Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reason why being a 20+ year old virgin is death sentence

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
-Not a single girl you have met wanted to f*** you. This proves that you are an ugly subhuman. You have been through school and college and didn't get laid once.

-Men can sense it. You awkwardness, body language and general disposition give you away. Other guys will not respect you thus making it very hard to make friends. Men want pussy and the ones who get it earn respect among men. Males will look up to them and stick around hoping to get their fair share.

-Women can sense it. There is nothing more disgusting to a girl than a 20+ year old virgin. It's an instant indicator of ugliness. Since no woman accepted to f*** you all these years, any girl you meet will deem you unattractive instantly.

-Parents will patronize you. They keep telling you bluepill stuff to keep you alive while deep inside they know it's over and all they can do is cope..

If you don't get to FUCK women then you are seen as worthless subhuman trash in the eyes of a femoid. No one will respect a virgin guy. NO ONE.

-
-Parents will patronize you. They keep telling you bluepill stuff to keep you alive while deep inside they know it's over and all they can do is cope..
This. I was talking to my mom about how all the girls at my college are disgusting whores and she said "there's a unicorn girl out there somewhere waiting for you". Fuck my life.

This. I was talking to my mom about how all the girls at my college are disgusting whores and she said "there's a unicorn girl out there somewhere waiting for you". Fuck my life.
i actually blackpilled the shit out of my mother and i think she can kind of see my point of view, she understands that im not very attractive and thats why women my age dont want anything to do with me, although my father is a different story, he is still bluepilled.

Yeah girls can smell it a mile away. I am dead man walking.

well.. being a 20+ virgin is mainly suicidefuel because you witness males a lot younger than you having success with females + life.

Only first one is true.

The rest is mental masturbation garbage,nobody can sense jack shit and u can just lie to some girl that u had sex. Sex isnt a complicated thing at all. It happens naturally.