Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting University as an incel was a mistake

gummybearcel

gummybearcel

no gummy for your face
-
Man, I really wish I didn't go to university as an incel.
It's basically the same experience as being a NEET except I'm now dozens of thousands in debt and have endless assignments to do.
And then by the time I graduate, artificial intelligence will already make every intellectual field obsolete, so I will be stuck doing physical labor anyway with the rest of the wagies.

Foids avoid you like the plague even if you're friendly, and then they go and be friendly to and fuck thugmaxxed 6ft 2 tyrones that are obnoxious as shit, violent, degenerate...
Like, it's not as if I want you to drop your panties and bend over on the spot, just treat me like a human being. But no.

Normies want nothing to do with you. I'm not even openly an incel. I wouldn't even be an incel if people treated me nicely. Nobody wants to do that. There are no other incels in my subject that could relate, and the normies all orbit around the same three/four foids, yapping about like little dogs trying to impress them.

Professors are unsympathetic and unhelpful. It's 2024 and they barely fucking record their lectures. So I have to go in and sit around all of the normies, chads and foids, and I can never focus because it just reminds me how alone I am. Group projects are a nightmare because I can never communicate with these thugmaxxed white-knighting zoomers, being neuroatypical it's like we speak a different language. I don't know how normies think anymore.

I don't even have family to support me. My family is either dead or clearly despise me due to my disgusting incel traits. I am named gummybearcel because my face looks like a bloated fucking gummy bear. It's not fair. They barely even talk to me or look at me. I haven't even done anything, it's just my existence. I have literally never had friends or been in a relationship and I am 22. What am I even working toward really? It is impossible for me to succeed in life, and even if I 'succeed' in the fiscal sense, my life will always have been devoid of substance and meaning.

It's like my life is on nightmare difficulty and I have to solo it all by myself. I grew up in an abusive household, constant bullying at every stage of school, cursed with inceldom, never experienced love, never experienced family values, PTSD and avoidant syndrome from intense trauma as a kid, no connections, no good memories to fall back on, no social skills, Non-NT, abused dog syndrome, no employable skills, no motivation, no access to drugs, I am a disgusting sandnigger mutt, no family to rely on, no female attention ever, no money, sub 6ft, genetic physical issues that prevent me from hard exercise, everybody has treated me like a burden due to my looks...

Meanwhile chad...

Good loving household, father figure that taught him how to be a man, constant praise, positive reinforcement, large extended family, never been bullied, first kiss at 8, plenty of physical touch, huge network of connections, neurotypical, virginity lost at 12, experienced teen love with multiple girlfriends, 6ft 2in, face sculpted from marble, highly employable even if just for looks, constant validation, constant female attention, able to do sports as they please, never treated like a burden due to their looks, never been traumatized or depressed (thugmaxxes anyway), treats life like a game, and still despite having everything takes even more as women will only ever be attracted to the people that have everything.

This shit is all killing me inside. Forget it being over, it never even began. I don't have a single happy memory and I'm not even allowed to make any anymore. Let's say that I finish university and go into a career... what then? I will be wageslaving away for most of my day for a life I never had, for absolutely noone but myself, but I have never enjoyed living to begin with. There is no impetus. There is no motivation. My circuits are fried from years of isolation, despair and abuse. Even if I somehow managed to 'land someone' or 'ascend' in my later years, they will be all used up. Any foid that comes my way will be 'settling' and will have decades of whoredom that they will dump onto me. They will never love me and I will be a plaything and an object to them in the form of a wallet.

It looks like I have three options:
[1] Suicide
[2] NEETbuxx forever
[3] Wageslave for no real reason

University was dogshit. I dropped out in final year then later finished it online.
I only found a bit of happiness when getting on neetbux and getting out into the country away from kuffar normshit.

CHADS ARE HAVING HOT DORM SEX WHILE YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO DRUNK SLUTS THAT WOULD NEVER TOUCH YOU GET POUNDED

University was dogshit. I dropped out in final year then later finished it online.
I only found a bit of happiness when getting on neetbux and getting out into the country away from kuffar normshit.

I’m also Aussie and I’m on Cenno lol. Fuck wageslaving in a society which looks down upon us as subhuman scum

I'm going to community college next week. Hope I don't see too many chads there.

I spent 5 years of university in a field 80% composed of girls, yet I'm still KHHV.
Fortunately uni is much much cheaper in countries other than burgerland.

College is easily the worst time of life, especially for incels.

STEMcels on suicidewatch. Never understood why incels bother going to university or college. You're still going to be miserable.

Never went and don't regret it. Fuck college and everyone who comes out of it, acting all high and mighty like they accomplished something, then end up working at McDonalds with a Masters in faggotry. lmfao

I’m also Aussie and I’m on Cenno lol. Fuck wageslaving in a society which looks down upon us as subhuman scum
my cenno is contingent on sorta full-time uni enrollment, best i can do is write sob stories using some vague mentalcel diagnosises to get out of finishing shit on time or drop a couple units. too high inhib to satisify jobseeker requirements and sounds like a pain in the arse

I'll reply to this later when I have the material I need.

How you doing man

CHADS ARE HAVING HOT DORM SEX WHILE YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO DRUNK SLUTS THAT WOULD NEVER TOUCH YOU GET POUNDED
tenor.gif

Never went and don't regret it. Fuck college and everyone who comes out of it, acting all high and mighty like they accomplished something, then end up working at McDonalds with a Masters in faggotry. lmfao
I was trying to get a career in STEM but it turns out you still have to have to not be sub3 or else you will be cast away during group projects which take up the bulk of some majors. I think all of the trucels either chose a different subject or never went to uni as it's mostly normies along with a minority of foids.

I was trying to get a career in STEM but it turns out you still have to have to not be sub3 or else you will be cast away during group projects which take up the bulk of some majors. I think all of the trucels either chose a different subject or never went to uni as it's mostly normies along with a minority of foids.
Most dudes, not just incels, are either dropping out of college or not going at all. Most dudes don't see the point and would rather NEETmaxx or work a part-time job (without a degree), and I don't blame them.

It's basically the same experience as being a NEET except I'm now dozens of thousands in debt and have endless assignments to do.
And then by the time I graduate, artificial intelligence will already make every intellectual field obsolete, so I will be stuck doing physical labor anyway with the rest of the wagies.

Foids avoid you like the plague even if you're friendly, and then they go and be friendly to and fuck thugmaxxed 6ft 2 tyrones that are obnoxious as shit, violent, degenerate...
Like, it's not as if I want you to drop your panties and bend over on the spot, just treat me like a human being. But no.

Normies want nothing to do with you. I'm not even openly an incel. I wouldn't even be an incel if people treated me nicely. Nobody wants to do that. There are no other incels in my subject that could relate, and the normies all orbit around the same three/four foids, yapping about like little dogs trying to impress them.

Professors are unsympathetic and unhelpful. It's 2024 and they barely fucking record their lectures. So I have to go in and sit around all of the normies, chads and foids, and I can never focus because it just reminds me how alone I am. Group projects are a nightmare because I can never communicate with these thugmaxxed white-knighting zoomers, being neuroatypical it's like we speak a different language. I don't know how normies think anymore.

I don't even have family to support me. My family is either dead or clearly despise me due to my disgusting incel traits. I am named gummybearcel because my face looks like a bloated fucking gummy bear. It's not fair. They barely even talk to me or look at me. I haven't even done anything, it's just my existence. I have literally never had friends or been in a relationship and I am 22. What am I even working toward really? It is impossible for me to succeed in life, and even if I 'succeed' in the fiscal sense, my life will always have been devoid of substance and meaning.

It's like my life is on nightmare difficulty and I have to solo it all by myself. I grew up in an abusive household, constant bullying at every stage of school, cursed with inceldom, never experienced love, never experienced family values, PTSD and avoidant syndrome from intense trauma as a kid, no connections, no good memories to fall back on, no social skills, Non-NT, abused dog syndrome, no employable skills, no motivation, no access to drugs, I am a disgusting sandnigger mutt, no family to rely on, no female attention ever, no money, sub 6ft, genetic physical issues that prevent me from hard exercise, everybody has treated me like a burden due to my looks...

Meanwhile chad...
Good loving household, father figure that taught him how to be a man, constant praise, positive reinforcement, large extended family, never been bullied, first kiss at 8, plenty of physical touch, huge network of connections, neurotypical, virginity lost at 12, experienced teen love with multiple girlfriends, 6ft 2in, face sculpted from marble, highly employable even if just for looks, constant validation, constant female attention, able to do sports as they please, never treated like a burden due to their looks, never been traumatized or depressed (thugmaxxes anyway), treats life like a game, and still despite having everything takes even more as women will only ever be attracted to the people that have everything.

This shit is all killing me inside. Forget it being over, it never even began. I don't have a single happy memory and I'm not even allowed to make any anymore. Let's say that I finish university and go into a career... what then? I will be wageslaving away for most of my day for a life I never had, for absolutely noone but myself, but I have never enjoyed living to begin with. There is no impetus. There is no motivation. My circuits are fried from years of isolation, despair and abuse. Even if I somehow managed to 'land someone' or 'ascend' in my later years, they will be all used up. Any foid that comes my way will be 'settling' and will have decades of whoredom that they will dump onto me. They will never love me and I will be a plaything and an object to them in the form of a wallet.

[1] Suicide
[2] NEETbuxx forever
It felt like I was reading my own life story here . Are you sure you’re not me?

Meanwhile chad...

[1] Suicide
[2] NEETbuxx forever
Real. I’m currently in Uni and everything you’ve just described is commonplace. With Valentine’s Day coming up, this point just intensifies. Worst holiday in my opinion. Just seeing these normies move about groveling for these sub foids is annoying. Society’s downfall is imminent.

I hate to give a productive suggestion, but if you want a woman, a motivation in your current incel life for working productively could be to import a third world girl. Just use your brains, listen to those with experience and make sure she understands you are not made of gold as she has no idea what exactly 10 bucks is to you. Americans have this thing they call green card that they think motivates all these women. Well even if that is the case, you will have your needs covered for a time. But many of these girls, especially if you find a province girl beauty (you may have to give her some housetraining manners, but it pays off) and can handle being invited to her parents home with the 30 members of close family watching you, are loyal, naive and endearing. If you are religious or can pretend you are, this might also help you find a good girl keeper. I hope you appriciate her if you find her. You can of course also blow your money on the bargirls having some three or foursomes but just remember that although it is lucky long time compared to visiting a Western prostitute it will be like pissing in your pants to keep warm IF you want your own "foid". Now if you are one of those people that feel it is the final defeat to import a poor girl, then you are probably done for. I spend my youth as an European incel but have met many girls in 8 Asian countries and I can definetly tell you there are many good girls out there and they also take a lot of shit from Western men, just like Western men take a lot of shit from Western women. But many of them have a fetish for boys that are ignored in the West and you can also take advantage of their naivity if that is your thing. But it requires some money guys, so that could be your motivation.

Fucking suifuel to see how foids act around attractive guys. Makes me wanna kill myself on the spot

I hate to give a productive suggestion, but if you want a woman, a motivation in your current incel life for working productively could be to import a third world girl. Just use your brains, listen to those with experience and make sure she understands you are not made of gold as she has no idea what exactly 10 bucks is to you. Americans have this thing they call green card that they think motivates all these women. Well even if that is the case, you will have your needs covered for a time. But many of these girls, especially if you find a province girl beauty (you may have to give her some housetraining manners, but it pays off) and can handle being invited to her parents home with the 30 members of close family watching you, are loyal, naive and endearing. If you are religious or can pretend you are, this might also help you find a good girl keeper. I hope you appriciate her if you find her. You can of course also blow your money on the bargirls having some three or foursomes but just remember that although it is lucky long time compared to visiting a Western prostitute it will be like pissing in your pants to keep warm IF you want your own "foid". Now if you are one of those people that feel it is the final defeat to import a poor girl, then you are probably done for. I spend my youth as an European incel but have met many girls in 8 Asian countries and I can definetly tell you there are many good girls out there and they also take a lot of shit from Western men, just like Western men take a lot of shit from Western women. But many of them have a fetish for boys that are ignored in the West and you can also take advantage of their naivity if that is your thing. But it requires some money guys, so that could be your motivation.
Nah bro, if you bring the whore over, she'll become like every other white bitch within 3 months. If you are gonna SEAmaxx, you gotta be the colonizer.

Now speaking about those '8 girls' you met-- I'm assuming they are all whores??

Last edited:
I wouldn't dare be so impudent as to tell you what to do but I may be able to impart some constructive advice by way of my own anecdotal insights as someone who has spent nearly his entire life in academia, first as an undergraduate student, then a grad student and eventually as a university instructor.

Firstly, as you presciently observe, there are many fields and corresponding disciplines which will be rendered obsolete by the evolution of ai technology. Try and find a domain where there will always be a reliance on human discretion to properly perform the particular tasks that are required. I think going in to education or law or even law enforcement would ensure that you are going to be one of the last people whose job will be relegated to an ai system since each of those areas requires a high level of human engagement and personal discretion which society would not want to have to confide in ai.

As for your inability to connect with and relate to the student population, I completely understand your frustration and strongly empathize with your experiences. When I was teaching large groups of undergrads I would purposefully make a point of befriending those young men whom I could tell were non-NT by way of being situated somewhere on the spectrum, lacking any aptitude for interpersonal engagement or were otherwise prepossessed of some socially disabling condition. Most of your profs are not going to be incels but many of them might be far more empathetic then you would think and if you go out of your way to connect with them, they may very well help to guide you through their curriculum and will certainly be less inclined to fail you as well as likely offer you some form of moral and psychological support. Again, I say this as someone who worked at the university level and taught for over ten years.

Finally, when I was an undergrad literally over twenty years ago now, I made a point of identifying with other fellow outcasts who didn't conform to the conventional social modality. If you are at a large or mid-sized university, it will not be difficult to find other disenfranchised young men who fail to fully assimilate themselves to the manners and habits of normies. Look for guys who always sit by themselves at the cafeteria if you live in on-campus housing or for other comrades who sit by themselves in class and seek to self-isolate. Befriending such fellow travelers may require you to overcome your innate reservations but it will be well worth the effort when you find that you can confide in another who truly relates to your experiences and that way, these forums need not be your only constructive outlet for venting or expressing your disconsolation.

At any rate, don't rope. I once thought as you do now and I am now a highly successful educator, am gymmaxxed, musclemaxxed and statusmaxxed, though I would have never anticipated any of this when I was your age (I am 44 and I assume you are probably in your early 20's).

At any rate, don't rope. I once thought as you do now and I am now a highly successful educator, am gymmaxxed, musclemaxxed and statusmaxxed, though I would have never anticipated any of this when I was your age (I am 44 and I assume you are probably in your early 20's).
Thank you for your advice elder brocel I will try my hardest to find peace using these methods :D

I want college sorwhority pussy and couldn’t get any!

From which countries would you recommend?

my cenno is contingent on sorta full-time uni enrollment, best i can do is write sob stories using some vague mentalcel diagnosises to get out of finishing shit on time or drop a couple units. too high inhib to satisify jobseeker requirements and sounds like a pain in the arse

Get on jobseekER, ya get more money from dat compared to student allowance, and the requirements aren’t even hard to fulfill

[1] Suicide
[2] NEETbuxx forever
Suicide is cucked. Ditto for wageslave (you're just paying tax so that your looksmatch can feed her 4 children from 4 different chads). Of those 3, I'd go NEETbuxx. If you can somehow pull an IT'S OVER (look him up) and geomaxx on NEETbuxx then I feel that's the ultimate "fuck you" to society.

I've said time and time again that going to college is so stupid and pointless as an incel or ND.

We literally have business in these institutions. From the ground up they are designed for everyone aside from us. Weren't colleges were p much only for men?

Straight men and especially straight black men have no business in these places, with the exception of Chad Tyrones and athletes I guess.

I have no idea why so many of you guys insist on the college cope. Money and status isn't going to save you, and that's assuming you even get there. Don't forget, it's mostly gl people women, and socialmaxxing NTs who excel in careers.

I will be wageslaving away for most of my day for a life I never had, for absolutely noone but myself, but I have never enjoyed living to begin with. There is no impetus. There is no motivation. My circuits are fried from years of isolation, despair and abuse
Brutal, this is my life today

I dropped out of college so I never experienced being around that shit luckily. I'm too low iq to read books and sit in class for hours straight. What are you majoring in?

Bruh y are you even here

I'm starting college later this year and I'm sure it won't be great but it'll be better than what I have now just because I can finally get away from my family.

I have literally never had friends or been in a relationship and I am 22
This reminds me of how I thought I was going to ascend in college too. It’s over man. It’s the 2nd half of sophomore year and I’ve made 0 progress. I haven’t even made a single female friend all throughout my high school and college career. Im in the same place I was when I first enrolled 1 yr and 6 months ago. I commute to class then go home. Sometimes I explore around to make my college less dull

Last edited:
Geomaxxing is already a common practice for whitecels. Idk how a ethnic would fair though

Geomaxxing is already a common practice for whitecels. Idk how a ethnic would fair though
It seems there are many black Americans in the "Passport Bros" movement. I think allover Asia many in the younger generations are open to black people.

Im from Australia too and taking advantage of Mr Centrelink fuck society that treat us with disrespect. I parasite max at best

Thats why I didnt go to college. It was miserable enough to see people dating and making friends at high school.

This reminds me of how I thought I was going to ascend in college too. It’s over man. It’s the 2nd half of sophomore year and I’ve made 0 progress. I haven’t even made a single female friend all throughout my high school and college career. Im in the same place I was when I first enrolled 1 yr and 6 months ago. I commute to class then go home. Sometimes I explore around to make my college less dull
I was the same

thought I'd ascend in 2008 when I went to college, for sure!
thought I'd ascend in 2012 when I got a part time job - nope
thought I'd ascend in 2014 when I moved out of my parents house - maybe that was the problem. Still didn't work

turns out I was just ugly

From which countries would you recommend?
Philippines and Thailand are the easiest. A popular saying is that Thaigirl is more pretty and the Philippine girl sweeter, but that is of course a generalisation. Philippine girl is typically more conservative, but the widespread poverty forces them to compromise that. This I would say for a serious relationship Philippines is a very good place and you will have a lot to choose from. Christian Filipina and Thai friendly are popular sites where a lot of people meet, both serious and sugar dating which in Asia can be anything from taking her out for dinner and then end up in your hote room or to actually give her some money for sex. Vietnam and Cambodia should also be easy, but you dont have the same foreigner dates local girl culture. Indonesia definetly possible, but conservative country where the hotel will ask if the girl you have their is your wife. China of course, not been there, but I have talked to several friendly and pretty China girls online. There seem to a segment of girls that speak good English and want to meet foreigners. A guy that has no luck in the West could also be lucky in richer Asia countries like Japan, South Korea and Taiwan where girls may view you in different light but it is not my experience they throw themselves at you as in the same way as in poorer countries. But still the mindset is very different compared to the West girls.

Last edited:
based cenno npnwer
You’re welcome BTW, about $500 AUD of my tax money goes towards you weekly nigger

based cenno npnwer
You’re welcome BTW, about $500 AUD of my tax money goes towards you weekly nigger

Well i get $375 and the remaining $125 goes to funding of the Centrelink organisation

Thanks wagecuck-cel

Never leave your basement as an incel. Let this be an expensive and hard lesson

Education system has become a breeding ground for MeToo and Woke bile

Nope not worth it. Try being in a classroom when the lecturer tells people to pick their own groups for an assignment and you see the whole class pretend you don't exist

I go to a community college, I dont know why i dont know why but i feel an intense amount of shame whenever my parents talk about my brother. He is the opposite of me, he has friends, is outgoing and attends a prestigious university.
I see my classmates around me have girlfriends and just friends in general. I mentioned one of my hobbies to my class and they all stared at me like i was an alien. I dont have any friends and im falling into despair.

Remember to maxmise your rental assistance. Here are some quick tips on making your cenno stay as enjoyable as possible:
  1. Centrelink lets you stay on jobseeker for 6 months then you must get assigned to a job service provider (JSP)
  2. JSPS will do an assessment. You MUST SIGN THE JOB PLAN, but you DO NOT SIGN THE PRIVACY CONSENT RELEASE FORM. This is voluntary. You should tell them you're homeless, can't drive, have a criminal record, and don't have a phone and no reliable transport.
  3. These are known as barriers to employment. They must legally address these before you can even start getting referred to jobs.
  4. Under the previous government, their social worker will actually pay you to stay in a hotel if you claim homelessness. I'm not actually homeless but I've had holidays in 4 star hotels because they paid for it.
  5. Tell them you can't drive as ur license was cancelled. They should pay for your drivers license renewal.
  6. Tell them you have no reliable transport, and ask them to top up your transort Opal card or whatever you use.
  7. Tell them you don't have a phone and a SIM card. They will fill out a purchase order and get you one. It won't be a good one, but it's usually a $150-250 burner phone you can use for chadfishing.
  8. Now you've gotten all that shit. They'll start talking about a resume and they'll make you one. Tell them you have a criminal record so that restricts you to laboring jobs that don't care about crim history.
  9. When you get your resume from them, change the resume, name and email to some random shit so you cannot be contacted by anyone you submit your resume to.
  10. Start applying for your number of points each period... apply on seek or jora, and just use your fake resume and a blank cover letter pdf. Screenshot that submitted application notification from seek and submit it as evidence of external job applications on the workforce australia site. Don't worry they never fucking check anything.
  11. Appointments with JSPS should be 1 every 2 weeks or 1 phone call every 4 weeks. Do not let you force you into other shit like courses or force you to do Work for the Dole (WFD). WFD is legally optional, and you can REFUSE.
  12. If they sign you up for a certificate at tafe or their online college as part of your 6 month job activation requirement, it is time to change providers!
  13. But before I change, I used to tell them I had a gardenign job arranged and I needed work clothes. I've give them my friends number and he would pretend to be my new employer. He would confirm I had the job and what day I was starting. I'd tell the JSP I need work boots, clothes and safety gear. They would give me 2 sets of hi-vis shirts, 2 pants, 1 pair steel cap boots, gloves, safety glasses and a set of hearing protection. Once I had that shit physically in my hand, I'd just keep it and wear it as my daily clothing lol, and then I'd change providers and forget about the entire fucking job lie thing,
  14. Ring the Centrelink National Customer Service Line (NCSL) – 1800 805 260 and change providers to another one in the area.
  15. Rinse and repeat. You can legally change providers up to 6 times a year I think. Even then you can keep changing by lying to the Centrelink service NCSL hotline that your JSP discriminated against you by calling you a bogan and they will give you an administrative transfer and leave negative marks on your old JSP which can impact their future contracts.
  16. Back in the glory days of jobseekr in 2013, I was getting fuel vouchers and a laptop to help my "job search" but the abbot government fixed up that shit.
In summary, job seeker is a fucking rort, waiting to be scammed by those who know how. I have a friend working full time as a tradie in cashies and collecting job seeker at the same time. He gets $460 each week in return for 10 minutes job applications each month and a fortnightly appointment. I'm on Disability Pension now so I'm thankfully out of that system. Remember to change providers when they pressure you to do shit, and to never sign the Privacy Consent form - only sign the job plan.
Any questions on defrauding centrelink and getting on DSP, tag me. I'm more familiar with social security law than most centrelink workers :feelskek:

Remember to maxmise your rental assistance. Here are some quick tips on making your cenno stay as enjoyable as possible:
  1. Centrelink lets you stay on jobseeker for 6 months then you must get assigned to a job service provider (JSP)
  2. JSPS will do an assessment. You MUST SIGN THE JOB PLAN, but you DO NOT SIGN THE PRIVACY CONSENT RELEASE FORM. This is voluntary. You should tell them you're homeless, can't drive, have a criminal record, and don't have a phone and no reliable transport.
  3. These are known as barriers to employment. They must legally address these before you can even start getting referred to jobs.
  4. Under the previous government, their social worker will actually pay you to stay in a hotel if you claim homelessness. I'm not actually homeless but I've had holidays in 4 star hotels because they paid for it.
  5. Tell them you can't drive as ur license was cancelled. They should pay for your drivers license renewal.
  6. Tell them you have no reliable transport, and ask them to top up your transort Opal card or whatever you use.
  7. Tell them you don't have a phone and a SIM card. They will fill out a purchase order and get you one. It won't be a good one, but it's usually a $150-250 burner phone you can use for chadfishing.
  8. Now you've gotten all that shit. They'll start talking about a resume and they'll make you one. Tell them you have a criminal record so that restricts you to laboring jobs that don't care about crim history.
  9. When you get your resume from them, change the resume, name and email to some random shit so you cannot be contacted by anyone you submit your resume to.
  10. Start applying for your number of points each period... apply on seek or jora, and just use your fake resume and a blank cover letter pdf. Screenshot that submitted application notification from seek and submit it as evidence of external job applications on the workforce australia site. Don't worry they never fucking check anything.
  11. Appointments with JSPS should be 1 every 2 weeks or 1 phone call every 4 weeks. Do not let you force you into other shit like courses or force you to do Work for the Dole (WFD). WFD is legally optional, and you can REFUSE.
  12. If they sign you up for a certificate at tafe or their online college as part of your 6 month job activation requirement, it is time to change providers!
  13. But before I change, I used to tell them I had a gardenign job arranged and I needed work clothes. I've give them my friends number and he would pretend to be my new employer. He would confirm I had the job and what day I was starting. I'd tell the JSP I need work boots, clothes and safety gear. They would give me 2 sets of hi-vis shirts, 2 pants, 1 pair steel cap boots, gloves, safety glasses and a set of hearing protection. Once I had that shit physically in my hand, I'd just keep it and wear it as my daily clothing lol, and then I'd change providers and forget about the entire fucking job lie thing,
  14. Ring the Centrelink National Customer Service Line (NCSL) – 1800 805 260 and change providers to another one in the area.
  15. Rinse and repeat. You can legally change providers up to 6 times a year I think. Even then you can keep changing by lying to the Centrelink service NCSL hotline that your JSP discriminated against you by calling you a bogan and they will give you an administrative transfer and leave negative marks on your old JSP which can impact their future contracts.
  16. Back in the glory days of jobseekr in 2013, I was getting fuel vouchers and a laptop to help my "job search" but the abbot government fixed up that shit.
In summary, job seeker is a fucking rort, waiting to be scammed by those who know how. I have a friend working full time as a tradie in cashies and collecting job seeker at the same time. He gets $460 each week in return for 10 minutes job applications each month and a fortnightly appointment. I'm on Disability Pension now so I'm thankfully out of that system. Remember to change providers when they pressure you to do shit, and to never sign the Privacy Consent form - only sign the job plan.
Any questions on defrauding centrelink and getting on DSP, tag me. I'm more familiar with social security law than most centrelink workers :feelskek:
Fuark I wish I lived in such a liberal and cucked country like this