Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Quasimodo was or is an Incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
He gets immortalised forever more in being a betabuxxx or Cuck. Dies over some Stacy who dies over some Chad... ROFLOL...

We get hated upon because we refuse after being treated like Quasimodo to take anymore of that shit & fight back with words on a fucking forum board... Which to some is triggering "muh feelz" from the usual Cuckcel Tears stalker board...

ER or AM was no more or less than any fucking sex starved Jihadi... ER or AM could even pass for that Tsarnayev bomber dude... What a fucking joke...

However I do agree some of the posts on this board whether they be glorifying stalkerish shit, creepy crap & other such cringe worthy stuff isn't helping themselves despite feeling like there's no way out for them... Just saying.

Sorry to necrobump but with good reason though.

Incels... the modern day Frankeinstein...

& what the title header relates to...

Normscum Incels are all around you...

"I see dead people... I see Incels..."

Can one of the mods change this to :blackpill: title or thread header plz as I posted this when I was relatively new to the forum without understanding back then the significance of it all.

QuasimodoGirlQuasiHug

even Quasimodo lifemogs me

@mistersinister thoughts?