Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You see a 5 Year Old Getting Molested What Do you Do?

Would You Stop A Pedo From Molesting a 5 year old girl

• Yes Id step In

Votes: 67 59.8%
  • No

Votes: 31 27.7%
  • Depends On My Mood

Votes: 14 12.5%

• Total voters
I’m gonna ignore this thread because all of you fucking sicken me. Anyone who said no has an effeminate, Judaic soul.

I would probably be stunlocked but then I would try stop it or call Poiolice

Hypothetically imagine you see a weak old hobo molesting a 5 year old girl. Would you step in to stop it? Assume you are 100% able to and at no risk of injury.

Disclaimer I am not a pedo I would stop it. I would feel bad for her only because shes 5. If she was older I wouldn't give a shit.
I would step in, not an agecuck but I would earn her trust and love and I would love to go to the movies with her, just hang out, pure lifefuel, nothing sexual yet, maybe once she's 14yo or more.

lmao thats a first nobodies ever said that. Would you not feel bad? I def would. (Not taking issue with your choice im just curious)
The molester provides more value to the world than a thot that will just slut around in 5 more years. Research when most femoids lose their virginity and you'll get it.

I would step in, not an agecuck but I would earn her trust and love and I would love to go to the movies with her, just hang out, pure lifefuel, nothing sexual yet, maybe once she's 14yo or more.
And once she hits 11 she will give you disgusted looks for how you simped for her and she will let Tyrone breed her while you watch.

And once she hits 11 she will give you disgusted looks for how you simped for her and she will let Tyrone breed her while you watch.
most likely :feelsrope:

most likely :feelsrope:
Sad, but true. No matter the age, a foid is a foid. If a man doesn't put them in their place, they will take the fastest path to destroy their own innocence. Why was she alone with a hobo? Where was her father? Her brothers? Her husband? She put herself in that situation because she is a whore.

Id get killed or accused on joining in as a molestor

I think most of those who voted yes are youngcels, who are still idealistic and naive. Those who voted no are 25+ cels, who are so traumatized, they can no longer feel empathy for human beings.

I don't care about others I would just walk

What do you gain in stepping in? Money? Nothing? Why even bother, it's pigs job to arrest those

Yes, It'd step in.

If it was a 15 year old, I wouldn't give a shit, but children are innocent.

i dont condone going ER but society can rot for all i care
its not getting my help in anything

Yes, It'd step in.

If it was a 15 year old, I wouldn't give a shit, but children are innocent.
Came here to say exactly this. Women lose their innocence around the same age they start having sex, so around 14-15.

Let's be real its not gonna be a weak hobo tho its going to be someone with some kind of status to be trusted with the kid or a relative. When you try to intervene it is then gonna be your word against theirs life just isn't so simple. Honestly its simpler to just let it happen one more time with a hidden camera and just send it to police.

helping out would do more harm than good for me, and they never did anything for me either. i’d sit that one out.

Last edited:
I would step in to help the molester.
Image 88
Moelester infographics tfdd63f223ebc6129eb40c14ebbbc5d5e24b68d68feb01ee5c1bac4cd583f78a3k

I would step in to help the molester.
that's v nice of u

molesters are oppressed by the government and I'm sure he would appreciate your support

if you saw a 5 year old amelia cheung getting molested, the objectively correct response would be to make a thread on .IS with a tiktok video about it, using it as evidence that she is a whore

this would be based, keyed and locked