Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Reminder: these people are below us - u/Princess_Kitty14

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
This is the cuck who Larp's as a whore on IT
09fc72

Screenshot 20210611 065729

u/Princess_Kitty14/Dianavic/Koneko-Dono/Koneko-Desu

Selfie he uploaded as Koneko-Desu
Koneko

This is appearntly his "wife".
Genesis Sabino Garnica
Screenshot 20210611 182053

Screenshot 20210611 114101

@FemaleInventionsLOL
@your personality

Last edited:
"future fashion designer" lmao COPE

There son will be incel

I didn't get it

is s/he a tranny?

fucking venezuela, go farm gold on warcraft instead of wasting your time larping as a cunt you fucking retarded, that's why your family is starving

Lol hes a spic larping as blonde stacy lol
Jfl at reddit

what a fucking weirdo. Who knew a Venezuelan white spic identifies as a Jewish-American Princess (I didn't know spics absorbed (((Judd Apatow))) trash in their shithole country) that is inexplicably obsessed with incels to the point of irrationality

Last edited:
still mogs us all by having a gf

:feelspuke:What an absolute faggot. Let's all vow to play minecraft with this trash if we ever meet him.

Nice job finding all this information tbh.

To add, when he used the username u/Dianavic, he was banned for impersonating a 14-year-old Korean girl from instagram (stole her selfies and claimed to be her) and offering her virginity to strangers on r/virginityexchange.

The girl he impersonated was _yujeong_05 who was born in 2005, meaning he offered the virginity of a minor at the time on r/virginityexchange.
Original 1

Diana Vic Virginity Exchange

So much for "personality". He got an (ugly) girlfriend, despite being a predator.

Last edited:
I hope this fucking cuck screenshots this post as he is so obsessed with us.
OP is a god.
Bunch of mentally ill fucking bastards. They just project and project all day. Making fun of us is a gigantic cope with their own failure, look at this fucking cuck.

SCREENSHOT THIS POST YOU FUCKING CUCK, YOU LIKE TO CONVENIENTLY TAKE EVERYTHING OUT OF CONTEXT, LET'S SEE WHAT YOU WILL DO WITH THIS POST. COME ON YOU FUCKING CUCK FAGGOT.

I hope this fucking cuck screenshots this post as he is so obsessed with us.
OP is a god.
Bunch of mentally ill fucking bastards. They just project and project all day. Making fun of us is a gigantic cope with their own failure, look at this fucking cuck.

SCREENSHOT THIS POST YOU FUCKING CUCK, YOU LIKE TO CONVENIENTLY TAKE EVERYTHING OUT OF CONTEXT, LET'S SEE WHAT YOU WILL DO WITH THIS POST. COME ON YOU FUCKING CUCK FAGGOT.

Dianeko Kitty

Most IT females are probably cucks larping, idk why a foid would spend so much time posting there about incels except for the occasional karma farming posts

Last edited:
Funny how he rages about pedo shit on IT, yet is one himself.

Last edited:
at this point IT has just as many LARPers as this site

what a fucking weirdo. Who knew a Venezuelan white spic identifies as a Jewish-American Princess (I didn't know spics absorbed (((Judd Apatow))) trash in their shithole country) that is inexplicably obsessed with incels to the point of irrationality
There are both a lot of incels and anti-incels in South America for some reason tbh

This guy is mentally ill. He probably jacks off to our JB bait threads. This is what happens when a latino drinks the western sjw cool aid. That Twitter page is pure cringe.

I must admit, the dude is good at pretending to be a slutty foid, he had me awhile back until I discovered the truth.

HELLO PRINCESS_KITTY14, WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR FAMOUS KARMA WHORING SCREENSHOTS. WHAT IS GOING ON THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO SCREENSHOT THIS POST, HUH?

Niggas in venezuela got to larp as women online to screenshot an incel forum 24/7 just to not think about food

Niggas in venezuela got to larp as women online to screenshot an incel forum 24/7 just to not think about food
Basically China, they ate their own dogs and cats.

His ''girlfriend'' looks like a tranny.

COME ON KITTY, TRY TO TAKE THIS POST OUT OF CONTEXT LIKE YOU DO TO ALL THE OTHER POSTS. LET'S SEE HOW CREATIVE YOU ARE GONNA BE TO TWIST THIS POST AWAY FROM WHAT IT ACTUALLY IS, LIKE YOU DID TO MY POSTS AND BRETTYBOY'S

The list of moderators is now hidden. JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

But nothing's more pathetic than a "Canadian"...

I don’t understand Mexican :feelsjuice:

This is very exciting!

We are accomplished something!

A Canadian is still white, they can convert to something better if they want.
White or not, they are still Americans in denial who refuse to snap out of their collective delusion that the British still won.

And it's "Canadian" with quotation marks. Please don't give that occupied territory that is supposed to be ours any sort of legitimacy.

It seems kitty is ignoring this. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
No karma whore posting = no goals achieved.

HEY PRINCESS_KITY14, I SEE YOU ARE ACTIVE ON REDDIT NOW, COME SCREENSHOT THIS POST REAL QUICK :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: BE SURE TO SCREENSHOT EVERYTHING THIS TIME INSTEAD OF TWISTING EVERYTHING TO FIT YOUR VIEWS AND KARMA WHORE FARMING FAGGOT

HEY PRINCESS_KITY14, I SEE YOU ARE ACTIVE ON REDDIT NOW, COME SCREENSHOT THIS POST REAL QUICK :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: BE SURE TO SCREENSHOT EVERYTHING THIS TIME INSTEAD OF TWISTING EVERYTHING TO FIT YOUR VIEWS AND KARMA WHORE FARMING FAGGOT
He's not gonna do it. He's another willfully ignorant sad sack, like his tranny friends that will continue support his larping in the name of "social justice."

Imagine looking like that AND living in Venezuela

He's not gonna do it. He's another willfully ignorant sad sack, like his tranny friends that will continue support his larping in the name of "social justice."
Well fucking said. Bunch of fucking cuck faggots.

Well fucking said. Bunch of fucking cuck faggots.
they are probably all white males that are taking Simping waaay too far just to maintain a power-imbalanced relationship with a foid that is predominantly a crazy man-hating lesbian, masquerading as "queer" or "bi"

In a way, the illusion of love, is a lot like slavery

Last edited:
they are probably all white males that are taking Simping waaay too far just to maintain a power-imbalanced relationship with a foid that is predominantly a crazy man-hating lesbian, masquerading as "queer" or "bi"

In a way, the illusion of love, is a lot like slavery
Emotional slavery, dependency, submission. Really fits this fucking faggot and the rest of the loving qween soyboys of the sub cuckdit.

I don't know what's more inflated, the Venezualan bolivar or foid SMV.

Though it is fascinating that there seems to be a correlation between inflation and hypergamy in general.

I don't what's more inflated, their currency or foid SMV
That's a hell of a difficult question. Maybe look at Hungary in the 40s where inflation was at sextillions.

I'll play devil's advocate here, is there any proof of him being "princess kitty," and is there proof of "princess kitty" being these other users? Only thing I'm seeing that could loosely connect it is his GitHub having "koneko" in the name.

Last edited:
why no one calls out this wannabe tranny and bans him on the sub?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back