Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women have a higher average IQ than men, if you control for height.

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Veteran
★★★★
A lot of incels here think that women are less intelligent than men, because they score lower on iq tests. However we now know that height is heavily correlated with IQ and men are naturally taller than women. Thus this difference in IQ is more-so explained by a difference in height, rather than a difference in sex but men have a distribution with fatter tails i.e. more complete retards but also a lot of geniuses aswell

In fact, if you control for height, women score higher on IQ tests than men:

Table 1, Column 2 shows that men may be more intelligent than women because they are taller, how ever. Once height (measured in inches) is controlled, women have significantly higher IQs than men. Net of height, women score 2.14 points higher on the PPVT. In contrast, each inch in height is worth more than half an IQ point (0.56). A comparison of standardized coefficients shows that the effect of height is more than twice as large as that of sex. Because American men on average are 5 inches taller than American women (5'10" vs. 5'5"), this translates into 2.80 IQ points, overcoming the 2.14-point advantage of women and making men appear more intelligent when height is not controlled.

Last edited:
They are still lower IQ

It doesn't matter if women have a higher ''IQ'' or not. All that matters is how women are treated and what they can do.

We live in a gynocentric society and women control every single facet of it.

They are the teachers who teach our children. They can discriminate against boys and give higher grades to girls. Girls already outdo boys in school.

They are the people who hire you for jobs. And if a woman would dislike you for being ugly, trust me, she would have a subconscious bias against you when hiring you, too.

They are the people at HR who can fire you. If a woman accuses you of ''inappropriate behavior'', everyone will take her side by default.

Women now outearn men. You can't even betabuxx anymore since women earn more. And women only date up, you need to earn more than them to have a chance, but that's getting more and more difficult.

Women can trade sexual favors to get ahead. They can suck a male teacher's dick for a high grade or to pass an exam. They can fuck their boss for jobs and promotions. Or they simply outright get the job through forced gender quotas and affirmative action.

Women dominate every single aspect of our society. It's an overwhelming victory for them.

Why does this study contradict it then?
It doesn't. It just says that women have a higher IQ inch for inch. But it doesn't change that men have higher IQ.

IQ doesn’t equal overall intelligence. Which is the thing most people forget

It doesn't matter if women have a higher ''IQ'' or not. All that matters is how women are treated and what they can do.
They don't, scientific blackpill has already debunked this. Almost all inventors were men.

It doesn't. It just says that women have a higher IQ inch for inch. But it doesn't change that men have higher IQ.
I explained it in the OP it's more correlated with height than sex. Did u even read?

I explained it in the OP it's more correlated with height than sex. Did u even read?
Men are biologically taller compared to women. Comparing a man and woman of equal height isn't fair.

@DarkStarDown
@KillNiggers
@Pajeetsingh
I'm not the most knowledgeable about the scientific blackpill, maybe you folks can explain it better than me :feelsokman:

paid jewish study

OP is misinterpreting data. A man and woman of equal height are not genetic counterparts.
I never said that tho. women who bridge the gap of being 5+ inches taller than average (male-female height difference) probably also have very high SES & the correlation between ses, height, education, income, iq, etc is all very well known

I never met a high IQ foid in my entire life. Only high IQ men

Go sewer sliding asap. Niggers never stop giving humans reasons to hate them, just like foids and jews. So what if foids are ((("higher" IQ))), does a calculator deserve more rights than a human. No, the calculator is still a non human object, and will never be worthy of being considered a human being.

A man and woman of equal height are not genetic counterparts.
:yes: This is the answer

In order to "control height" you have to only use manlets, and manlets are overall genetically more disadvantaged and come from poorer backgrounds so they have lower average IQ than average height men (this doesn't mean manlets can't be high iq, but on average they're lower iq), by controlling height you're rigging it against men

This study was done with the sole purpose of helping foids cope with their retardation, otherwise there's absolutely no reason to control height

Last edited:
Women r dumb especially black and fat ones

There's a weak correlation between IQ and height.

Doesn't even matter when you have shit like this.

@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel this nigger also said recently he doesn't hate faggots.

Very suspicious, keep an eye on him/her/them.

Using a female and male of the same height and pretending they're genetically equivalent to each other is like saying women are stronger than men because some races of foids are stronger than curry males

ricecels are shortish overall yet are the highest iq

the correlation isnt strong but yea its there

im sure if you controlled for socioeconomic status, height would correlate a bit less

Last edited:
And they still act like these abusive guys are just these high iq manipulative people jfl

also how can you control for height if height is a MALE trait (not tall-very tall though id say) Height is partially influenced by testosterone since it increases your peak growth velocity. Yea T can prematurely close plates but thats only with roiders. Men are supposed to be 5 inches taller. It’s not like men start off 5 inches taller its more like 0.5 or some shit. Men are smarter than women because of testosterone.

A lot of incels here think that women are less intelligent than men, because they score lower on iq tests. However we now know that height is heavily correlated with IQ and men are naturally taller than women. Thus this difference in IQ is more-so explained by a difference in height, rather than a difference in sex but men have a distribution with fatter tails i.e. more complete retards but also a lot of geniuses aswell

In fact, if you control for height, women score higher on IQ tests than men:

Very interesting study. But i wonder if it's a bit misleading due to average heights having a difference of 5 inches. Because if you compare a man who's 5ft5 to a woman who's 5ft5, you're basically comparing a woman who has average genetics to a man who is a genetic failure. And at 5ft10, you're basically comparing a man who has average genetics to a woman who has great genetics.

a reminder op got this thread from .org and the source is mentally disabled (literally)

90 iq bulgarian

race>gender actually

asian women are smarter than white men, even non verbally

Using a female and male of the same height and pretending they're genetically equivalent to each other is like saying women are stronger than men because some races of foids are stronger than curry males
The study is completely retarded and only a nigger would give it any second thought.

What does height have to do with IQ most genuises were short or average height

also how can you control for height if height is a MALE trait (not tall-very tall though id say) Height is partially influenced by testosterone since it increases your peak growth velocity. Yea T can prematurely close plates but thats only with roiders. Men are supposed to be 5 inches taller. It’s not like men start off 5 inches taller its more like 0.5 or some shit. Men are smarter than women because of testosterone.
If you take a 5'7 man and woman

The 5'7 woman is like peak genetics at that height and had good nutrition etc.

The man could have come from a poor malnourished background etc.

The study is still very thought provoking nonetheless

It still seems more important what race you are than what gender, seems like its only a couple IQ points, IQ differences between races is way worse

OP what are you a 90IQ bulgarian?