Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/inceltears reports Incels.Me to the FBI for wordcrime

U

Untermensch

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7kw500/ring_ring_hello_fbi_id_like_2_place_an_order/

There was a thread yesterday where some posters said that they are attracted to girls past the age of puberty and cucktears couldn't wait to tip their fedoras in the FBI's direction. So be prepared: stating what you find attractive just might get you SWAT'ed.

If you are driving from one US State to the next, your attraction to a girl should change mid-freeway from 16 to 18.

Everyone likes jbs. I don't get them.

Dkd21bu.gif

yeah I'm pretty sure the FBI would stop their + 10000 investigations they have going on and invest manpower and money to take down a forum with 200 members who talk about facial bones all day

The fbi will come to this site looking for people to lock up get blackpilled and end up ropeing once they realize they are a betabux and their wife is being plowed by chad and Tyrone simultaneously.

Anon said:
Everyone likes jbs. I don't get them.

It's wrong of you to admit this. If you don't say it out loud, then it magically goes away because womanlogic and whiteknighting.

Untermensch said:
It's wrong of you to admit this. If you don't say it out loud, then it magically goes away because womanlogic and whiteknighting.

Just like it's wrong to admit you like women

hello Trump, please unleash delta on me, I am actively trying to get my hands on a powerful speech of Osama Bin Laden that your kind deleted

Richard spencer said:
The fbi will come to this site looking for people to lock up get blackpilled and end up ropeing once they realize they are a betabux and their wife is being plowed by chad and Tyrone simultaneously.

this will happen 100% guaranteed

Anon said:
Just like it's wrong to admit you like women

Manspreading
Mansplaining
Approaching Women As A Sub-8
Existential-Rape (Sub-8s existing is rapey)
Stare-Rape
Lookingphilia

Someone apparently reported me PERSONALLY: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7kw500/ring_ring_hello_fbi_id_like_2_place_an_order/dricne9/

I would love to know WHAT exactly this pathetic cuck reported me for? His message is vague as shit and guess what fucktard, the age of consent is 14-16 in most of the western world including some US states. Being attracted to a sexually mature female does not make you a pedophile you absolute fucking retard.

SaintMarcLepine said:
Someone apparently reported me PERSONALLY: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7kw500/ring_ring_hello_fbi_id_like_2_place_an_order/dricne9/

I would love to know WHAT exactly this pathetic cuck reported me for? His message is vague as shit and guess what fucktard, the age of consent is 14-16 in most of the western world including some US states. Being attracted to a sexually mature female does not make you a pedophile you absolute fucking retard.

reported to what?

@nausea The Canadian FBI or some shit even thugh I'm not even Canadian lol. You can click on "parent" below the link I sent you to see the comments it's replying to.

shit man even i find the whole jb crap disgusting because its pretty much close borderline pedo... ( idc about free speech either) but whatever happened to free speech? Isnt this what cucktears and plenty of other normies always try and defend? KEK

SaintMarcLepine said:
The Canadian FBI or some shit even thugh I'm not even Canadian lol. You can click on "parent" below the link I sent you to see the comments it's replying to.

will look at it

I too am attracted to females under the age of 18 and i would not hesitate to fuck one given the chance.

Here. Report me to FBI cucktears.

I didn't realize this was some 1984-esque police state where words/opinions/thoughts can get you arrested.

"We know, we don't care. We're lumping them all in the same category anyways." Lmao talk about a black and white sense of thinking.