Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women have a higher average IQ than men, if you control for height.

Dnr grayfaggot kill yourself

5'8 at least.
South Asians were ~5'9 average at my school. Although this was done when we were 16 so it could be slightly higher, sample size of ~40, there were many South Asian ethnicities too not 50%+ of one, we had people from all over the subcontinent.

South Asians were ~5'9 average at my school. Although this was done when we were 16 so it could be slightly higher, sample size of ~40, there were many South Asian ethnicities too not 50%+ of one, we had people from all over the subcontinent.
The thing is height is heavily correlated with diet and environment. 3rd gen ethnics who are born in the west grow to be just as tall as whites. We stats backing this up. Most ethnics are short because they are malnourished and live in thr tropics

A lot of incels here think that women are less intelligent than men, because they score lower on iq tests. However we now know that height is heavily correlated with IQ and men are naturally taller than women. Thus this difference in IQ is more-so explained by a difference in height, rather than a difference in sex but men have a distribution with fatter tails i.e. more complete retards but also a lot of geniuses aswell

In fact, if you control for height, women score higher on IQ tests than men:

It is quite stupid. You cannot control IQ for height as it is stupid to mix men and women in this way. :forcedsmile: