Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid stopped being nice to me because of my receding hairline

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I've known her for a few months, we didn't speak everyday but we had some nice conversations. However, since I changed my profile picture to a photo of me, she is no longer nice. I can't hide the receding hairline anymore.

I've known her for a few months, we didn't speak everyday but we had some nice conversations. However, since I changed my profile picture to a photo of me, she is no longer nice. I can't hide the receding hairline anymore.
:feelsbadman:

She sensed your shitty incel personality through your receding hairline

She sensed your shitty incel personality through your receding hairline
It's so crazy how even just friend relationships are dampened when the other person loses a desirable trait like hair.

dude shave that shit off. Stop clinging to the few hair you have left and own the bald look.

dude shave that shit off. Stop clinging to the few hair you have left and own the bald look.
It would look worse, I'm not balding but my hairline on the sides is receding like crazy. I have a cool Christian beanie, I might need to wear that just to go outside now.

It would look worse, I'm not balding but my hairline on the sides is receding like crazy. I have a cool Christian beanie, I might need to wear that just to go outside now.
if its receding then its because you're losing hair, therefore balding. Idk if it would look worse or not, it depends on how far its receding but if it looks like this
Images 2
then shave it off

I agree shave it bro... I'm not sure exactly what it looks like but if its bad enough people are treating you differently you must look like you are coping so hard

if its receding then its because you're losing hair, therefore balding. Idk if it would look worse or not, it depends on how far its receding but if it looks like this View attachment 1135682 then shave it off
Not as bad as that photo, If it's not against the rules I'd be willing to send a photo in dms

I agree shave it bro... I'm not sure exactly what it looks like but if its bad enough people are treating you differently you must look like you are coping so hard
Dm me and I'll show if it's not against rules

Its moreso because I'm a Christian apologist, not because I'm a "cool guy" so by nature that makes me rather popular. Brutal that even Christian girls do this though.

Its more because I'm a Christian apologist so by nature that makes me rather popular. Brutal that even Christian girls do this though.
Christian or not, still foids

Last edited:
So they were nice to before you started balding:feelssus:?

So they were nice to before you started balding:feelssus:?
Polite but not trying to message me everyday or anything like that. We had small conversations every two weeks or so. Now she just gets mad at my post, unlike before.

Polite but not trying to message me everyday or anything like that. We had small conversations every two weeks or so. Now she just gets mad at my post, unlike before.
:chad::banhammer:

Buy lavender oil and regrow your hair within a year.

Last edited:
I would but the stuff I need is a bit too expensive for me right now as I'm making less money than I used to rn
it's less than $5 every 1-2 months cmon mate

if its receding then its because you're losing hair, therefore balding. Idk if it would look worse or not, it depends on how far its receding but if it looks like this View attachment 1135682 then shave it off
If he had a full beard just get a hair transplant from beard grafts

If he had a full beard just get a hair transplant from beard grafts
yeah hair transplant is the best choice, didn't recommend it because I dont know if he has the economic capabilities for it.

Oh wow I didn't know that thanks. I thought it was £50 for a months supply.
bought 10ml bottle of lavender oil almost 2 months ago for 10pln and it's still 40% full most of the time i'm using it once a day

Minox and microneedling can help

Time to finasteride/minoxidil/DHT blocker maxx buddy boyo. Don't let the Norwood Reaper win.

Happen a similar thing to me but I just make my hair grow
Brutal how look switch on and off instantly a behaviour

I think I will make my next video about losing hair