Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting remembering girls from uni is sui fuel fuck

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
There was this petite qt girl that worked in the dining hall at the front swiping everyone's ids and she was always overly bubbly and talking to people more than necessary. She was just nice to everyone but one of the only people I spoke to at all at uni
>tfw I will never wrap my hand around her little neck as I violently pound her pussy GOD FUCKING DAAAAAmN

THOSE FUCKING FUCKERS THEY TOOK ME AWAAAAAY!!!

THEY DESERVE TO FUCKING BUUUUUUURN!!!!!!!!!

never experIenced that in all my time

:feelsokman: I like to see you suffer :feelsokman:

I have a weakness for those types

LIFE fuel when they hit the wall at 30 tho

my heart drops when I think of how I will never see her again because some fucking cunts got me kicked out

Can you link the thread explaining what happened this most recent time? I'm sure there is one but I didn't catch it when you posted it.

kek I love your posts

Can you link the thread explaining what happened this most recent time? I'm sure there is one but I didn't catch it when you posted it.
there were 3 main things I got in trouble for, telling my first dorm neighbor (not my roommate but the guys that lived next door) that I was going to "kill him and cum in his pillow" first semester, telling a guy "I was going to eat his dog" second semester, and asking my second roommate if "I could jerk off to his statue" also second semester. and there was a bunch of other stuff I was reported for like having a pic of ER for my profile for this app that students can use to pick the music in dining halls first semester, making suicidal jokes first semester, staring too long at these girls in my dorm lobby while not saying anything second semester when I would go to/from my room, for saying I was raping girls during the night by my 3rd roommate (my roommate's friend was asking me if I said this joke before because he had heard that I had said it from someone else or something and I confirmed it and repeated while my roommate was listening and he apparently took this as me saying I was seriously raping girls at night), and I didn't hear this one mentioned to me besides getting a visit from an RA but my 3rd roommate also reported me for smoking weed in my room (I wasn't smoking and didn't have any. I did mention weed and was lighting my empty pipe though). And also one time I was riding my bike through a parking lot and there were these 2 random girls walking through it and I was looking at them and they were looking at me and started laughing and later I heard from uni staff that they didn't want to report it but somehow an RA heard about this and reported it as me "chasing" them.

Last edited:
there were 3 main things I got in trouble for, telling my first dorm neighbor (not my roommate but the guys that lived next door) that I was going to "kill him and cum in his pillow" first semester, telling a guy "I was going to eat his dog" second semester, and asking my second roommate if "I could jerk off to his statue" also second semester. and there was a bunch of other stuff I was reported for like having a pic of ER for my profile for this app that students can use to pick the music in dining halls first semester, making suicidal jokes first semester, staring too long at these girls in my dorm lobby while not saying anything second semester when I would go to/from my room, for saying I was raping girls during the night by my 3rd roommate (my roommate's friend was asking me if I said this joke before because he had heard that I had said it from someone else or something and I confirmed it and repeated while my roommate was listening and he apparently took this as me saying I was seriously raping girls at night), and I didn't hear this one mentioned to me besides getting a visit from an RA but my 3rd roommate also reported me for smoking weed in my room (I wasn't smoking and didn't have any. I did mention weed and was lighting my empty pipe though). And also one time I was riding my bike through a parking lot and there were these 2 random girls walking through it and I was looking at them and they were looking at me and started laughing and later I heard from uni staff that they didn't want to report it but somehow an RA heard about this and reported it as me "chasing" them.

So all of this is "some cunts" that kicked you out? I think this is much bigger than any one incident that you can blame on any cunts. Though, I agree that the bike in the parking lot situation is hella bullshit, and could have been the nail in the coffin, you were already in that sort of position... I mean, you say creepy/fucked up shit to normies, what did you expect?

So all of this is "some cunts" that kicked you out? I think this is much bigger than any one incident that you can blame on any cunts. Though, I agree that the bike in the parking lot situation is hella bullshit, and could have been the nail in the coffin, you were already in that sort of position... I mean, you say creepy/fucked up shit to normies, what did you expect?
there is more context to the stories. sure it could be seen as "weird" the things I said but in the context they were in it should have been obvious they were jokes. I should not have been punished for them

there is more context to the stories. sure it could be seen as "weird" the things I said but in the context they were in it should have been obvious they were jokes. I should not have been punished for them
careful, the thing called KNADJJID is lurkin'round

qt=????????????????????????????

Not trying to defend normies, but nigga what the fuck, even I would stay away from you, and I tick all the boxes for the school shooter stereotype. You should have been more low profile.

Not trying to defend normies, but nigga what the fuck, even I would stay away from you, and I tick all the boxes for the school shooter stereotype. You should have been more low profile.
this kneejerk response always pushes me a little closer to ER

this kneejerk response always pushes me a little closer to ER
Stop being a bitch, you're not always right because you're incel, in all of those situations you only fueled normie preconception about us with the weird shit you did. Instead of keeping a low profile or even trying to blend in, you decided to follow the normie advice and be yourself, when you're a one autistic motherfucker.

Stop being a bitch, you're not always right because you're incel, in all of those situations you only fueled normie preconception about us with the weird shit you did. Instead of keeping a low profile or even trying to blend in, you decided to follow the normie advice and be yourself, when you're a one autistic motherfucker.

And you're making sexual and suicidal jokes to people you don't know or have any intimacy? I can agree the bike situation was bullshit from the roasties, but man, you don't joke about suicide not even with people you know, normies get scared when you imply you could be killing yourself in the future.

And you're making sexual and suicidal jokes to people you don't know or have any intimacy? I can agree the bike situation was bullshit from the roasties, but man, you don't joke about suicide not even with people you know, normies get scared when you imply you could be killing yourself in the future.
jokes are jokes. i agree i could be in the wrong for the statue one but he was a douchebag and even after I told him I was joking he reported me in spite. as for the other one they went along with it and were referencing it weeks after. the university automatically treated me like a freak about to snap at any moment. You didn't experience all the bullshit they did to me. before a meeting I had with them close to the time they kicked me out they gave me some papers with a list of concerns about me with blatantly false information painting me like a maniac. that should give you an idea. I was treated unfairly and they deserve to go to hell for that

Also, when you say "there is more context to these stories," the onus is on you to provide it because you are the only storyteller we have access to. Even when you make the best possible argument for your perspective on a situation, one must keep in mind that from THEIR perspective, their actions were totally justified as well. When examining a situation from multiple perspectives, the truth of what happened is often closer to the midpoint of all perspectives - meaning, while you say you "should not have been punished for them," it's clear that time and time again the other party as well as the school administration disagrees. This, at the very least, implies a certain lack of understanding or "reading the room" from you, which I don't blame you for - just want to point out.

If you don't modulate your tone, have good timing and delivery, or find the right environment to say something that pushes the envelope of normal, then you're bound to trigger people. If you're socially inept because you've been an incel and undesired your whole life, then you are naturally worse at doing the aforementioned things. So, while your intentions are x, you come off as y, and the punishment for y is what you received. Does this seem like a possibility you would entertain?

Also, when you say "there is more context to these stories," the onus is on you to provide it because you are the only storyteller we have access to. Even when you make the best possible argument for your perspective on a situation, one must keep in mind that from THEIR perspective, their actions were totally justified as well. When examining a situation from multiple perspectives, the truth of what happened is often closer to the midpoint of all perspectives - meaning, while you say you "should not have been punished for them," it's clear that time and time again the other party as well as the school administration disagrees. This, at the very least, implies a certain lack of understanding or "reading the room" from you, which I don't blame you for - just want to point out.

If you don't modulate your tone, have good timing and delivery, or find the right environment to say something that pushes the envelope of normal, then you're bound to trigger people. If you're socially inept because you've been an incel and undesired your whole life, then you are naturally worse at doing the aforementioned things. So, while your intentions are x, you come off as y, and the punishment for y is what you received. Does this seem like a possibility you would entertain?
I am definitely more spergy as a result of my subhuman affliction and I know what prompted this stuff, but I will always maintain that the things I did should never have gotten me kicked out. It's not like I don't understand their perspective, they are just wrong. The blatantly scummy shit that was done to me is proof enough to me that they are in the wrong and deserve to get ER'd

Since i was 17 i have the chance to go to UNI, i'm 20, and i will never step a single foot in any place that involves socializing with other humans constantly until i get all the plastic surgeries i need.

2 of 3, just a open rhinoplasty more.

Last edited:
thank god i have no oneitis due to have zero sexual drive and a damaged libido and also insane high beauty standards