Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Religious subhumans getting arranged marriages

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
I have seen alot of curry subhumans that are manlets, balding, completely recessed and small frame get a foid get arranged marriages. I do not understand this (btw this is immigrant curries in the west). Are they getting betabuxed or what. Btw, I have observed that when curry mothers see a religious white man convert (muslim, sikh, hindu) they immediately see him as a fit for their daughters. JBW in action.

They took this from us, bros.

I wanted to rope after reading this. It makes me question my characterization of violent low-status males as being exclusively an issue of inceldom; imagine being part of a society worth dying for.

:feelsrope:

In these situations, do you think the man is having sex 24/7? Sex in these types of scenarios are very pragmatic. You have sex to sire children to continue your shit legacy. And then you get deadbedroomed.

And the JBW thing is mostly money, status and looks deathnics foids project onto white men. Little do they know that a white trash wigger has as much status as the toilet paper I wipe my ass with.

just lol @ curry “cels”

They took this from us, bros.

I wanted to rope after reading this. It makes me question my characterization of violent low-status males as being exclusively an issue of inceldom; imagine being part of a society worth dying for.

:feelsrope:
That was depressing to read. Knowing than so such women exist anymore. In the west at least.

its funny because kikes want to turn all the whites into ethnics and ethnics want to turn into whites. I lol @ the future of the entire world being covered in mixed mutts all looking the same.

I already have my genetics. I can run my jbw on those Asian whores and I don't give a fuck about what future males will have to do

I already have my genetics. I can run my jbw on those Asian whores and I don't give a fuck about what future males will have to do
Based. I think the same way, just without the white part.

Arranged marriages are functional and based on affirmative values

Arranged marriages are men slavery and promotion of betabuxing servitude

Arranged marriages are still based on looks unless you're in the ethnic countryside. The foids parents propose multiple men to her, and if she likes them then they marry. If you're incel looking and not earning 100k then you're going to be stuck with a landwhale who has shit attitude. Its basically like normal marriage but she's less likely to leave you because family pressure.

I see the same kind of thing over here with the immigrant eses

they will cheat eventually to get chads cock

Into hinduism maybe I could convert, but indian feamales ugly, and do not want, if I not taken into good caste. Give me cute buddhist waifu for enlightenment :(