Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It’s insane the power women have to lie and destroy your life/reputation (story from my Uni days)

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
Of course I was never successful with women, back then I was in good physical shape, but had lost my hair and had acne scarring by the time I reached Uni so it was basically over before it began.

Regardless, something I NEVER forgot was how one Stacy ruined my reputation by lying to apparently everyone they knew. I was never able to set this straight and people I never even met I’m told hated me. What happened was as follows:

My reputation was tanked into the ground (women talk go figure) — there was this one giga-woke black rich girl who had a chip on her shoulder and made everything constantly about race. Anyone make a joke that’s not 110% PC? She’d flip her lid and cry foul, etc — and everybody just accepted this and went along with it because nobody wants to be labeled as “””racist””” and have their reputation drug through the mud. Anyway, this bitch was insufferable is my point, you know the type. Didn’t get the grade on the test she wanted? Teacher must be racist. People ask her to contribute on a project? They must be racist, etc etc. Anyone use terms like Eskimo instead of Inuit? She’d fly into a rage (not joking this actually happened lol). Funny she had no issue with anyone criticizing white people or making jokes about them, but that’s just par for the course for her type innit.

Anyway, on one occasion she was making a scene (like, actually yelling at the top of her lungs) because Conner at the table had used the word “jipped” (as in ripped off) and I told her that I thought she was overreacting and that how people use it these days is just as a synonym for getting ripped off, most people don’t even know it’s associated historically with gypsies or whatever. This turns into a whole conversation at the lunch table and I argue that people can make a joke where it’s just a joke, not some statement of genuine belief about some other people group — it doesn’t mean they think everyone from France is a certain way or that all Mexicans are lazy, etc. I point out that she had literally just made a joke about white people and their behavior in grocery stores not 5 minutes ago.

After this, she apparently went and told everyone on campus that I was a racist (wtf lol), had multiple people tell me this later. My reputation was completely destroyed by some popular woke Stacy bitch lying to people. It’s insane the power women have, they can just lie and ruin your life (apparently she literally cried like a fucking baby and told all of her girlfriends I bullied her lmao wtf). People I never even met hated me because this one woman lied to them and … people just believe them for some reason, it’s insane.

And it can obviously be so much worse than this, false rape accusations, etc. My personal experience being what it is, it seems like a ton of women are like this — they’ve been spoiled their entire lives and people just indulge them and their bullshit. The moment they’re ever actually challenged on something they flip out and people take their side because we’re wired in some fucked up way I guess, it’s bizarre.

Here’s what I don’t get — when I hear a story like this, I can practically smell the bullshit coming off of it and I know that its probably best not to take a hard stance on it til I’ve heard the other side of the story. You’d think this would be common sense right? But it’s fucking not — people just blindly believe this shit, they just blindly believe these people that are very very clearly not a reliable source of impartial information, it blows my mind. Maybe it’s because my own sister has lied more than once about false rape accusations or maybe it’s because being in our boat we witness a lot more of this kind of bullshit shoveled our way, but holy fuck I have people.

Last edited:
What did you do after? How did you handle the situation?

Of course I was never successful with women, back then I was in good physical shape, but had lost my hair and had acne scarring by the time I reached Uni so it was basically over before it began.

Regardless, something I NEVER forgot was how one Stacy ruined my reputation by lying to apparently everyone they knew. I was never able to set this straight and people I never even met I’m told hated me. What happened was as follows:

My reputation was tanked into the ground (women talk go figure) — there was this one giga-woke black rich girl who had a chip on her shoulder and made everything constantly about race. Anyone make a joke that’s not 110% PC? She’d flip her lid and cry foul, etc — and everybody just accepted this and went along with it because nobody wants to be labeled as “””racist””” and have their reputation drug through the mud. Anyway, this bitch was insufferable is my point, you know the type. Didn’t get the grade on the test she wanted? Teacher must be racist. People ask her to contribute on a project? They must be racist, etc etc. Anyone use terms like Eskimo instead of Inuit? She’d fly into a rage (not joking this actually happened lol). Funny she had no issue with anyone criticizing white people or making jokes about them, but that’s just par for the course for her type innit.

Anyway, on one occasion she was making a scene (like, actually yelling at the top of her lungs) because Conner at the table had used the word “jipped” (as in ripped off) and I told her that I thought she was overreacting and that how people use it these days is just as a synonym for getting ripped off, most people don’t even know it’s associated historically with gypsies or whatever. This turns into a whole conversation at the lunch table and I argue that people can make a joke where it’s just a joke, not some statement of genuine belief about some other people group — it doesn’t mean they think everyone from France is a certain way or that all Mexicans are lazy, etc. I point out that she had literally just made a joke about white people and their behavior in grocery stores not 5 minutes ago.

After this, she apparently went and told everyone on campus that I was a racist (wtf lol), had multiple people tell me this later. My reputation was completely destroyed by some popular woke Stacy bitch lying to people. It’s insane the power women have, they can just lie and ruin your life (apparently she literally cried like a fucking baby and told all of her girlfriends I bullied her lmao wtf). People I never even met hated me because this one woman lied to them and … people just believe them for some reason, it’s insane.

And it can obviously be so much worse than this, false rape accusations, etc. My personal experience being what it is, it seems like a ton of women are like this — they’ve been spoiled their entire lives and people just indulge them and their bullshit. The moment they’re ever actually challenged on something they flip out and people take their side because we’re wired in some fucked up way I guess, it’s bizarre.

Here’s what I don’t get — when I hear a story like this, I can practically smell the bullshit coming off of it and I know that its probably best not to take a hard stance on it til I’ve heard the other side of the story. You’d think this would be common sense right? But it’s fucking not — people just blindly believe this shit, they just blindly believe these people that are very very clearly not a reliable source of impartial information, it blows my mind. Maybe it’s because my own sister has lied more than once about false rape accusations or maybe it’s because being in our boat we witness a lot more of this kind of bullshit shoveled our way, but holy fuck I have people.
trucels don't know anyone and have zero reputations to destroy :feelsthink::feelshaha:

What did you do after? How did you handle the situation?
Nothing to be done really — at the time I was super blue pilled when I heard about this from a girl I had asked out (she turned me down and cited this as a reason, first I heard of it holy shit — obviously it was probably because of other reasons too, but still) so I actually went and apologized to that one girl and asked if she’d clear it up with the girl I had an interest in. Needless to say she wouldn’t do it and I was a blue pilled dumb ass to 1) apologize when I did nothing wrong and 2) ask her to tell people I wasn’t some monster.

After this I mentioned it to some guy friends/acquaintances I had at the time and they all knew and never told me this (thanks guys).

It’s not like it mattered much in the end, I don’t think would’ve been very successful romantically anyway, but it did fucking suck. People I never even met thought I was a monster and I cannot believe how many people just blindly took this stupid bitch as a reliably source of impartial information without even knowing me. Maybe some didn’t but it seemed to spread like wildfire anyway so fuck me, turns out it doesn’t matter if you’re right what matter is what other people believe.

I had a horrible experience in university, STEM (don’t want to be too specific about what I did as I don’t want to get doxxed) classes were fucking brutal (meanwhile Stacie’s get to just study bullshit easy social science then marry Chad or someone with money so it’s not like it matters for them, Uni is just a fun playground to most women) and on top of all that I was very unpopular so shit sucked.

trucels don't know anyone and have zero reputations to destroy :feelsthink::feelshaha:
I would not claim be the true bottom of the barrel genetic tier, many men have it far worse than I do. Obviously this is true, there’s always someone better, always someone worse off and all that, so it turns into a question of where you draw the line.

If you tiered men on a scale probably the top 10-20% are the ones who are truly successful with women, the 20% or so below that would be your betabux normies who get divorce raped by partners that never really were attracted to them, then below that you’ve got the incel tier really beginning. Within that you’ve got the true rock bottom subhuman genetic level and you’ve got kind of the top ish portion where they may have male acquaintances and a few people that will at least play games with them.

In my mind the more people we get in our group/on our side the better because we can better impact change. Playing “no true incel” to further divide our numbers only hurts any potential movement we could eventually have. Even if it’s a true Chad who’s just black pilled as long he’s not a dick, I welcome guys that acknowledges our viewpoint, but that’s just me. Obviously there’s gotta be somewhere a line is drawn and all that.

>having female friends
>discussing srs stuff with females

why are you here faggot go back to facebook.
didn't cont reading bro but ur class is cucked. i literally wear swatiska shirts at uni and im not white. stop caring about normie nigger opinions

Nothing to be done really — at the time I was super blue pilled when I heard about this from a girl I had asked out (she turned me down and cited this as a reason, first I heard of it holy shit — obviously it was probably because of other reasons too, but still) so I actually went and apologized to that one girl and asked if she’d clear it up with the girl I had an interest in. Needless to say she wouldn’t do it and I was a blue pilled dumb ass to 1) apologize when I did nothing wrong and 2) ask her to tell people I wasn’t some monster.

After this I mentioned it to some guy friends/acquaintances I had at the time and they all knew and never told me this (thanks guys).

It’s not like it mattered much in the end, I don’t think would’ve been very successful romantically anyway, but it did fucking suck. People I never even met thought I was a monster and I cannot believe how many people just blindly took this stupid bitch as a reliably source of impartial information without even knowing me. Maybe some didn’t but it seemed to spread like wildfire anyway so fuck me, turns out it doesn’t matter if you’re right what matter is what other people believe.

I had a horrible experience in university, STEM (don’t want to be too specific about what I did as I don’t want to get doxxed) classes were fucking brutal (meanwhile Stacie’s get to just study bullshit easy social science then marry Chad or someone with money so it’s not like it matters for them, Uni is just a fun playground to most women) and on top of all that I was very unpopular so shit sucked.
Thats a shame everyone believed her. I would think even most normies would see a white girl crying about racism and laugh.

>having female friends

didn't cont reading bro but ur class is cucked. i literally wear swatiska shirts at uni and im not white. stop caring about normie nigger opinions
Oh Jesus Christ if you actually read the post it’s very apparent we were enemies and not friends.

I swear man, people have no reading comprehension and give these knee jerk takes from nowhere. We’re on the same side lol. The only women that did interact with me were ones who needed help with their STEM homework, they were trying to use me.

Shockingly I actually tried at one point in my life to interact with women, it just did not work! That’s how being blue pilled works, you buy into all the self improvement nonsense and you just throw yourself at people/women over and over again until you learn. I would honestly say if you haven’t ever actually tried that it’s worth attempting, but I imagine most of us here have at one point or another and learned the blackpill is pretty damn accurate.

And if you’re honestly going to make the case that “”””true incels”””” cannot have male friends/acquaintances then you’re just incorrect and needlessly segmenting the community. Obviously any of my male acquaintances irl would throw me under the bus in a heartbeat for a woman, but that’s why I’d call them more “people that play video games with me” or acquaintances rather than actual friends, but it doesn’t really matter does it. One of my buddies irl who’s actually a good friend is an incel and that’s part of why we’re such good friends, we understand each other.

Last edited:
Oh Jesus Christ if you actually read the post it’s very apparent we were enemies and not friends.

I swear man, people have no reading comprehension and give these knee jerk takes from nowhere. We’re on the same side lol. The only women that did interact with me were ones who needed help with their STEM homework, they were trying to use me.

Shockingly I actually tried at one point in my life to interact with women, it just did not work!
just train mma. become high t aura dark triad and i guarantee yr weak bitch ass that no one would dare shit with u.

being racist is natural selection stuff its normal and healthy to be racist. i hate kurds.
about reputation. stop caring bro. few decades and we die. it won't affect ur job or study cuz u can change city

Thats a shame everyone believed her. I would think even most normies would see a white girl crying about racism and laugh.

It Is a Gynocentric world :feelsclown:

>having female friends

He literally stated that he was super bluepilled during these events.

Ooh wee - were all faggots because we're not dark and edgy like you. What a scary man you must be.

It Is a Gynocentric world :feelsclown:
It really is at this point in the west — I know that phrase about “equality feeling oppression when you’re accustomed to privilege” is constantly misused by the wrong people, but it so perfectly describes western women. Most entitled group on fucking earth, give an inch they take a mile, etc. RoeVWade never should have been something the Supreme Court legislated to begin with for example, it’s not their place and many many times prior court rulings have been overturned (separate but equal anyone?).

Simply putting the controversial issue into the hands of the states causes women to implode and lose their minds, the entitlement is astonishing. They think they should be able to force their own views onto everyone else, as though we don’t live in a democracy. If they’re going to play that way the only way to win is to match their zealotry, but men never fucking cooperate with each other even when our cumulative interests are on the line. The system’s blue pill brainwashing has really fucked most men in the head, they accept being treated a second class citizens like it’s just “normal” because anytime a man even so much as questions some of women’s advantages in our system he’s immediately shamed into submission — often by other brainwashed men.

Imagine the fury if fakeup was banned :feelshaha: a man can dream. It’s fucking hilarious how every woman you talk to will claim they “wEAr faKEuP fOR TheMSelVeS” — lol as if they’d wear it on a dessert island or some shit. Nah bitch, everyone knows it’s to attract better Chads and socially manipulate people. The gaslighting fucking pisses me off.

He literally stated that he was super bluepilled during these events.

Ooh wee - were all faggots because we're not dark and edgy like you. What a scary man you must be.
Cheers, thanks mate — I was truly retarded at the time. Bought into the blue pill hook line and sinker, I would’ve thought you guys were terrorists or something back then when I was one of you all along :feelshaha: the conditioning in western countries is strong. Maybe because they want to keep men docile? It’s very strange how every institutions been taken over at this point, maybe because most teachers and “journalists” are women nowadays and also most kids are primarily raised/indoctrinated by their mothers while their fathers work like dogs.

It really is at this point in the west — I know that phrase about “equality feeling oppression when you’re accustomed to privilege” is constantly misused by the wrong people, but it so perfectly describes western women. Most entitled group on fucking earth, give an inch they take a mile, etc. RoeVWade never should have been something the Supreme Court legislated to begin with for example, it’s not their place and many many times prior court rulings have been overturned (separate but equal anyone?).

Simply putting the controversial issue into the hands of the states causes women to implode and lose their minds, the entitlement is astonishing. They think they should be able to force their own views onto everyone else, as though we don’t live in a democracy. If they’re going to play that way the only way to win is to match their zealotry, but men never fucking cooperate with each other even when our cumulative interests are on the line. The system’s blue pill brainwashing has really fucked most men in the head, they accept being treated a second class citizens like it’s just “normal” because anytime a man even so much as questions some of women’s advantages in our system he’s immediately shamed into submission — often by other brainwashed men.

Imagine the fury if fakeup was banned :feelshaha: a man can dream. It’s fucking hilarious how every woman you talk to will claim they “wEAr faKEuP fOR TheMSelVeS” — lol as if they’d wear it on a dessert island or some shit. Nah bitch, everyone knows it’s to attract better Chads and socially manipulate people. The gaslighting fucking pisses me off.
Woman are hypocrits . There is a huge Power Shift going on in the favor of Woman . What your a plumper ? , oh you want Prestige for Doing the hardest Jobs that society NEEDS to keep going?

Nah man thats Not how It works , Maria Moores Fat Tits are more important Then your necessary Labor :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Imagine your being more Worth Just because you got Tits and Look better

Clown Kek World :feelsclown:

The Problem is man See nothing wrong with that . Man are not even Close of being rewarded Like a Woman for Doing way more Then a Woman ever will

Woman are hypocrits . There is a huge Power Shift going on in the favor of Woman . What your a plumper ? , oh you want Prestige for Doing the hardest Jobs that society NEEDS to keep going?

Nah man thats Not how It works , Maria Moores Fat Tits are more important Then your necessary Labor :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Imagine your being more Worth Just because you got Tits and Look better

Clown Kek World :feelsclown:

The Problem is man See nothing wrong with that . Man are not even Close of being rewarded Like a Woman for Doing way more Then a Woman ever will
How blind men are in the west to our own abuse is surreal to behold. I blame mostly the top down brainwashing and indoctrination that men are raised on (men are shamed and immediately suffer reputational damage if they even so much as suggest that women might have it easier in some ways, look at any social media platform today). The other reason is maybe that men are innately wired to simp for women — perhaps because it used to work in our evolutionary past at one point, I dunno. It’s a behavior that seems to need to get “unlearned” for whatever reasons.

Also men don’t fucking cooperate or stick up for each other, probably because we’re always in competition with each other.

Meanwhile if there’s a female character in a fucking movie one woman didn’t like, they’ll all band together and make it the end of the word til shit gets changed in their favor, men just don’t cooperate like this, but women do even over the most petty shit and people accommodate them in a way they’d never accommodate men. Men are powerless to change shit in western society.

Not something to be concerned about if you're willing to implement MAD or mutually assured destruction. Basically, it's the nuclear option with no winners.

If a whore lies about me and ruins my life, I would hunt her down and finish off her entire family. She didn't abide by the rules of society, so why should I?

Women are dangerous to hang around tbh

How blind men are in the west to our own abuse is surreal to behold. I blame mostly the top down brainwashing and indoctrination that men are raised on (men are shamed and immediately suffer reputational damage if they even so much as suggest that women might have it easier in some ways, look at any social media platform today). The other reason is maybe that men are innately wired to simp for women — perhaps because it used to work in our evolutionary past at one point, I dunno. It’s a behavior that seems to need to get “unlearned” for whatever reasons.

Also men don’t fucking cooperate or stick up for each other, probably because we’re always in competition with each other.

Meanwhile if there’s a female character in a fucking movie one woman didn’t like, they’ll all band together and make it the end of the word til shit gets changed in their favor, men just don’t cooperate like this, but women do even over the most petty shit and people accommodate them in a way they’d never accommodate men. Men are powerless to change shit in western society.
Man are to washed and brain fogged to reclaim their Power . All man could Flip the Switch tomorrow , let Woman seeth and See up for themselfs for a few days. Then These entitled shitters will start to Crawl and beg man for once in their lifes.

But yea some people in Power want clearly Woman to Be favored and now We are in the Katastrophe " where man get treated Like Shit and Woman Like a literal Goddess when she has Long Hair and Big Tits.

[UWSL]:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:[/UWSL]

How blind men are in the west to our own abuse is surreal to behold.
This is true. I remember a high school teacher of mine joking around with the class when I was about 14/15 that he got divorce raped and lost his house to his crazy bitch wife, but he told it in a jokey way and the conclusion of the story was to basically tell the boys in my class in a roundabout way, "Women can be difficult at times, but we still love them." Such a fucking cuck mindset - even a lot of people on this site I'd wager don't understand how life annihilating something like divorce rape is, the suicide rate post-divorce for men vs. women rises from 80/20 among the general population to 90/10 its so bad for men

This is true. I remember a high school teacher of mine joking around with the class when I was about 14/15 that he got divorce raped and lost his house to his crazy bitch wife, but he told it in a jokey way and the conclusion of the story was to basically tell the boys in my class in a roundabout way, "Women can be difficult at times, but we still love them." Such a fucking cuck mindset - even a lot of people on this site I'd wager don't understand how life annihilating something like divorce rape is, the suicide rate post-divorce for men vs. women rises from 80/20 among the general population to 90/10 its so bad for men
Great story — and definitely, imagine being a man who worked their whole life trying to build something for your family then your wife just decides to fuck off for another man and takes half of everything, takes your kids, and takes alimony. Holy shit dude why is that legal? You’ll be working until you die if that happens that’s for sure. Women are paid out for getting divorced effectively.

Brutal. And the irony is that she doesn't even realize what she did: she abused her privilege to cancel you. Nothing screams oppression higher than what she did. People like her are bringing racism back.

There is also a great movie somewhat relate to this: The Hunt 2012. It's about a teacher getting falsely accused. Don't let the fact that it's Danish turn you off, it's really well made.

Brutal. And the irony is that she doesn't even realize what she did: she abused her privilege to cancel you. Nothing screams oppression higher than what she did. People like her are bringing racism back.

There is also a great movie somewhat relate to this: The Hunt 2012. It's about a teacher getting falsely accused. Don't let the fact that it's Danish turn you off, it's really well made.
Thanks for the film recommendation, we should build out a master list of great incel movies. Er, maybe we already have a thread for that somewhere I’ll use the search tool later.

Yeah, it was an experience I never forgot and it’s been 10 years.

Men don’t stand up to women and men aren’t honest with them not just because we want to get laid as Bill Burr joked (though that’s certainly part of it).

The other big big reason is because women spread rumors and just outright LIE about you and then it turns people you don’t even know against you.

The thing I find most surprising about all this is when I hear a one sided story about someone that paints them badly I take it with a huge grain of salt unless I know for a fact that person is trust worthy and capable of self blame/capable of evaluating situations impartially.

From what I’ve seen most women do NOT do that. They either aren’t capable of evaluating events impartially or they won’t and they pass the blame to others even when it’s their error.

I’ve seen this happen at work, I’ve seen it happen in stories like this one, and I’ve seen it happen in my own family. And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care.

It is genuinely shocking to me that so many people seem to just blindly believe them too without any reasonable doubt about what they’re claiming. To this day it still enrages me tbh.

> “people like this are bringing racism back”
Agreed, I will never again even attempt to have a good faith conversation with someone about these kinds of topics because I’ve seen first the hand the damage you expose yourself too. But that just makes the problems worse as wrong warped views get propagated unopposed.

Thanks for the film recommendation, we should build out a master list of great incel movies. Er, maybe we already have a thread for that somewhere I’ll use the search tool later.

Yeah, it was an experience I never forgot and it’s been 10 years.

Men don’t stand up to women and men aren’t honest with them not just because we want to get laid as Bill Burr joked (though that’s certainly part of it).

The other big big reason is because women spread rumors and just outright LIE about you and then it turns people you don’t even know against you.

The thing I find most surprising about all this is when I hear a one sided story about someone that paints them badly I take it with a huge grain of salt unless I know for a fact that person is trust worthy and capable of self blame/capable of evaluating situations impartially.

From what I’ve seen most women do NOT do that. They either aren’t capable of evaluating events impartially or they won’t and they pass the blame to others even when it’s their error.

I’ve seen this happen at work, I’ve seen it happen in stories like this one, and I’ve seen it happen in my own family. And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care.

It is genuinely shocking to me that so many people seem to just blindly believe them too without any reasonable doubt about what they’re claiming. To this day it still enrages me tbh.

> “people like this are bringing racism back”
Agreed, I will never again even attempt to have a good faith conversation with someone about these kinds of topics because I’ve seen first the hand the damage you expose yourself too. But that just makes the problems worse as wrong warped views get propagated unopposed.
All true, men who stand up to women get cancelled. It's best just to avoid certain types of women.

I've seen women on reddit saying they'll side with other women no matter what, even when they are wrong (which is most of the time, lol), so yeah, they are extremely biased and bigoted. I have also seen this at work and the guy got fired (I don't know the whole extent of it though, but he did get fired because of some trouble with a woke foid).

Society is truly fucked because things like this are running amok. 100% ragefuel. And these things can't even be discussed, like you said. God forbid they be questioned for their vile behavior.

Incidently @cvh1991 , why do you have Patrick Bateman as your profile pic?

Incidently @cvh1991 , why do you have Patrick Bateman as your profile pic?
I think it’s a great book that can be interpreted in a few different ways. Bateman is depicted as a monstrous person and for someone in his position who has everything he’s out of touch with reality. But the book does a fairly good job of showing you his thoughts and the state of his life rather than telling you directly what to think — you’re mostly left as the reader to make of it what you will and I prefer that style of writing where the author doesn’t “preach” at you what to make of it.

Despite those things, he’s wildly successful in large part because of:
1) Nepotism
2) He’s a Giga-Chad
3) He’s able to fake charm and knows what the right things to say are despite not believing in any of them.
4) He’s status maxed

That’s a black pill in itself. You can be a horrible person and still be incredibly successful in society financially and with women. That’s the reason why he’s successful within the story.

He says he wants to fit in, but my reading of it is he knows deep down how fake and artificial his life is and everyone he interacts with. What they talk about is fake, everyone takes drugs to cope with the emptiness of their life, none of them actually love their partner they merely do what they do to fit in. But Bateman deep down doesn’t want to fit in and wants a more genuine life — he wants to be recognized and he knows his “friends” are interchangeable and that he’s interchangeable to them. He’s so filled with rage and hatred that he either enacts these murders (where he secretly WANTS to be caught, to be noticed) or dreams them depending on your reading.

But regardless of all that it’s hard not to relate to how he feels at points. The books excerpts describing his hatred for other people and the way things are and if he feels that way when having everything imagine how he’d feel as a loser having nothing being actively scorned by those around him. I also think the book is pretty accurate in depicting the worst case scenario for male hatred — eg, if you take any man who’s totally consumed by rage they lose empathy and lash out in an extreme form.

It’s been awhile since I read it so I’m probably misremembering a few things. Feminists actually like the book these days as they see it as being critical of toxic masculinity or whatever, perhaps that’s true, but I still think it’s a great book you can read in different ways — sort of Fight Club.

Obviously I’ve not advocating for people to go around on an unlawful murderous rampage and I always have to clarify that since feds are everywhere and people who don’t like us take whatever we say in the least charitable light possible :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
All true, men who stand up to women get cancelled. It's best just to avoid certain types of women.

I've seen women on reddit saying they'll side with other women no matter what, even when they are wrong (which is most of the time, lol), so yeah, they are extremely biased and bigoted. I have also seen this at work and the guy got fired (I don't know the whole extent of it though, but he did get fired because of some trouble with a woke foid).

Society is truly fucked because things like this are running amok. 100% ragefuel. And these things can't even be discussed, like you said. God forbid they be questioned for their vile behavior.
I hear you man, what you’re saying about women always taking each others side even if they don’t know what’s true is accurate to life. Men appear to be way more divided than women and it’s worked in their favor greatly.

I think it’s a great book that can be interpreted in a few different ways. Bateman is a monstrous person and for someone in his position who has everything he’s out of touch with reality.

Despite those things, he’s wildly successful in large part because of:
1) Nepotism
2) He’s a Giga-Chad
3) He’s able to fake charm and knows what the right things to say are despite not believing in any of them.

That’s a black pill in itself. You can be a horrible person and still be incredibly successful in society financially and with women. Perhaps that’s even why he’s successful.

He says he wants to fit in, but my reading of it is he knows deep down how fake and artificial his life is and everyone he interacts with. What they talk about is fake, everyone takes drugs to cope with the emptiness of their life, none of them actually love their partner they merely do what they do to fit in. But Bateman deep down doesn’t want to fit in and wants a more genuine life — he wants to be recognized and he knows his “friends” are interchangeable and that he’s interchangeable to them. He’s so filled with rage and hatred that he either enacts these murders (where he secretly WANTS to be caught, to be noticed) or dreams them depending on your reading.

But regardless of all that it’s hard not to relate to how he feels. The books excerpts describing his hatred for other people and the way things are and if he feels that way when having everything imagine how he’d feel as a loser having nothing. I also think the book is pretty accurate in depicting the worst case scenario for male hatred — eg, if you take any man who’s totally consumed by rage they lose empathy and lash out in an extreme form.

It’s been awhile since I read it, feminists actually like the book these days as they see it as being critical of toxic masculinity or whatever, perhaps that’s true, but I still think it’s a great book you can read in different ways — sort of Fight Club.

Obviously I’ve not advocating for people to go around on an unlawful murderous rampage and I always have to clarify that since feds are everywhere and people who don’t like us take whatever we say in the least charitable light possible :feelsseriously:
Interesting take, especially the part about his looks, nepotism and charm pushing him to extreme height. I haven't read the book, only saw the movie long ago, but a few days ago there was a thread calling it a projection of woman behavior into men, which I agreed to it.

Interesting take, especially the part about his looks, nepotism and charm pushing him to extreme height. I haven't read the book, only saw the movie long ago, but a few days ago there was a thread calling it a projection of woman behavior into men, which I agreed to it.

Thanks for the link, I’ll give it a read. Cheers. I edited that comment a bit as a heads up.

what was your degree? is it useful to you now?
I don’t want to be too specific (maybe I’m being paranoid), but it’s a STEM degree which on paper at least is very pragmatic.

Regrettably what I do is actually really hard, least it is for me. I’ve been doing it for like 10 years and I still find it really difficult. If I could go back in time I’d do something else which is more within my realistic abilities — like finance or accounting or something.

The job market right now for tech seems to have totally shit the bed though least where I live so I’ve been unable to find a different comparable or adjacent job over the part half year or so. It’s been pretty demoralizing.

Last edited: