Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity IT wants to snitch children to their parents for thought crimes

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1as7n6h/poor_guy_hes_15_and_an_incel_i_mainly_messaged/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1as7n6h/comment/kqogcmu/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1as7n6h/comment/kqognno/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Imagine being a parent and getting messages from ITtroons saying "SIR, SIR!!!! YOUR CHILD HAS BEEN THINKING". JFL at this clown world, let the child believe what he believes, if your worldview is the ultimate supreme truth then he'll have no problem figuring that out along the line.

These people would want to tip the CIA so that they can burry you under a prison for saying that looks matter.

Deus Vult?

What a meme.

that 15 year old is a retard, regurgitating phrases he's heard on tiktok

Those fuckers are weird obsessing ovER other people's lives.

tbf he's 15 and contacting his parents might help him. He's probably a retarded 15 yo fakecel, giving up at that young a age is retarded. You cant call yourself an incel until you given it your all

You assume he's a fakecel just because he's 15? I was engaged in the blackpill community at 15 and now I'm 21. I didn't magically become attractive at 18. That's not how it works. Your facial structure is basically already completely developed at 15 as well as your height.

tbf he's 15 and contacting his parents might help him. He's probably a retarded 15 yo fakecel, giving up at that young a age is retarded. You cant call yourself an incel until you given it your all
There's no such thing as fakecels anymore. The average gen z/alpha boy is an incel. The only hope they have of ascending is being an oofy doofy betabux in their 30s.

You assume he's a fakecel just because he's 15? I was engaged in the blackpill community at 15 and now I'm 21. I didn't magically become attractive at 18. That's not how it works. Your facial structure is basically already completely developed at 15 as well as your height.
if you engaged in the black pill community at 15 it could very well mean that you're a fake cell and set yourself up for failure. If you tell yourself that you're gonna fail at life at such a young age then its just a self fulfilling prophecy. Did you assume you were ugly because woman wouldn't talk to you or did people call you ugly? Also no, your facial structure is not completed at 15, facial growth stops at 17 for woman and at 21-22 for man.

There's no such thing as fakecels anymore. The average gen z/alpha boy is an incel. The only hope they have of ascending is being an oofy doofy betabux in their 30s.
the average gen z is not an incel, maybe in America since most people there are fat but not for rest of the world.

Based and truthpilled

Lol over for these people's future kids, they will not know privacy until they are 25. Also, IT users were the annoying kids in class who snitched on everyone.

Noooo you can't think like that !!! :soy::foidSoy:

That's not what the blackpill is. You sound like an IT cuck.
the blackpill says that looks determine your life but your face hasn't even fully developed at 15 and you haven't even looksmaxxed. If after looksmaxxing and reaching adult hood you're still an incel then you can join the forum. Don't majority of people here agree that you can't be an incel at 15?

Yeah, it's seems like OP is implying this nigga(15 year old) is based. He hasn't truly experienced the blackpill, his oneitis rejected him and found "blackpill" content on jewtok

JoinedFeb 15, 2024Posts119

Imagine stalking incels lmao. Where are you gonna go? ROFL.

if you engaged in the black pill community at 15 it could very well mean that you're a fake cell and set yourself up for failure. If you tell yourself that you're gonna fail at life at such a young age then its just a self fulfilling prophecy. Did you assume you were ugly because woman wouldn't talk to you or did people call you ugly? Also no, your facial structure is not completed at 15, facial growth stops at 17 for woman and at 21-22 for man.
If you're engaged in the blackpill community something had to drive you to engage with it. Our brains are subconsciously always coping. No one gives up their subconscious hope for the future unless something significant happened. Even with the recent popularity of looksmaxxing it's only popular because it provides hope.
the average gen z is not an incel, maybe in America since most people there are fat but not for rest of the world.
I'd say it's not because of obesity but because we're in a better place economically so women don't have to rely on men for money. There's also the aspect of America having more attractive men in general. Some countries just have uglier people so more average men have sex.

the blackpill says that looks determine your life but your face hasn't even fully developed at 15 and you haven't even looksmaxxed. If after looksmaxxing and reaching adult hood you're still an incel then you can join the forum. Don't majority of people here agree that you can't be an incel at 15?
I'm 21 currently. My face has developed very little since 15.

Based youngling. Incel rebellion indeed began

IT troons should snitch on girls that rejected him because of his reccesed chin. They are the ones who blackpilled him.

I hope he is already here tbh

We need to bp as many teenagers as possible so by the end of 2040 patryarchy will be restored and foids will be raped and put in cages.

It wouldnt surprise me if IT made a fake account to have more ammuntion against incels

If you're engaged in the blackpill community something had to drive you to engage with it. Our brains are subconsciously always coping. No one gives up their subconscious hope for the future unless something significant happened.
Not true, a lot of people engaged in the black pill community because of retarded vids on tik tok or because they got rejected by their crush once. Young people are extremely impressionable. A lot of teenagers change their personality after watching some edgy movie, that's how impressionable they're. If you didn't get bullied for your looks, people gave you disgusting looks, people didn't want to be in groups with you etc then I don't wanna hear no "im black pilled!" bs just because woman won't come to talk to you.

I'd say it's not because of obesity but because we're in a better place economically so women don't have to rely on men for money. There's also the aspect of America having more attractive men in general. Some countries just have uglier people so more average men have sex.
in all of Europe woman don't have to rely to man for money but inceldom in the us is still much higher. Also a lot of you burgercells forget that: a country being rich =/ its people being rich, most Americans live paycheck to paycheck.

"America has more attractive man in general" you gotta be trolling every woman who has traveled outside the US has said the man overseas are much better looking. America, and i say this without meaning to offense, has the ugliest people and it has to do with nutrition. "Among these, the nutritional status is one of the most important factors affecting the body and even the facial morphology" quote from an article that i can share if you want

I'm 21 currently. My face has developed very little since 15.
depends from person to person but there are Chads that got bullied for their looks when they were young and then had a glow up. Also it heavily depends on your nutrition.

Not true, a lot of people engaged in the black pill community because of retarded vids on tik tok or because they got rejected by their crush once. Young people are extremely impressionable. A lot of teenagers change their personality after watching some edgy movie, that's how impressionable they're. If you didn't get bullied for your looks, people gave you disgusting looks, people didn't want to be in groups with you etc then I don't wanna hear no "im black pilled!" bs just because woman won't come to talk to you.

in all of Europe woman don't have to rely to man for money but inceldom in the us is still much higher. Also a lot of you burgercells forget that: a country being rich =/ its people being rich, most Americans live paycheck to paycheck.

"America has more attractive man in general" you gotta be trolling every woman who has traveled outside the US has said the man overseas are much better looking. America, and i say this without meaning to offense, has the ugliest people and it has to do with nutrition. "Among these, the nutritional status is one of the most important factors affecting the body and even the facial morphology" quote from an article that i can share if you want
Again the only blackpill trends that are popular among younger generations are ones involving self improvement. If girls ignore you than you are an incel. I don't care if you think betabuxxing is somehow ascending. You could betabux too if you tried.

Because the women who go overseas usually do so to get validation online or because they have a racial fetish. The Americans who live paycheck to paycheck make more money than the average European. Their poverty is self inflicted from poor self control.

Again the only blackpill trends that are popular among younger generations are ones involving self improvement. If girls ignore you than you are an incel. I don't care if you think betabuxxing is somehow ascending. You could betabux too if you tried.
self improvement isn't even black pill, it falls moreover to red pill territory and because self improvement is more popular over traditional black pill that doesn't mean that there aren't young teenagers engaging in the black pill.

"woman ignoring you means you're incel" FUCK NO IT DOESN'T AND IF YOU TELL THE FORUM THAT YOURE INCEL BECAUSE WOMAN WONT COME TALK TO YOU 99% WILL CALL YOU A FAKECELL. Woman will only go up and talk to Chad, if you're a normie you're the one who needs to start the conversation. If you have never been called ugly in your life, you most likely ain't ugly.

"the average American makes more than the average European" and that's because America has a much higher cost of living, someone in California could be making 200k a year but be sleeping in a 100 square foot apartment but someone in Europe could be making 40k a year and be sleeping in a 200 square foot apartment.

self improvement isn't even black pill, it falls moreover to red pill territory and because self improvement is more popular over traditional black pill that doesn't mean that there aren't young teenagers engaging in the black pill.

"woman ignoring you means you're incel" FUCK NO IT DOESN'T AND IF YOU TELL THE FORUM THAT YOURE INCEL BECAUSE WOMAN WONT COME TALK TO YOU 99% WILL CALL YOU A FAKECELL. Woman will only go up and talk to Chad, if you're a normie you're the one who needs to start the conversation. If you have never been called ugly in your life, you most likely ain't ugly.

"the average American makes more than the average European" and that's because America has a much higher cost of living, someone in California could be making 200k a year but be sleeping in a 100 square foot apartment but someone in Europe could be making 40k a year and be sleeping in a 200 square foot apartment.
No, America's cost of living isn't significant. It depends on location. Most poor people are just slobs.

I wouldn't consider betabuxxing ascending.

"We need to intervene before it's too late"

Bitch it was already too late the amount he was born.

Inceltear users are backstabbing assholes who deserve to die

This is true. As an actual subhuman, the amount of young white tallfag fakecels on here, I mean those who have never left their basement, infuriates me.

IT users should all be gutted

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1as7n6h/poor_guy_hes_15_and_an_incel_i_mainly_messaged/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1as7n6h/comment/kqogcmu/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1as7n6h/comment/kqognno/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Imagine being a parent and getting messages from ITtroons saying "SIR, SIR!!!! YOUR CHILD HAS BEEN THINKING". JFL at this clown world, let the child believe what he believes, if your worldview is the ultimate supreme truth then he'll have no problem figuring that out along the line.

These people would want to tip the CIA so that they can burry you under a prison for saying that looks matter.

It’s right, the kid’s parents need to intervene before it’s too late. They need to put him on HGM and testosterone before his growth plates close, lmao.

Snitches het stitches

True, but still much better than a 15 year old who is brainwashed by woke propaganda. I wish more young teens get based and blackpilled like this.

I agree with the first half, but for many people your face and height aren't fully developed at 15. My face looked way different at 15 than it does now at 20, and I was also 5'5 at 15 and I'm 5'10 now. Also facial hair can be a huge looksmax, i finally grew some right around my 20th bday and it makes me look better and more physically mature than I ever have before

So I don't think there's a problem with engaging with the incel community at 15, but I think it's still a bit early to go all in on it