Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You will never be normal

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
I find it hard to communicate with people in a way that would make them like me. When I’m being nice, normies don’t like it for some reason and when I’m being cold and unfriendly, normies either keep trying to get me to smile with them or they hate me.

Whenever I’m observing normies, I notice they have just the right amount of niceness and agression. They’re friendly and smile just the right amount, they don’t smile too much and they suddenly become aggressive to maintain their dominance over whoever they’re talking to. I cant keep this balance that normies naturally have. I’m either too nice or too aggressive, how the fuck do they do both?

They’re nice enough so that nobody calls them mean but they’re also aggressive enough so that nobody calls them a pushover.

normies dont like you because of your looks not because of your lack of communication skills

normies dont like you because of your looks not because of your lack of communication skills
There are some sub 5 NT normies who have social lives

Autistic brain is literally physically different from the brain of an NT

There are some sub 5 NT normies who have social lives
indeed, i saw couple 4/10 of average heights who were sane and NT while likely a incels they still got a stable life

It's both, but looks are more important.
you can literally be a mute but have model looks and youll mog this whole forum in terms of social life

you don't have to say it , already know

I see people with the same level of ugliness as me all the time, and they all have a social life
You can still have a social circle if you are ugly NT. Btw, you will have friends as an ugly NT but not a girlfriend.

I see people with the same level of ugliness as me all the time, and they all have a social life
You're either underrating their appearance, or you're not as ugly as you think you are.