Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question. Why do Presidents daughters all marry "jews""?

M

meatball

Banned
-
OT. This is weird. They don't want white Chad. They married "jews" from NY.

Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner.

Ditto , Chelsea Clinton, Jenna bush, Chelsea Clinton, Karenna gore.

Then the today show is on.

Hoda kotb. Savannah Guthrie. Married "jews"

These mostly white women, they don't want white Chad ??????

Last edited:
Because a foid do not marry a man for his money.

Because there's a disproportionately large number of joos at the top.

Looks like the whitest person in the world
Merlin 169900281 f16dd8b5 d92f 4823 943a 158c46187d10 mediumSquareAt3X

This one made me laugh
Jared kushner visits iraq

Last edited:
stop it with daa joos, anglo ( WASP ) jewish alliance is real

Jews are mostly white in skin color.

It's ok with me. I'm just asking why
Chelsea clinton and marc mezvinsky 50th anniversary gala to honour DR7WEX

I cannot tell the difference between Jews and other whites

Ok, they all I'd as Jewish. I notice they're all tall. And rich.
Jenna Bush Hager Birth Third Child With Henry Hager

jew nose

because they racemixed with whites, they still have some of their original traits like subversiveness, noses, hair etc.
:feelsthink:

need to appease the jude overlord by marrying their children off feudalism style

they obviously fucked white chads before. then when they finally want to "settle down" they choose a TOP BETA BUX, with high social influence, high social status, money... which have disproportionally high amount of Ashkenazi jews.

the jewish influence on the west is very underrated and not often talked about due to social taboo in the west, which contribute to its influence to be "under the radar" despite being so obvious to any semi-intelligent person
High iq.

The men they're marrying are not building careers.

They're connected to foundations.

THATS why.

Edomites marrying edomites. No "jews" here. I see.
Images 4

Because they all know Jews plan on genociding every last non-Jew.

Nobody becomes president without making an offering to the jews and becoming their bitch. Marrying off your daughter to the jews is one way to show how dedicated you are to keeping them in power.

Edomites marrying edomites. No "jews" here. I see.View attachment 445257
I put it in quotes.

And I was only referring to people that IDENTIFY as Jewishi have no idea about physical dna as far as descended from Hebrew blood
Nobody becomes president without making an offering to the jews and becoming their bitch. Marrying off your daughter to the jews is one way to show how dedicated you are to keeping them in power.
Well,,,,

The daughters made their own choices it would seem

@BummerDrummer on suicide watch
Abunch of nonwhites ignorant on racial theories? Wow who would’ve guessed. You don’t need to tell me you’re stupid like this bro.

Daily reminder that they are semites and not caucasoids, and any brown hair/black hair and black/brown eye person is closer to you than to me. Hell, a person with blackish brown eyes is closer to an abo than to me. Black eyes/dark features are a non European trait and always will be. No matter how much Jews poison your mind to think otherwise.

AE565806 5079 462D 8331 30254ED0D0B6

Kikefuel for lifecel

Because Jews got their fathers in office.

It's obvious why the fathers would encourage their daughters to marry Jews, but for a foid, a Jewish man is the best betabuxxer she can get. He will have money, not be too aggressive, and he will most likely believe in feminism and female autonomy.

Abunch of nonwhites ignorant on racial theories? Wow who would’ve guessed. You don’t need to tell me you’re stupid like this bro.

Daily reminder that they are semites and not caucasoids, and any brown hair/black hair and black/brown eye person is closer to you than to me. Hell, a person with blackish brown eyes is closer to an abo than to me. Black eyes/dark features are a non European trait and always will be. No matter how much Jews poison your mind to think otherwise.

View attachment 445358

It’s the Whites Fault
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

They let them interbreed with them

Now the dirty Heebs can infiltrate all levels of honkey culture with no obstacles

Even when you have a so called “Conservicuck” in office they’re usually surrounded by baby eating bagel bakers

Even White nationals favorite idiot Trump was surrounded by kykes and even has one as a son in law

It’s all whiteys fault!

Especially WASP’s they love combing Jewish pubic hair

Catholic’s don’t let Jews cuck them we need more Catholics in office!
:feelsjuice:

tribute so they don't end up like JFK

Because they have to.
In order to get more wealth, and status.
This is a Jew World, son.

I cannot tell the difference between Jews and other whites
There are some differences but you have to know what to look for, not many people can differentiate.

Most Jews are Eurasian so they have a lot of Eurasian phenotypes for starters.

OK guys, I know I will get shit for this, but you all should worry a bit less about the Jews.
And yes, I am 1/8 Jewish.

First of all, the only Jews that have the potential to change the world for the worse are the liberal Ashkenazi Jews. Orthodox Jews voted Trump and have not a solid secular education that could make them influential, while non-Ashkenazi Jews don't have this exorbitant intelligence.

Now what can we say about secular, Ashkenazi women? They have at least the same level of degeneracy like western foids.
For Jewish women in particular, late marriage means lower rates of fertility.

"It is true that low fertility rates among Jewish women are not a new phenomenon. Economic advancement, the availability of birth control, and rising educational achievement caused Jewish fertility to start dropping as long ago as the middle of the 19th century in Europe and later in other modernizing societies like the United States. Nor, as is well known, is the phenomenon limited to Jews, or to the U.S.; in contemporary Europe and Japan, it has reached proportions that threaten catastrophe.

Still, Jewish women in the United States are significantly less fertile than their white, Gentile counterparts. To explain this fact, the demographer Frank Mott has pointed to the extraordinary rates of educational achievement among Jewish women, who spend significantly more time than their Gentile peers in programs of higher learning. For many of them, still more childless years follow as they work to advance their careers."

What we need to fight is not the Jews themselves, but the current policies that have been implemented by (((them))) after WW2 that make it a criminal offense to call out biological differences between men and women and the different ethnicities, as well as the current distribution of reproduction that is skewed towards Chads, foreigners, the religious and the stupid.

@BummerDrummer have a ping my purebred bro
@kikecel Also have a tag my ákh, please let me now if I ping you to much on Jewish stuff.