Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GETTING STRONGER

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Greycel
Recently, I have noticed that I'm becoming more confident and comfortable in my own skin whenever out of public which is probably because I have decided to not give a fuck what normies think of me anymore.

I'm still a work in progress which I think a lot of us are and no I'm not "hopeful for the future" because the reality is there no future for someone like me instead I'm just learning to dealing with the bs and not be in shock and awe whenever a foid does me wrong.

After living 21 miserable years on this Earth I have learned a lot of things including I'm not a lost cause, this world is

Good, keep doing what you're doing.

I'm just learning to dealing with the bs and not be in shock and awe whenever a foid does me wrong.
What kind of thing keeps happening so often? The most wrong foids were doing to me was ignoring me or being unenthusiastic when talking to me.

Remember its Not your fault for being Here and Having No controll over what and where your Born into .

You have a right to feel good About yourself in this Garbage

Remember its Not your fault for being Here and Having No controll over what and where your Born into .

You have a right to feel good About yourself in this Garbage
Thanks I needed that. Sometimes it's hard to remember that when everyone is against you and constant casting down judgment on you but at least it's good to know that I have a place (here) where I can express myself and people understand me

Thanks I needed that. Sometimes it's hard to remember that when everyone is against you and constant casting down judgment on you but at least it's good to know that I have a place (here) where I can express myself and people understand me
Dont Stress It , your Woman counterpart Is Having Sex right About now while being Lazy and she faces ZERO Judgments .

This World Is a Hypocrite against Most " Man , so again remember that its not your Fault and never Was .

Could have been Born Rich and or Chad but No , Bad Luck fucked Us over :feelskek:

Last edited:
Based and whitepilled.