Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you are under 20, you aren't an incel.

If you are under 20, you can't say you are an incel.

Why?

You aren't fully done puberty.

You are either still in highschool or are fresh out of highschool, you have the most social connections you ever will have and foids have the lowest standards they ever will have. After 20 things get harder and harder at a rapid rate.

The only people I have seen try to argue this point are people who are under 20
themselves, and it's because they want to be apart of this community and hate the fact what I am saying is true.

This is basic gatekeeping which needs to be done, I assume anyone under 20 has a 50/50 chance of being gone in a few months.

There are rare exceptions to this, when you can tell it's genuinely over way before 20, but that isn't generally the case. And as the blackpill has taught us, we base our views on the overwhelming majority rather than the exceptional minority.
mfs stop growing at 15 JFL

Unless late puberty which is rare

It s not under 20 , it s more like under 25
Tons of fakecels who dont even know whats real inceldom
I would say you can't say you are incel till you are 20, and you start to feel the hellish affects of inceldom between 20-25

I never talked with women because i always got bullied by them and i had zero connection when i was 15

the amount of people on this thread going "so in 2 years i will turn into chad" is insane. holy low IQ being displayed

1. you don't need to be chad to ascend, thinking that way shows you are either larping or delusional

2. even if you don't grow anymore and are 18, you still have the most social opportunities in your life. foids have the lowest expectations of men in their life. am i saying you will ascend? no you fucking moron. i am saying you have the best opportunity to now that you ever will so you really can't say "yeah im a real incel" as you can't tell for sure. who knows what could happen

3. did no one read in my post there are exceptions to the rule? jesus man

and the people who are saying "im 18 i guess i will turn chad in 2 years" missed my point. you are akin to the reddit normies who say "she was a child she was only 17 years 350 days old!!!". you can't really say you are an incel, but you are getting closer to a definitive statement. just like how a 17 year old by law isn't an adult (in USA), but they are pretty close. doesn't mean they go from child to adult. there is an inbetween

the amount of people on this thread going "so in 2 years i will turn into chad" is insane. holy low IQ being displayed

1. you don't need to be chad to ascend, thinking that way shows you are either larping or delusional

2. even if you don't grow anymore and are 18, you still have the most social opportunities in your life. foids have the lowest expectations of men in their life. am i saying you will ascend? no you fucking moron. i am saying you have the best opportunity to now that you ever will so you really can't say "yeah im a real incel" as you can't tell for sure. who knows what could happen

3. did no one read in my post there are exceptions to the rule? jesus man

and the people who are saying "im 18 i guess i will turn chad in 2 years" missed my point. you are akin to the reddit normies who say "she was a child she was only 17 years 350 days old!!!". you can't really say you are an incel, but you are getting closer to a definitive statement. just like how a 17 year old by law isn't an adult (in USA), but they are pretty close. doesn't mean they go from child to adult. there is an inbetween
Blud

Worst part is being an adult but still look like a pubecel….

you are legit retarded i've never blocked someone here but you are begging for it
it's not important if bro's get it, or agree or not. relax. forgive him, be jesus, relax.
try to be based.