Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can’t get high anymore cause I might be getting a better job soon….

Vodka1933

Vodka1933

Greycel
they drug test and it’s still a few months out so I have to stay clean. I’ve never really done drugs, but being high makes everything so much more calm and relaxing. I feel a lot more empathy and connected, now I can’t. I have to be sober and normal for the time being. I’m not addicted for anything, but I miss the feeling. It’s so cozy and comforting, but I have to “better myself” and that means I can’t keep doing it anymore.

What job requires you to take drug tests?

why even take drugs? no benefit at all

Weird, in my previous office jobs in tech support that never happened to me
That’s what I heard, but I can’t risk messing this up. I hate my current job and this one would just be an upgrade.

youre better off not doing it , find a healthy cope
Nothing works, I feel empty and void. I have healthy copes. I exercise, eat clean, learning German, working, etc.

Used to be here a few years ago, deleted account to “better myself,” didn’t work that much.
you should've known better :feelshaha: , everyone ends up coming back :feelscomfy:

The perks of being an NTcel. Im not even allowed to clean toilets for 16 an hour.