Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Really getting tired of being nice

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I’m not the “nice guy” toward women but more in life in general.

I need to do a better job at getting what I want instead of caring about others who don’t give a shit about me. For example, I am underemployed and instead of looking for a better job I keep working there because “muh loyalty and muh thankfulness” but I REALLY need to make more money.

Also with my parents, I’m ok helping them as they are older now but I need to say no more often and try to get my sister to help more. She helps 1/10 the amount I do and makes 3x more.

I’m sure there are other examples but can’t think of any right now. I don’t have much interactions tbh. :woke:

Nice guys finish last

yes stop being cuck
Thanks bro I needed that. Chad just grabs what he wants out of life while I cuck myself and put others first.

Every man for himself out there. Cuck or be cucked, which side are you on?

I have to put on the mask of a "nice guy" around everyone, including my family.

I'm nice to the point where people probably sense that I'm being fake and no longer want to be my friend.

I was just like you. My advice is to just go through it slowly, small steps.

And expect to face a lot of backlash from people who’ve happily been using you all this time once you’ve started pushing back.

Stop being nice.
The society hates us

You are giving them but they aren't giving you

I was just like you. My advice is to just go through it slowly, small steps.

And expect to face a lot of backlash from people who’ve happily been using you all this time once you’ve started pushing back.
Couple weeks ago my dad wanted me to drive him somewhere like he always does and I said no I don’t want to but go ahead and make me the bad guy like you always do. It’s not that I mind driving him but I need to be asked not assumed or demanded and I need more notice than I’m usually given.

Other things I thought of is I want to move to a different city in another state but holding off because of family.

I have a friend who invites me to his house like every week. I go about half the time but honestly it’s kind of boring but I still go often to keep him happy.
Stop being nice.
The society hates us

You are giving them but they aren't giving you
I know. Like at work if they fired me they wouldn’t give a shit but I’m too high inhib to find another job because I’ve been there less than a year. Meanwhile my financial situation stays in the shitter because my low wage and part time hours. FUCK!!!!

Stop being a nice cuck. Remember that society hates you.