Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Once again girls proving that you are only of use to them for services…

sinclair_silence

sinclair_silence

Mogged by Flies
★★★
I have not even been back to my uni for a week and it's already begun. Today I had lunch at a dining hall inside a residence hall. After lunch I went up to the commons/lobby area to send some emails. So there I was, just minding my business and some stupid little bitch came up to me. She was carrying packages and I thought maybe she was going to ask me to carry them or something retarded like that. Instead she asked me if I could card her into the building (you need ID enter to the actual rooms but not the lobby or dining) since she forgot her ID. I said I don't live in this building, do you need the building-specific card? She said yes and so I replied sorry I can't help and she walked off to begin bothering other people including someone who was in the middle of a meeting in a conference room. I was secretly of course glad that I could not help, as that would have been a truly humiliating experience, even for someone like me who has had his self-esteem crushed beyond repair.

The whole interaction was of no consequence to me and I don't know how or if she eventually got in (not that I care obviously), but it proves again one of the salient point of how girls operate—if you're not of use to them in some way you might as well not exist. What's more, reverse the genders in that situation and I would have got handed a nice fat sexual harassment charge! It's fucking over guys. Please tell me it gets better after uni or I might as well just rope :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Also it was true that I didn't live in that building—I have such a strong reflex of guilt that I could have never brought myself to lie in such a situation.

Last edited:
When I lived in the dorm I helped sluts carry things once or twice.

´Don´t need a man´, yet they still have the audacity to ask someone for a favor.
´Don´t need a man´, until Russian VDV paratroopers are dropped off at your local airport.

It will only get worse with age