntertainment and Blackops2cel - both of whom they claimed have great personalities, because MrSamEntertainment has TikTok videos showing his "productive life," and blackops2cel ignored incel requests to join incel forums, showing he "wants nothing to do with us," and later looksmaxxed into a squintmaxxing truecel - they no longer get to claim that our "toxic personalities" and "misogyny" are the reasons we're incel.

After all, they were also confronted with the fact that numerous known "toxic" guys have gotten laid. This includes guys they falsely claimed were incels, such as the guy who maced a woman after harassing her.

So it turns out, when they accuse us of having "horrible personalities" and this being the reason we can't get laid, they must just be bashing incels for not being "charismatic" psychopaths (which they insist would make up for our looks), which is what they think of themselves as being.

In actuality, IncelTear users are just psychopaths whom nobody likes, which is why guys like Robert Garnica (Princess_Kitty14) have to get sex-trafficked women in Venezuela. That's obviously how he got the ugly-looking Genesis Sabino Garnica.

For IncelTear users, if you're not just a charming psychopath, it makes them ANGRY, and this is why you DESERVE to be incel.

View attachment 872251

View attachment 872253

View attachment 872256

View attachment 872257

View attachment 872258

View attachment 872259

View attachment 872261

View attachment 872262

Oh, and here's what Canvasshoes2, who doesn't (remember) who MrSamEntertainment is, had to say about the latter when she saw the stuff on him last year:

View attachment 872266
If it was my personality id gotten laid Eons ago, Im a chill dude, I also worked and studied and finished college, I have a long work history behind me aswell inbetween, Oh and every place ive gone, people have made fun of my huge jew nose and i never bring this up, So they cant deny looks is completely out of the picture

Last edited:
If it was my personality id gotten laid Eons ago, Im a chill dude, I also worked and studied and finished college, I have a long work history behind me aswell inbetween, Oh and every place ive gone, people have made fun of my huge jew nose and i never bring this up, So they cant deny looks is completely out of the picture
Do you belive in [the current thing]? Women want NPCs as beta providers for obivious reasons.

then why are most autistic men virgins?

> Anyone can be attractive if they’re kindhearted

The gaslighting is foul. There’s no way in hell anyone can ever be this disingenuous and deceiving without doing it deliberately. Either that, or they’re just so unbelievably out of touch with reality that it makes me feel like OP isn’t really fighting the good fight anymore. Like, literally, these people are not even worth five seconds of your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back