Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You see a 5 Year Old Getting Molested What Do you Do?

Would You Stop A Pedo From Molesting a 5 year old girl

• Yes Id step In

Votes: 67 59.8%
  • No

Votes: 31 27.7%
  • Depends On My Mood

Votes: 14 12.5%

• Total voters
I would beat the hobo to death. No child deserves to be harmed.

Hypothetically imagine you see a weak old hobo molesting a 5 year old girl. Would you step in to stop it? Assume you are 100% able to and at no risk of injury.

Disclaimer I am not a pedo I would stop it. I would feel bad for her only because shes 5. If she was older I wouldn't give a shit.
id step in obviously

You forgot to make the votes public in case you didn't notice

No because even at that age, girls already hate ugly men.

White Knights.is

Imagine thinking that saving a child* from a predator is "white knighting".

*actual child, not some 16 yo slut having an argument with her 43 yo pay pig.

no. wouldn't even call the police or tell someone else passing by. i'd continue on with my day. idc. fuck this society and upholding any standards when it treats me like shit

Let's say this is happening in the middle of the woods with only you, the hobo, and the 5 year old girl. Would you step in to help assuming you could easily beat the hobo without risk to yourself? No bystander effect now
No I wouldn't

I don't care about saving the spawn of Normies, chads, and females, who are known to bully mock and hate on incels. In a way not saving their spawn would be my revenge :feelsdevil:

After however many days of considering, I'm going to have to agecuck. Ofc...

no. wouldn't even call the police or tell someone else passing by. i'd continue on with my day. idc. fuck this society and upholding any standards when it treats me like shit
Glad to see im not the only sane person

Yeah probably, I hate women, but this girl is 5 years old. She's most likely not corrupted with hatred and bigotry yet so I would feel terrible if I didn't save her.

Yeah probably, I hate women, but this girl is 5 years old. She's most likely not corrupted with hatred and bigotry yet so I would feel terrible if I didn't save her.
My decision too. I just can't stand by and let 5 year olds get molested especially if I can stop it easily

I would step in to help the molester.

She is enrolled in public (((school.))) She already has an Onlyfans.

I would step in to help the molester.
lmao thats a first nobodies ever said that. Would you not feel bad? I def would. (Not taking issue with your choice im just curious)

save her to take the credit away from normies and chads, then when this goes on the news ill label myself as a incel and then IT will look retarded cuz now society will see incels as heroes instead of terrible people

Sticking your neck out for anyone isn't worth the trouble

I sometimes wonder wtf is going on in some of you niggas heads.

Hypothetically imagine you see a weak old hobo molesting a 5 year old girl. Would you step in to stop it? Assume you are 100% able to and at no risk of injury.

Disclaimer I am not a pedo I would stop it. I would feel bad for her only because shes 5. If she was older I wouldn't give a shit.
Would intervene, if moe-lested she would become even more of a gigawhore, or a dyke even.

care to elaborate
As @Friezacel said, whether if we choose to help or not we will get fucked over either way if we choose to intervene or not so the outcome will come out negative either way. Even if you did not experience a bad outcome right away she will stab you in the back years down the road.

Yeah and she is 99,9% growing up to be another whore. You arent thinking long term enough

also this
Very high IQ takes you are making

No because even at that age, girls already hate ugly men.
Ask any kindergarten foid what they want in a man and watch them talk non stop

I fucking agree, if scumciety just laughs at incels and rig the shit out of life more than it has to be than fuck em

She will be in 10 years

Boat migrant would pick join in.

Based no votercels

@gymletethnicel I agree but I personally would help regardless. I would just feel bad ig cuz shes 5

Why help. What do you gain from helping? The only thing is that people will spin it and call you the pedo instead.
What if for the sake of the thought experiment we assume you are immune to negative effects from helping

Yes, regardless if its a foid the lost of innocence of a child from that abhorrent. It could lead the person to being a worse person as a result, making this bad world worse.

What if for the sake of the thought experiment we assume you are immune to negative effects from helping
Still no. She is not entitled to my help.

Yes, regardless if its a foid the lost of innocence of a child from that abhorrent. It could lead the person to being a worse person as a result, making this bad world worse.

Well i'd have a reason to brutally murder the hobo (kill a person in Gta 5) and maybe my reputation would increase after saving a child.