Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTear users have terrible hygiene.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
So let's analyze some images provided by IncelTear scumbags.

This is a former user of theirs, HiddenKittyLady:

lkizde0umam91.jpg

When's the last time this "woman" (I'm skeptical of this actually being a woman) washed "her" hair? And look at that arm hair. How about taking a shower and shaving, sweaty?

You can tell "her" room smells like shit, too:

68qxdazfdz891.jpg

Here's Ajaxslutted, who is currently taking over the lead role for screen shots. Look at her filthy fingernails:

tphvoe0wpnea1.jpg

And of course, there's Princess_Kitty14's (Robert Garnica) wife, Genesis Sabino Garnica, whose pictures he uses to LARP as a woman. To be fair, they're Venezuelan.

Genesiskitten

Here's Random_silly_name. You can tell this is a smelly hippie. Get a haircut, sweaty:

just-got-sent-here-and-i-love-the-colours-i-made-this-skirt-v0-g1od2hz1i2w81.jpg

This is HeckinFeckinChonker. Excellent hair style, sweaty. And she's married and polyamorous:

i-decided-to-repost-my-selfie-here-34-only-been-with-one-v0-pgduojcup9m91.jpg

There was a study that showed that women rarely showered. I'm not going to bring it up because I'm done with spamming my autism everywhere though. When a woman tells you to have a shower its all projection as they never shower. How come their fake tan doesn't fade? Its due to them never showering.

they hardly pass as women jfl

i can see the ball bulge on the first bitch jfl

same people that tell us to take some showers btw :lul:

They would be posting here if they weren't troons

lkizde0umam91.jpg

When's the last time this "woman" (I'm skeptical of this actually being a woman) washed "her" hair? And look at that arm hair. How about taking a shower and shaving, sweaty?

68qxdazfdz891.jpg

Here's Ajaxslutted, who is currently taking over the lead role for screen shots. Look at her filthy fingernails:

tphvoe0wpnea1.jpg

And of course, there's Princess_Kitty14's (Robert Garnica) wife, Genesis Sabino Garnica, whose pictures he uses to LARP as a woman. To be fair, they're Venezuelan.

View attachment 737375

Here's Random_silly_name. You can tell this is a smelly hippie. Get a haircut, sweaty:

just-got-sent-here-and-i-love-the-colours-i-made-this-skirt-v0-g1od2hz1i2w81.jpg

This is HeckinFeckinChonker. Excellent hair style, sweaty. And she's married and polyamorous:

most subhuman .is user mogs most handsome lebensunwertes leben from Incel Tears to self harm

Last edited:
Not on IT, but I remember seeing a post where many foids admitted having more sex than showers

Disgusting “people”

They probably smell like hotdog water

They kind of look like what you'd expect. Bottom feeders who need to mock people lower than them because then they feel better about themselves.

Why are they all trannies lol

They kind of look like what you'd expect. Bottom feeders who need to mock people lower than them because then they feel better about themselves.

We’re not lowER than them (trannies), they are lowER than us.

Just because society gives them privileges and bends over backwards to help them in many ways, doesn’t mean that we are beneath them

it just means we live in a sick, twisted, backwards, degenERate society.

In a logical society, these mentally ill troons will be euthanised whereas low value males will be able to find a female partner as long as we hold a stable job and we’ll be seen as respectable citizens for doing our part in starting healthy functional families, populating the planet in addition to contributing our labour and utility to society.

Last edited:
Disgusting tranny degenerates... at least half of them will rope soon enough tho haha

Disgusting tranny degenerates... at least half of them will rope soon enough tho haha

Half is not enough, they all need to be extERminated

These are the types of people who'd try to avoid paying a bus fare despite getting enough neetbuxx to buy the entire bus.

they all look like a failure, which is to be expected from someone who wastes time on that forum. lmao If the world were only made of ugly cunts like them i wouldnt mind being a incel.

Incel tear

They feel so much superior to us and yet look like this. just lol at them

Why are they all trannies lol

In modERn westERn society, a man fucking anothER man in the ass is totally normal.

A tranny cutting off his dick and wearing dresses is totally normal

But if an incel tells the TRUTH about female nature (and reality in genERal), he will be labelled by society as mentally ill, and normies will pressure him to go to thERapy for rest of his life and get drugged up by Jew-meds provided by ((((pharmaceutical companies)))).

What a backwards Clown world we live in. I can’t help but laugh at how nonsensical, illogical and ridiculous this society is. This Society desERves all the chaos which is coming to it in the future

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

At least some of them have long hair. I totally can't stand women with short hair.
'Princess kitty' is :feelspuke: although. 1/10 maximum.

They look like the weirdos I imagined them to be

a shock to no one sane

hate bitches who cant keep their room clean, and not shower, as a kid people always say girls are clean and boys are dirty but its the other way around these days, and the men who mate with them need to be sterilized

hate bitches who cant keep their room clean, and not shower, as a kid people always say girls are clean and boys are dirty but its the other way around these days, and the men who mate with them need to be sterilized
At least some of them have long hair. I totally can't stand women with short hair.
'Princess kitty' is :feelspuke: although. 1/10 maximum.
They are not women. They are troons

never mind then, but real women act like this too, trannies are like chamaleons they study women 1 on 1 until they act like them, disgusting parasites

Your average woman has no time nor desire to be posting on some retarded communities like that. No wonder they are full of ugly fuck ups.

They look like the weirdos I imagined them to be
I just imagine them as troonjaks

Trannies are really dirty tbh

The biggest irony of all time in this situation is the fact that most of us have put more effort into working on ourselves more than any of these people have done in their whole lives.

But it's understandable though, most of them never had to try in order to get what they want, Is all of their bullshit about incels being lazy neckbeards (although the case for some incels) its not the case for most and its just pure projection.

lkizde0umam91.jpg

68qxdazfdz891.jpg

tphvoe0wpnea1.jpg

View attachment 737375

I can tell the smell of them through my screen. Filthy unhygienic cockroaches they all deserve to die

It's funny how they tell all of us that we all apparently have shit hygiene when they all look like this.

I am lean, hygienic, and I know how to dress, been that way for many years, but I am still incel due to women's bullshit standards. These women and ("women") can exist being nasty and unwashed and still get boyfriends. Shows you the unfortunate state of things these days.

Many, nah fuck it; all of these chick's if they had a male identical twin, well he'd be incel.

infrq
most subhuman .is user mogs most handsome lebensunwertes leben from Incel Tears to self harm
soul contre tous
soul contre tous
dER untERmensch ★
Yesterday at 4:20 AM
Add bookmark
...most subhuman .is user mogs most handsome lebensunwertes leben from Incel Tears to self harm
Last edited: Yesterday at 4:24 AM
Quote R

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back