Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You see a 5 Year Old Getting Molested What Do you Do?

Would You Stop A Pedo From Molesting a 5 year old girl

• Yes Id step In

Votes: 67 59.8%
  • No

Votes: 31 27.7%
  • Depends On My Mood

Votes: 14 12.5%

• Total voters
Yeah and she is 99,9% growing up to be another whore. You arent thinking long term enough
Maybe so, but is she a whore at 5? No. It's a child dude, and has not been corrupted yet. By your logic, anything that is going to fail or turn bad in the future isn't worth taking care of in the moment. My car is most likely going to be a worn out and rusted piece of junk in 20 years and be scrap metal. Does that mean I'm just gonna say fuck it and never change the oil or add coolant and let it get destroyed early just because it is bound to fail a decade or more down the line? Heck no.

No she isn’t entitled to my help

Helping is something you do without expecting anything in return, at least in cases like these where it's a vulnerable 5 yo
I dont remember society doing such selfless stuff ever for me, so they shouldnt expect anything in return. Plus i would get framed for daring to go near a young foid for being a manlet and an Aspie

Yeah and she is 99,9% growing up to be another whore. You arent thinking long term enough
I don't think that's a good enough excuse. Foid or not, we're talking about a human that's only been on Earth for five years, that's just gonna completely fuck it up.

what are the aristocrats and how are they relevant?
well it's a long story

so this hobo brought his 5 y/o daughter to audition for a circus...

no i would be on my way. Also child or no child she is gonna turn into typical foid like her mother.This way we candecrease foid population since she will be scarred for life :feelskek:

I don't think that's a good enough excuse. Foid or not, we're talking about a human that's only been on Earth for five years, that's just gonna completely fuck it up.
Didnt know we had THAT many soys on .is

Plus i would get framed for daring to go near a young foid
tbh that's also a valid point, even if you weren't harmed while saving the kid you could get arrested after

She’s 5 so yeah I would

Helping is something you do without expecting anything in return, at least in cases like these where it's a vulnerable 5 yo
Yeah, no shit. You are a psycho if you could easily stop a 5 year old from getting molested and choose not to

tbh that's also a valid point, even if you weren't harmed while saving the kid you could get arrested after
Lets assume no negative shit like that can happen. The only question is whether or not you think she deserves your help to be saved

Exactly. If it was some popular prettyboy saving her, he would be celebrated as hero. If a subhuman like i would save her, i will be viewed as creep or pedo

Last edited:
She’s 5 so yeah I would
I agree I would also interfere. What age would you no longer step in? For me probably older than 10. However if a foid can prove shes not a feminist id probably feel bad and interfere at any age. Feminist until proven innocent

Exactly. If it was some popular prettyboy saving her, be would be celebrated as hero. If a subhuman like i would save her, i will be viewed as creep or pedo
That is a decent argument. If you are viewed as the bad guy either way no matter what you do its debatable whether or not they deserve help anyways. Regardless wouldn't the 5 year old view you as the hero therefore making her worth saving? (just offering counter arguments not taking issues)

That is a decent argument. If you are viewed as the bad guy either way no matter what you do its debatable whether or not they deserve help anyways. Regardless wouldn't the 5 year old view you as the hero therefore making her worth saving? (just offering counter arguments not taking issues)
Im not gonna risk anything in a gynocentric society that views sub7 men as the personified evil

bystander effect, people will say they'd step in but in most actual cases don't, you know the drill by now

bystander effect, people will say they'd step in but in most actual cases don't, you know the drill by now
Let's say this is happening in the middle of the woods with only you, the hobo, and the 5 year old girl. Would you step in to help assuming you could easily beat the hobo without risk to yourself? No bystander effect now

Let's say this is happening in the middle of the woods with only you, the hobo, and the 5 year old girl.
Wait what abt the bear shouldn't he be there too

there still would be
but ideally I would say yes
Ok. How would there be bystander effect though when you are the only one there other than the hobo and 5 year old with nobody else around for miles? When I say in the woods, I mean deep in the woods with nobody else around like the isolated trails I go hiking on where you walk miles without seeing another person.

Same 5 year old girl you see is gonna be another mindless retard in 12 years. no point in feeling bad even if the seeds of evil inside their brain havent hatched yet.

you aren't entitled to safety sweetie

Ok. How would there be bystander effect though when you are the only one there other than the hobo and 5 year old with nobody else around for miles? When I say in the woods, I mean deep in the woods with nobody else around like the isolated trails I go hiking on where you walk miles without seeing another person.
fear of having to deal with the consequences of getting involved. getting in a fight, having to deal with paperwork if the police got involved, etc.
if you think about it extremely cynically in a cost-benefit way, you're risking a lot of your time and maybe your health if the hobo fought back for little or no return at all, so it would make sense why someone would look the other way and move on without getting involved

No. Bearpill is not involved with this discussion.
idk y u r being so humourless tbh

this thread is abt a funny situation and everyone is taking it too seriously

Maybe so, but is she a whore at 5? No. It's a child dude, and has not been corrupted yet. By your logic, anything that is going to fail or turn bad in the future isn't worth taking care of in the moment. My car is most likely going to be a worn out and rusted piece of junk in 20 years and be scrap metal. Does that mean I'm just gonna say fuck it and never change the oil or add coolant and let it get destroyed early just because it is bound to fail a decade or more down the line? Heck no.
Barely comparable. A car has a personal use for you and greatly helps you to get quickly from point A to point B. I dont see any reason to save a kid

fear of having to deal with the consequences of getting involved. getting in a fight, having to deal with paperwork if the police got involved, etc.
if you think about it extremely cynically in a cost-benefit way, you're risking a lot of your time and maybe your health if the hobo fought back for little or no return at all, so it would make sense why someone would look the other way and move on without getting involved
We assume your safety is not at risk legally or physically.

Yeah, that's true. I'd still try to help. I'd feel like an absolute piece of shit for not helping a liter 5 year old from a weak hobo, and don't know if I could live with the guilt.

Barely comparable. A car has a personal use for you and greatly helps you to get quickly from point A to point B. I dont see any reason to save a kid
Fair enough. I'd just feel like an ass for not helping the kid if I easily could without much risk of personal injury.

idk y u r being so humourless tbh

this thread is abt a funny situation and everyone is taking it too seriously
https://incels.is/data/avatars/o/63/63723.jpg?1715153338

ig thats a separate discussion. I mostly was just curious on whether or not people thought a 5 year old foid deserves saving inn the first place which to clarify i thinnk so

Fair enough. I'd just feel like an ass for not helping the kid if I easily could without much risk of personal injury.
I dont, i dont value any kind of human life. The only ones i would consider saving are blackpilled brocels

I would step in tbh but on the other hand nobody is entitled to my help....I would still help though

I dont, i dont value any kind of human life. The only ones i would consider saving are blackpilled brocels
Understandable. I mostly feel the same way too, but I couldn't just turn my back on a literal child

This is tough to answer tbh. Yes, she's an innocent child but she's also destined to be a mindless retarded whore who will be repulsed by you in the next decade. Is it really worth putting your life on the line for that?

that doesn't change the fact she will turn into a foid like her mother. I won't interrupt anything i will just pass let that man do his deed and she will be scarred for life :feelskek:. Thats one number less to add to foid's lists:feelskek:

This is tough to answer tbh. Yes, she's an innocent child but she's also destined to be a mindless retarded whore who will be repulsed by you in the next decade. Is it really worth putting your life on the line for that?
My thought process as well. I would still want to help though, if I felt I could easily beat the hobo without risking serious injurie to myself.

children =/= foid

I would curbstomp the hobo if the kid was a boy, though.