Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy r/IncelTears face reveal: meet AdvocateDoogy, the autist behind the "Prove the Incel Wrong" comic series

He looks like a stereotypical blue-pilled incel in denial, actually looks more like a creepy pedocel. Has an online girlfriend too that lives 1000s of mile away on another continent? Doubt they'll ever meet and he sends her money too JFL.
I’m sure the person on the other end of that is just using him for money and there’s no actual physical relationship there.

yeah he did. he started blatantly lying, like saying the facebook that got doxxed is ''old'' even though it was last time used in october 2021.

he also denies he's that guy even though both advocate faggy and adam got fired from target exactly for ''being autistic''

View attachment 547048
Someone should tell him he got fired because of his shit personality :lul:

I stopped being surprised by this years ago. :feelshaha:

It's always projection with these people. I'm just waiting for him to be outed as a pedo now like our good friend Dr Pizza.

the funniest part is that this guy 100% gets literally constantly bullied by foids and chads and yet he still decides to be a massive cuck faggot. not even bottom of the barrel ITcels can stand him.

although it's not as funny as the fact that this guy's intention is to make le inkwels angry when in reality he's a lolcow and he's constantly bringing quality fun content for us himself.
Someone should tell him he got fired because of his shit personality :lul:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i already did but he'll probably respond with more cope and act like a faggot and pretend he's not the guy

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i already did but he'll probably respond with more cope and act like a faggot and pretend he's not the guy
He will probably accuse his former boss of being an incel :feelshaha:

although it's not as funny as the fact that this guy's intention is to make le inkwels angry when in reality he's a lolcow and he's constantly bringing quality fun content for us himself.
Yeah it's ironic, I simultaneously feel bad for him and laugh at him.

Yeah it's ironic, I simultaneously feel bad for him and laugh at him.
you shouldn't tho he's a evil piece of shit, i don't think he's unaware of how much of a massive hypocrite he is, he simply wants to keep punch ''down'' to fulfil his sadistic hobby no matter the cost and no matter how retarded he looks in the process

another fun part is that he's not any different than the average ITcel. most ITcels are as extremely intellectually dishonest, pathological liars and as much of a bottom of the barrel lolcow as him.
so it's not his account, but it's also his old outdated account? The fuck?
And how is ones past "outdated"?
nothing that comes out that guy's mouth makes any sense. he lied about losing his virginity at 19 then weeks later revisited his statement and said he lost it around his 20s and 30s or something like that.

Last edited:
View attachment 545880
Talk about foreshadowing, Doogycel.

Meet Adam Paul Dooling.
View attachment 545885

Well, how do I start? How about the fact that he's almost 34 years old and still lives with his parents in Castleford, England? But let's go back in time and look at Doogycel's early life.

Doogycel graduated from North Springs High School in Atlanta, GA. Unfortunately, he did not fully adjust to life in America. Here's him bragging about not being able to keep a job at Target for even two months:
View attachment 545887

Eventually, Doogycel moved back to England and spent the next several years working a series of temporary retail jobs. That's pretty fucking funny when you consider his high IQ.
View attachment 545907

Unlike flipping burgers, it requires a 139 IQ for someone to stack shelves. :feelskek:
View attachment 545909

In the meantime, he tried to start a YouTube gaming channel, but it flopped, having gained only 4 subscribers.
View attachment 545889

You can hear his voice here:

After his YouTube channel flopped, he then spent the next few years on Facebook offering his takes on inceldom and trannies. Unfortunately for him, it seems as if most of the 33 Facebook friends he has did not bother to read any of them.
View attachment 545891View attachment 545893

So he turned to writing about the struggles of being socially awkward.
View attachment 545892View attachment 545894

So Doogycel's latest cope for the past year or so has been Reddit, and for the first time in his life, he's gotten more than half a dozen followers, because only on Reddit can you find enough autists who somehow appreciate Doogycel's comics, half of which consist of him arguing against himself.
View attachment 545919

Cmon Doogycel! Why deny your true nature as a failed sperg? Stop torturing yourself. You can't escape the blackpill, you know.
View attachment 545886View attachment 545929View attachment 545930View attachment 545931

You'll always be welcome here, Chris-Chan 2.0.

@Incelius Savage @SlutLiberationFront @Lebensmüder @SlutLiberationFront @tenta @Caesercel @240iq @Mecoja @iamsubhuman @TheNEET @Linesnap99 @Misanthropy1 @kaczynskicel @solblue @Ritalincel @SlayerSlayer @RecessedChinCel @investigatorcel @Lonelycel @proudweeb @calimero @FuRed @-BrettyBoy- @trying to ascend @Legionarivs @Honeypot @Languishingrn @BummerDrummer @wereqryan @kanyepilled @JoeBruhcel @Fat Link @ordinaryotaku @MaxZM98 @keksofthebest @ERadicator @BlkPillPres @SuperPerfectCel @Shigechi @shii410 @dreadtheblackpill @Gyros_Pretcel @FamilyGuy1999 @Dregster666 @ThoughtfulCel @Justdone @RecessedChinCel @0Energy0Happyness @Incline @sckicksal345 @slavcel11 @dirtykombatcel @squirrelsonfire2 @rope2cope @Defetivecuckachu @Marquis de Sade @MarquisDeSade @watcher @Barney Calhoun @TINMAN @mericks @Master @mental_out

Jfl look at those wrists. I can snap them in two:shock:
Great fucking work, and yeah he does look like /pol/jak

Imagine being a 34 Y/O loser who spends his time making second grader level comics about virgins when you have allegedly have a genius level IQ.
Incel tip 01: never trust any mentally ill nuances who claim they have 139 iq
View attachment 545880

Meet Adam Paul Dooling.
View attachment 545885

Well, how do I start? How about the fact that he's almost 34 years old and still lives with his parents in Castleford, England? But let's go back in time and look at Doogycel's early life.

Doogycel graduated from North Springs High School in Atlanta, GA. Unfortunately, he did not fully adjust to life in America. Here's him bragging about not being able to keep a job at Target for even two months:
View attachment 545887

Eventually, Doogycel moved back to England and spent the next several years working a series of temporary retail jobs. That's pretty fucking funny when you consider his high IQ.
View attachment 545907

Unlike flipping burgers, it requires a 139 IQ for someone to stack shelves. :feelskek:
View attachment 545909

In the meantime, he tried to start a YouTube gaming channel, but it flopped, having gained only 4 subscribers.
View attachment 545889

After his YouTube channel flopped, he then spent the next few years on Facebook offering his takes on inceldom and trannies. Unfortunately for him, it seems as if most of the 33 Facebook friends he has did not bother to read any of them.

So Doogycel's latest cope for the past year or so has been Reddit, and for the first time in his life, he's gotten more than half a dozen followers, because only on Reddit can you find enough autists who somehow appreciate Doogycel's comics, half of which consist of him arguing against himself.
View attachment 545919

Cmon Doogycel! Why deny your true nature as a failed sperg? Stop torturing yourself. You can't escape the blackpill, you know.
View attachment 545886View attachment 545929View attachment 545930View attachment 545931

@Incelius Savage @SlutLiberationFront @Lebensmüder @SlutLiberationFront @tenta @Caesercel @240iq @Mecoja @iamsubhuman @TheNEET @Linesnap99 @Misanthropy1 @kaczynskicel @solblue @Ritalincel @SlayerSlayer @RecessedChinCel @investigatorcel @Lonelycel @proudweeb @calimero @FuRed @-BrettyBoy- @trying to ascend @Legionarivs @Honeypot @Languishingrn @BummerDrummer @wereqryan @kanyepilled @JoeBruhcel @Fat Link @ordinaryotaku @MaxZM98 @keksofthebest @ERadicator @BlkPillPres @SuperPerfectCel @Shigechi @shii410 @dreadtheblackpill @Gyros_Pretcel @FamilyGuy1999 @Dregster666 @ThoughtfulCel @Justdone @RecessedChinCel @0Energy0Happyness @Incline @sckicksal345 @slavcel11 @dirtykombatcel @squirrelsonfire2 @rope2cope @Defetivecuckachu @Marquis de Sade @MarquisDeSade @watcher @Barney Calhoun @TINMAN @mericks @Master @mental_out

Tag me next time this is goldd:feelsokman:
The majority of people is not normal. The planet is vastly composed of deranged beings. Doubt me? Look at the absolute state of society in general throughout the planet. Either paying the price for their degeneracy, low IQ decision over hundreds of years, or too fucked up to ever recover being screwed by (((them))) financing meaningless wars.
He's Bretty boy the man who got sexual contact for free while you rot:shock:

Last edited:
you shouldn't tho he's a evil piece of shit, i don't think he's unaware of how much of a massive hypocrite he is, he simply wants to keep punch ''down'' to fulfil his sadistic hobby no matter the cost and no matter how retarded he looks in the process

another fun part is that he's not any different than the average ITcel. most ITcels are as extremely intellectually dishonest, pathological liars and as much of a bottom of the barrel lolcow as him.

nothing that comes out that guy's mouth makes any sense. he lied about losing his virginity at 19 then weeks later revisited his statement and said he lost it around his 20s and 30s or something like that.
He's a laughing stock.

I stopped being surprised by this years ago. :feelshaha:

It's always projection with these people. I'm just waiting for him to be outed as a pedo now like our good friend Dr Pizza.

He will probably accuse his former boss of being an incel :feelshaha:
lol he straight didn't adress my DMs, which is ironic considering he used to obsessed to respond DM's back before this happened. his butthurt is showing :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Very nice post indeed. Keep this up.

Why cant i search his username up on reddit anymore? It gives one result from months ago and then it says error

Why cant i search his username up on reddit anymore? It gives one result from months ago and then it says error
Can't confirm, he's still up

16968 107060849311349 7048325 ni

He also says that he has booked a flight to New Zealand, it was pretty random tbh

He's still up, I'm just trying to find posts with his name as keyword to find any discussions regarding him. Thats the one i cant do anymore.
Works for me

View attachment 545880

Meet Adam Paul Dooling.
View attachment 545885

View attachment 545887

View attachment 545907

View attachment 545909

View attachment 545889

View attachment 545919

"You'll alaways be welcome were chris chan" lol honestly i doubt after the doxxing and humilition thread to him

Recent holiday snap:
20211214 061813

99% sure he is an incel :feelskek:

His prove the incel wrong series is so ignorant and cringe. He labels us all as the same, a woman hating hive mind and just repeats all the worst stereotypes about us. :feelsclown:

He has a pretty good jawline

He has good aging genetics. Or are these older pictures of him? You can see a clear difference between his pictures so it is possible these are older pictures.

I should make him an account here, Only problem is he's a foid worshipping cuck.

Look at his recent posts on IT, he's buttmad hahahahahahahahahaha, faggot, how can you call anyone a loser when you are the personification of loserdom. Join the club you autistic retard.

Advocate's mommy and daddy

View attachment 546086
Adam is the one in the blue I think, he's wearing autism sneakers

View attachment 546087

He's got a really good jawline tbh :dafuckfeels:

More proof that being a literal Retard can get laid if he's good looking :feelsUgh:
the advocatedoogy crib:

View attachment 546088

They live in such a tiny house lol, I thought they'd have a little more money than that consider his Father worked for IBM in the states(?) I assume.

I'm guessing that little loft conversion is Adam's little cave. :feelsEhh:

Look at his recent posts on IT, he's buttmad hahahahahahahahahaha, faggot, how can you call anyone a loser when you are the personification of loserdom. Join the club you autistic retard.
Hahahaha

JFL this dude would be a 3/10 landwhale in the opposive sex, do we know if has he had a GF?, he looked better while younger but now it's over for him
He's on the soon to be banned list
dw brocel mods are just a bit slow at times
You're what's wrong with the incel community
This faggot @FuRed is a lookism denier, I also hope someone bans him soon, I have never seen a dude like that with a GF, maybe if they are lucky they can get a 2/10 landwhale hag single mom, but that's all.

FuRed, you realize you basically say the same bluepilled shit as normies: "muh it's al about pErSoNaLiTy" fucking KYS you faggot infiltrator

Last edited:
Last edited:
My man is a 4k 60 Hz 3000:1 contrast ratio projector. It's sad that someone can continue to delude themselves like this. He doesn't look terrible, but he's clearly very socially retarded, and there's no way he can make up for that with status or looks.

Why do they always look the same :lul::lul::lul::lul:

i mean what this faggot has to lose, he has nothing already, he can handle being doxxed because he's a nobody already, he's completely inoffensive, his views are completely inoffensive, no one here wanted to ruin his already ruined life, but only laugh at his retarded face
I find it funny how he took down the video of him playing TF2. Luckily it was preserved:

View: https://youtu.be/oT4smR6WJSo

He was 24 when this was made. Just watch :feelskek:

[UWSL][UWSL]This post is legendary[/UWSL][/UWSL]:feelsdevil:
This post is pure suifuel for me.... because I only saw it now, 9 days later, and spent all this time wondering why others have him as an avi until IT took the bait thread. :feelsrope: Over for outoftheloopcels.

lol Adam I know you're reading this so why not just quit the Uncle Tom act and join us on here? You're already a documented trucel so you'd get some respect around here unlike on IT.
I would accept him as a user if he actually became blackpilled. Sadly, after decades of microdosing (and sometimes overdosing) on copium, there's probably no hope for him. Also, he should hurry up before someone takes the @advocatedoogy username, especially now that it's Doogy Displaypic December.

That nigger last name is dooling:feelshaha:

158 parts and his art didn’t get any better jfl:feelskek:

He has no sentience, he's a very sad case of an incel deep in denial. YOU INKWELS ARE A HIVE MIND BECAUSE YOU SAY YOU ARE NOT THAT I SAY YOU ARE!:soy: Okay, keep coping Doogy. :rolleyes:

Most viewed thread ever? :waitwhat:
Not really, the mainstays like Rules, Ban Discussion Megathread have hundreds of thousands of views.

This is my most viewed thread ever though, my no. 2 has 14k views

I seriously feel sorry for this freak now.
He's just like us.

He has no sentience, he's a very sad case of an incel deep in denial. YOU INKWELS ARE A HIVE MIND BECAUSE YOU SAY YOU ARE NOT THAT I SAY YOU ARE!:soy: Okay, keep coping Doogy. :rolleyes:
The hiveminds are the ones that keep repeating the ‘Work on your personality’ level bullshit.