Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Racepill] Races native to colder climates have higher IQ (Proof Inside)

• Thread starter Deleted member 26660
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26660

Banned
-
Hi its me again,

As you have probably read from the title, you know what this thread is about. I will provide a heat map of the globe and the bell curves depicting the average iq for each race. I am pretty sure you can figure it out for yourself.

Last edited:
That green thing is Asia or China?
Doubt gooks have high iq. They live in fear and controlled

I live somewhere hot but I am an ultra brainiac supergenius who makes Albert Einstein look like a drool dribbling retard, try again :feelshmm: :feelzez:

Im a Gorilla so this doesn't bother me.

Also, anyone who is here, white, black, Muslim etc, probably doesn't have an iq over 100 to begin with

Nor are they providing anything meaningful to humanity in order to separate themselves from the average Pseudo intellectual or stormfront nationalist.

In conclusion you're all probably on the lower scale of IQ for all of your races, and this doesnt affect any of you.

wow we have scientist here guys

Shutup. I am a ricecel and probably have a higher IQ than you. Rice have invented many things. The reason they live in fear and control is because they are low T.

Shutup. I am a ricecel and probably have a higher IQ than you. Rice have invented many things. The reason they live in fear and control is because they are low T.
Cope youre low t and average iq and should kill yourself

I'm from the desert.

Cope youre low t and average iq and should kill yourself

Cope, I literally tested my IQ and have a standard American IQ of 120, and I am very high T as I once physically threatened my aunt with my hockey stick when she verbally abused my mom when I was only three so keep coping you stupid inkwell :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

IQ has nothing to do with inceldom, I thought?

But I don't think this is weather related. It's just Nords and Ching Chongs have excellent schools.

I’m literally the highest Iq person on earth and am white thus from a colder climate so maybe op is up to something

im in america and i'm above average. granted i have european ancestry

It makes sense. People from colder climates had to have a certain level of intelligence to be able to survive (i.e. to make substantial shelters, to have the ingenuity to make sophisticated clothes from animal fur, to be able to herd enough animal for the winter (where crops certainly wouldn't grow)). In contrast, if you're from a hot country, you survive by default - you can walk around naked, with no shelter and you're fine - do that in a cold country (and I'm not talking like the UK's 5C average Jan tempreture "cold" - I'm talking like -20C to -50C cold) and you will lose all feelings in your hands within 30 seconds and likely be dead within 30 minutes

IQ tests are a gay way to measure intellect. What matters is dominance, and gooks are a slave race.

Rip :feelsrope: IQ of 91.

It makes sense. People from colder climates had to have a certain level of intelligence to be able to survive (i.e. to make substantial shelters, to have the ingenuity to make sophisticated clothes from animal fur, to be able to herd enough animal for the winter (where crops certainly wouldn't grow)). In contrast, if you're from a hot country, you survive by default - you can walk around naked, with no shelter and you're fine - do that in a cold country (and I'm not talking like the UK's 5C average Jan tempreture "cold" - I'm talking like -20C to -50C cold) and you will lose all feelings in your hands within 30 seconds and likely be dead within 30 minutes
Siberian russians are genius cause they're the furthest away from this degeneracy.

Im a Gorilla so this doesn't bother me.

Also, anyone who is here, white, black, Muslim etc, probably doesn't have an iq over 100 to begin with

Nor are they providing anything meaningful to humanity in order to separate themselves from the average Pseudo intellectual or stormfront nationalist.

In conclusion you're all probably on the lower scale of IQ for all of your races, and this doesnt affect any of you.

Hi its me again,

As you have probably read from the title, you know what this thread is about. I will provide a heat map of the globe and the bell curves depicting the average iq for each race. I am pretty sure you can figure it out for yourself.

View attachment 272117

View attachment 272118
Again with the fucking racebait threads?
Can’t they invent something to give them high T or is that not a priority right now?

Last edited:
my iq is 67
[

IQ is Cope if you can’t ascend!

Doesn't make sense. Every rice country IQ mogs all white countries and they live in hot climates