Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you are under 20, you aren't an incel.

puberty literally impacts your face you aren't doing much to dispel the graycel = retard stereotype
puberty is your body fully expressing its genetic possibility. after puberty you are basically done changing for the better.

all puberty did for me was... nothing basically. just got a little deeper voice. i look basically the exact same.

I'm cooked through and through. it never began for me. i'm 22 now and it's setting into stone that I will be undesirable forever such is the blackpill.

in a year when half the people here acting like im insane for saying this who are under 20 are gone, we will see who was right
For my own sake I hope you’re right.
But as we all know,

just go from truecel at 19 to chad at 20 bro

If you are under 20, you can't say you are an incel.

Why?

You aren't fully done puberty.

You are either still in highschool or are fresh out of highschool, you have the most social connections you ever will have and foids have the lowest standards they ever will have. After 20 things get harder and harder at a rapid rate.

The only people I have seen try to argue this point are people who are under 20
themselves, and it's because they want to be apart of this community and hate the fact what I am saying is true.

This is basic gatekeeping which needs to be done, I assume anyone under 20 has a 50/50 chance of being gone in a few months.

There are rare exceptions to this, when you can tell it's genuinely over way before 20, but that isn't generally the case. And as the blackpill has taught us, we base our views on the overwhelming majority rather than the exceptional minority.
Another retarded take

Its usually a pretty good indicator if you’re here by 20. Likw sure somw normie guys might get lucky or learn game but usually if you’re on herw when you’re 19 or 20 then its probably over

It depends, I'm a 25 year old Japanese hikikomori, I've always been TRUECEL LEVEL UGLY, IN PUBERTY NOTHING HAPPENED TO ME IN A SIGNIFICANT WAY TO "improve", being genetic trash is something determined for some, so. .. It depends.

I never had things related to “teenage love” in my adolescence, incel is not what you build and become (these are mentalcel). An incel is someone who is born marked by a deterministic condition.

Its usually a pretty good indicator if you’re here by 20. Likw sure somw normie guys might get lucky or learn game but usually if you’re on herw when you’re 19 or 20 then its probably over
yes that's the whole point of this

I agree. Now for sure if you are 19, your chances might still be higher than for someone who is 25 but you can still almost certainly tell if its over or not

stupid ass nigga I knew since I was 13 I will never find a foid I am 19 now, and it has proved me right nothing is gonna change after I hit 20

teencels hate this one but little do they know it's their saving grace

It s not under 20 , it s more like under 25
Tons of fakecels who dont even know whats real inceldom

i think taking the average age normies lose virginity in your county and add 5 years, not fucked by that time is most likely over

If you are under 20, you can't say you are an incel.

Why?
You aren't fully done puberty.
You are either still in highschool or are fresh out of highschool, you have the most social connections you ever will have and foids have the lowest standards they ever will have. After 20 things get harder and harder at a rapid rate.
The only people I have seen try to argue this point are people who are under 20
themselves, and it's because they want to be apart of this community and hate the fact what I am saying is true.
This is basic gatekeeping which needs to be done, I assume anyone under 20 has a 50/50 chance of being gone in a few months.
There are rare exceptions to this, when you can tell it's genuinely over way before 20, but that isn't generally the case. And as the blackpill has taught us, we base our views on the overwhelming majority rather than the exceptional minority.

For shycels I agree. Also for failing normies that are tempcel until foids want normies for nestbuilding because there are not enough chads.

I translate your statements to possible oppinions:
A - Every incel under twenty should have hope.
B - Some incels under twenty should have hope.
C - Some incels of all types should under twenty should have hope.
D - Some incels with certain mental & personality issues under 20 should have hope.
E - Some incels with certain physical issues under 20 should have hope.
F - Some incels with certain social behavioral issues under 20 should have hope.

Meh, hard to think of examples stuff changing after 20.
(I can only think of acne with E. and F is for normie tempcels)

I SAY:

Only if they are not realcel. Examples could be shycels, fakecels, and failing normies. Massive facial or mental changes suddenly between 20-22 or later seems unlikely to me.

Last edited:
agreed , i'd even go further. All members under 20 should be banned.

Mods pin this already.

Any faggot under 20 that truly believes he's an incel he's just a zoomer rat following a trend.
When it's over it's fucking OVER, for guys who are 25 and older there's no escape, it's literally over.
As long as you have youth you're a step ahead from us, you cannot consider yourself blackpilled if you haven't experienced your golden years completely gone.
Yeah, it's the equivalent to one of those cringy "sad boy" posts. It's basically boys going through a bunch of hormones and they think they're depressed and therefor incels

If someone has a lot of friends (social circle even if only males) before 20 the he is possible fakecel

Tbh

Late puberty is extremely rare, stop the cope

Sooo only 1 more year until I turn chad? How about people that got abused until they magically turned chad at 20,how will they know how to behave around women?

Sooo only 1 more year until I turn chad? How about people that got abused until they magically turned chad at 20,how will they know how to behave around women?
you are retarded

If you get officially diagnosed by medical professionals with some kind of non NT mental condition after being aware of your obvious ugly looks and neurodivergent behavior, then it was already over from your teenage years. Regardless of what you think about psychiatry and your opinions on the reliability and accuracy of diagnoses, even in both cases you're still seen viewed as abnormal by soyciety on some level and too maladjusted to ever function or fit in socially.

Last edited: