Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So tired of being worthless

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
No matter what, I can’t cope with the fact that my life will never hold any significant value to anyone. I’ll never be anyone’s favorite person. I’ll never have a cute, petite, nerdy, white girlfriend to sit on my face.

It’s so maddening, knowing that I will live the rest of my short existence all alone. And I’m gonna have to watch my siblings grow up and get partners and live amazing lives.

Nobody will ever give a shit, not even my own family. I’m just nothing. If there is a creator of this reality then he’s clearly a sadistic monster and anyone who follows religion and is a low IQ zealot.

No matter what, I can’t cope with the fact that my life will never hold any significant value to anyone. I’ll never be anyone’s favorite person. I’ll never have a cute, petite, nerdy, white girlfriend to sit on my face.

It’s so maddening, knowing that I will live the rest of my short existence all alone. And I’m gonna have to watch my siblings grow up and get partners and live amazing lives.
i couldn't have worded it better

you need to accept your fate

Nobody will ever give a shit, not even my own family. I’m just nothing. If there is a creator of this reality then he’s clearly a sadistic monster and anyone who follows religion and is a low IQ zealot.
At least your bloodline isnt gonna end I’m an only child and my cousins incel too

For me this would be impossible to endure in the long run. It's either being saved (dream on) or killing myself. It's so pathetic to be the male version of the cat lady

I will live the rest of my short existence all alone
Oh but your existence wont be short. It will only be short if you actually have a good life. If your life sucks then life can feel like an eternity