Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How uni started off wrong for me

• Thread starter sinclair_silence
  • Start date
ask them which flavor tampon they prefer its 100% free pussy after that
wtf can you just leave i was enjoying conversing with the other guy in peace—stop saying dumb shit in the company of intellectuals

Grinding stem alone is not very fun , you should find someone to work with...
I do have a good friend that I work with sometimes—earlier today I asked him to help prepare for an upcoming exam and he said we could meet tomorrow. But then tonight I sent him unhinged text messages about the occurrence and now I fear he may desert me.

wtf can you just leave i was enjoying conversing with the other guy in peace—stop saying dumb shit in the company of intellectuals
Kind sir i regret to inform you that this thread now belongeth to myself. I formally request you two kind gentlemen to vacant its premises in 2 business days

Nofap is very hard, I am doing my best.
What are some of your strategies? Because I'm not bluepilled I do things that the normies would call insane to control my urges. For example, I own a metal back-scratcher that I keep by my bed, and if I want to do it while trying to fall asleep, I stab my palm onto the prongs of the back-scratcher… the pain eventually distracts me enough.

Last edited:
Kind sir i regret to inform you that this thread now belongeth to myself. I formally request you two kind gentlemen to vacant its premises in 2 business days
At least change your damn avi it's giving me epilepsy…

Last edited:
Stay in contact with her.
Well she plays with some chadlite now—didn't act fast enough. I blame women and chads for much of my suffering but I cause some of it too if I'm being completely honest.

Nofap is very hard, I am doing my best.
Related strategies I have employed are stabbing my arm with a pencil (when I'm working not sleeping obviously), or listening to loud and abrasive music—the song "Ventolin" by Aphex Twin is the prime instance of this.

Related strategies I have employed are stabbing my arm with a pencil (when I'm working not sleeping obviously), or listening to loud and abrasive music—the song "Ventolin" by Aphex Twin is the prime instance of this.
For me I edge when I am about to cum . I stop.

I don't feel guilty after fapping after midterm of finals. It's like a reward for me after long hours of work and stress.

Well she plays with some chadlite now—didn't act fast enough. I blame women and chads for much of my suffering but I cause some of it too if I'm being completely honest.
Too much demand for an average girl . Women never struggle...

I do have a good friend that I work with sometimes—earlier today I asked him to help prepare for an upcoming exam and he said we could meet tomorrow. But then tonight I sent him unhinged text messages about the occurrence and now I fear he may desert me.
He knows about your struggles in dating ?
What was brutal for me , is the ones I used to study with were sexhaver...

I'm so jealous of brocels that went to uni, you guys literally are on the list on the highest rank of a human being.

He knows about your struggles in dating ?
What was brutal for me , is the ones I used to study with were sexhaver...
That must have been brutal... he might know to an extent, but regarding the messages I sent him last night he did not show much empathy. He did not desert me though, we will still study later today.

Last edited:
I'm so jealous of brocels that went to uni, you guys literally are on the list on the highest rank of a human being.
Nah it's a fucking scam. I have a 4.0 gpa and the school is fairly high-tier, yet I still struggle to get internships because I'm "unqualified"—what more qualifications do you want from a horny 20 y/o loser damn it!!!

College is supposed to help you get a job, but my career future is hazy at best. I feel like my studies barely matter because of the fucking internship/research aspect. If I fail there do my grades even matter anymore?

Last edited:
That must have been brutal... he might know to an extent, but regarding the messages I sent him last night, he did not show much empathy. He did not desert me though, we will still study later today.
Good.
Yeah it was brutal how a friend of mine always tell me he doesn't know how to talk to girls, he doesn't put much efforts. But girls still approach him, like him ...

He has done many sexual activities at the school too...

Nah it's a fucking scam. I have a 4.0 gpa and the school is fairly high-tier, yet I still struggle to get internships because I'm "unqualified"—what more qualifications do you want from a horny 20 y/o loser damn it!!!

College is supposed to help you get a job, but my career future is hazy at best. I feel like my studies barely matter because of the fucking internship/research aspect. If I fail there do my grades even matter anymore?
Swe internship?

Swe internship?
No life sciences... can't be more specific than that for security reasons. I just got a rejection letter from one of my summer internship applications a few days ago. Another reason I need an internship is to have a defense against my dad forcing me to go to Hawaii this summer. If you are wondering why I would complain about a tropical vacation, I made a post on this awhile ago that explains everything.

Your stats are impressive
Thank you… it's one of the few things that gives me some satisfaction in life. Like I said though, it really means nothing in the internship/job market. It's ovER for stemcels.

Thank you… it's one of the few things that gives me some satisfaction in life. Like I said though, it really means nothing in the internship/job market. It's ovER for stemcels.
Danm, I am a stemcels too I didn't graduate from my home country I want to transfer in a US college...