Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women on Reddit advising each other to find out if a man “was a loser before.”

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/s/3etdmG15cE

It’s ovER. Here is what OP wrote:

Please, for your own sake: Find out if he was a loser before.

This is my first FDS thread, and I am still learning so much in this community thanks to you intelligent, enlightened women of all backgrounds. If I could offer just one small nugget of wisdom, based on my previous long term relationships and a marriage, it is this:

***Find out if he was a loser in the past before you get involved with him. Trust me.***

Now, we have different ideas of what constitutes a loser in this situation, versus the societal idea of what makes a man a loser. For a lot of women, a man who is a loser is someone who hasn't leveled up to his potential in life, or who outright refuses to work on his issues and shortcomings, or is not financially independent, or can't flirt worth crap, or is hostile against women for his own personal failings, so on so forth. For some, the idea of a loser is probably someone who abuses themselves as well as other people, or someone who steals money to get their fix and not care who they hurt along the way, or someone who is a creep to people who are in a vulnerable position, ie much older men creeping on teenage girls, for example.

These are all very obvious examples and are insta-block-and-delete-able.

However, it is also good to be especially careful with the kind of loser that we all may have known in our formative years; the geeky guys who got bullied back in the day. The guys who seem smart but waste it on video games instead of studying. The guys who seem sweet, artsy, and maybe tormented, but couldn't get the popular girl to notice him (or that she was secretly filmed by him.. ew.). The guys who got rejected or dumped by a girl they were seriously in love with, and never found peace from it. The guys who had seriously spent years in his youth without any friends around him, and never sought help for that. The "late bloomers", if you will, who never got around to having a serious relationship or had sex before, before YOU came along.

These men are waiting for a woman... just *one* woman... to give him the benefit of the doubt, to fix him, to save him. And then, he unleashes all hell on her, as a way to get back at everyone, especially against other women, for making him feel inferior for all those years. That's all it takes. **One woman.** And that very same woman, could unfortunately, be you.

As a way to vet for this, just simply ask how his high school and college years went. That's it. Men are emotional when it comes to the past. They will open the floodgates-sometimes quite literally, tears and all-about how badly they were treated, how lonely or out of place they've felt, the whole nine yards. They reminiscent about things for far too long, much longer than women do, which is a bit strange, since we were always taught that it is women who are very emotional and teary-eyed about her years in her heyday. But in my experience? It is men, who never let go of the past. It is men, who cannot get over their exes, or the one who got away, whoever she is, and it will be YOU who will pay dearly for THOSE women's actions.

Women, on the other hand, at least from my observation, who got bullied back then, tend to try her best to bounce back from that, whether it's by losing weight and becoming healthier, or learning how to socialize better, or uses those experiences in order to be kinder to people around her. Men, by and large, don't use negative experiences to become a better person, but as an excuse to become fucking assholes to everyone around them.

The nerdy male aesthetic really took off especially during the 2000s, when being geeky and emo or twee or w/e was all the rage, and women were especially punished for wanting Chad when they could have chosen the nice guy in the glasses and grandpa sweater who could write her poems. And honestly? It was a horrible fucking mistake to let it get to me, and make me think I should give Mr Foreveralone a chance.

So to cap it off in a short sentence: If he was a loser back then, don't go out with him. You will be his dragon to slay for his own issues, instead of the princess that you really are, to be cherished by a man who's actually worth it.

Don't go out with ex-losers.”

Last edited:
FDS is a misandrist hellhole even by Reddit standards.
I sometimes wonder if it's all a LARP. That and TwoXChromosomes. The sheer audacity sometimes makes me reel back in shock horror.

I sometimes wonder if it's all a LARP. That and TwoXChromosomes. The sheer audacity sometimes makes me reel back in shock horror.
Really? I had no idea. It all just seemed like a normal, unexpected Reddit thing, honestly.

FDS doing normies a favour taking themselves out of the dating pool.

switch genders and re-post it on Reddit, you will get banned :feelskek:

Even male feminists can't tolerate FDS. Kinda lifefuel tbh.

FDS users need to get teared apart limb to limb god i HATE these fucking cunts, they shoul be shot on sight, worthless beasts

FDS users need to get teared apart limb to limb god i HATE these fucking cunts, they shoul be shot on sight, worthless beasts
I think they’ve been inactive for more than 180 days now.

FDS doing normies a favour taking themselves out of the dating pool.
to be fair none of us are in the dating pool either
(if you are, gtfo fakecel faggot)

Foid Moment

Did Read , couldnt Care less .

Only Man with shortcomings ( Not good looking enough and triggERing hER Muh Feelings ) :feelskek: , are called loosers .

Woman who are short , grotesque , Bug Eyed and i'll Mannered are still considered by Man . Talk About Man Bias :feelsclown:

Please give me a tl;dr
Woman have inherit Smv and therefore are never called loosers .

Most Woman would Be incels or considered Ugly If they where Male .

r/FemoidWhoringStrategy

Find out if he was a loser in the past before you get involved with him. Trust me.
>drug dealer chad shows up
"but chad's not a loser! :foidSoy:"
>sub7 with no criminal record shows up
"you're a loser! go away incel ew! :foidSoy:"

Vile femorrhoids

Obviously they are talking about non chads but apparently redeeming yourself by overcoming obstacles in tour life is not a trait that should be valued, its disgusting you got yourself in a rough spot in the first place.
The empathetic gender! :foidSoy:

I hope she gets ran over by a truck & has to live with painful injuries for the rest of her worthless life.

The empathetic gender btw.

They need to be put on the rack.

Last edited:
Please give me a tl;dr
If you were a ‘loser in the past’ before finding a foid to settle with & suffer from flashbacks from the past, you should be avoided because it’s a red flag, her words, not mine.

Last edited:
I disagree, I would treat a gf very well if I got one. I’m aware of my anger towards society and I do not take it out on people close to me or people I care about. Multi-paragraph argument countered.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/s/3etdmG15cE

It’s ovER. Here is what OP wrote:

Please, for your own sake: Find out if he was a loser before.

This is my first FDS thread, and I am still learning so much in this community thanks to you intelligent, enlightened women of all backgrounds. If I could offer just one small nugget of wisdom, based on my previous long term relationships and a marriage, it is this:

***Find out if he was a loser in the past before you get involved with him. Trust me.***

Now, we have different ideas of what constitutes a loser in this situation, versus the societal idea of what makes a man a loser. For a lot of women, a man who is a loser is someone who hasn't leveled up to his potential in life, or who outright refuses to work on his issues and shortcomings, or is not financially independent, or can't flirt worth crap, or is hostile against women for his own personal failings, so on so forth. For some, the idea of a loser is probably someone who abuses themselves as well as other people, or someone who steals money to get their fix and not care who they hurt along the way, or someone who is a creep to people who are in a vulnerable position, ie much older men creeping on teenage girls, for example.

These are all very obvious examples and are insta-block-and-delete-able.

However, it is also good to be especially careful with the kind of loser that we all may have known in our formative years; the geeky guys who got bullied back in the day. The guys who seem smart but waste it on video games instead of studying. The guys who seem sweet, artsy, and maybe tormented, but couldn't get the popular girl to notice him (or that she was secretly filmed by him.. ew.). The guys who got rejected or dumped by a girl they were seriously in love with, and never found peace from it. The guys who had seriously spent years in his youth without any friends around him, and never sought help for that. The "late bloomers", if you will, who never got around to having a serious relationship or had sex before, before YOU came along.

These men are waiting for a woman... just *one* woman... to give him the benefit of the doubt, to fix him, to save him. And then, he unleashes all hell on her, as a way to get back at everyone, especially against other women, for making him feel inferior for all those years. That's all it takes. **One woman.** And that very same woman, could unfortunately, be you.

As a way to vet for this, just simply ask how his high school and college years went. That's it. Men are emotional when it comes to the past. They will open the floodgates-sometimes quite literally, tears and all-about how badly they were treated, how lonely or out of place they've felt, the whole nine yards. They reminiscent about things for far too long, much longer than women do, which is a bit strange, since we were always taught that it is women who are very emotional and teary-eyed about her years in her heyday. But in my experience? It is men, who never let go of the past. It is men, who cannot get over their exes, or the one who got away, whoever she is, and it will be YOU who will pay dearly for THOSE women's actions.

Women, on the other hand, at least from my observation, who got bullied back then, tend to try her best to bounce back from that, whether it's by losing weight and becoming healthier, or learning how to socialize better, or uses those experiences in order to be kinder to people around her. Men, by and large, don't use negative experiences to become a better person, but as an excuse to become fucking assholes to everyone around them.

The nerdy male aesthetic really took off especially during the 2000s, when being geeky and emo or twee or w/e was all the rage, and women were especially punished for wanting Chad when they could have chosen the nice guy in the glasses and grandpa sweater who could write her poems. And honestly? It was a horrible fucking mistake to let it get to me, and make me think I should give Mr Foreveralone a chance.

So to cap it off in a short sentence: If he was a loser back then, don't go out with him. You will be his dragon to slay for his own issues, instead of the princess that you really are, to be cherished by a man who's actually worth it.

Don't go out with ex-losers.”
How do they always fail to understand males life and perspective?

wait till she realises a foids purpose is to satisfy a man physically and emotionally to prepare him for the outside world. Anything else is satanic and will be tortured in hell

I disagree, I would treat a gf very well if I got one. I’m aware of my anger towards society and I do not take it out on people close to me or people I care about. Multi-paragraph argument countered.
Ya, me too but no foid wants me.

All that just to say she only want Chads and not sub7s. Why did I even keep reading.

Even normie Reddit hates that sub.

It's the reverse, dumb cunt

wait till she realises a foids purpose is to satisfy a man physically and emotionally to prepare him for the outside world. Anything else is satanic and will be tortured in hell
Life Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Reddit content is banned here, so there's no way to check.

(to the foid that wrote this... thing?)

Hey there, this is one of the reasons guys are more guarded about our emotions. Because if we trust a bitch like you (a mistake I've made more than once) it leads to THIS.

And also, you're saying that if a guy (or foid, for that matter) has experienced sadness, then that should result in a never-ending CHAIN with no HOPE of ending? How do you know? Maybe that guy will give it his all, if he thinks you respect him. Show respect to get respect.

I admit as a younger guy (member of incels.is or not) I wasn't as mature with my emotions. But that doesn't mean I was doomed to keep acting like that. *YOUR* mindset shows that foids are the ones that never actually mature, or get over the past.

Aaaaaand, time until my post shows up on IT. 3...2...

I disagree, I would treat a gf very well if I got one. I’m aware of my anger towards society and I do not take it out on people close to me or people I care about.
Yeah, I relate to this 100%.
Its tough knowing girls only want to be pumped and dumped by chads. They don't want a good guy who will treat them like a lady. Love is a social construct for foids to fantasise about.
Before I got blackpilled, I saw girl I used to go to school with on tinder. I remember her being sweet and cute as all heck.
She was just like the rest of the foids on there. Modelling in a swimsuit and wanting to be used by a chad.
Its brutal. :fuk:

TLDR: Chad only.

So... even if a guy (I'm guessing this for some reason doesn't apply to women) EVER struggled in his life then he's bad?

That's such an odd starting point for an argument. "Don't judge someone just based on who they are now - also judge them based on how they used to be".

Wow, lol. I don't think I've ever heard that argument!

I mean, I would agree that you can predict future behaviour using past behaviour. But I think this person is taking this kind of thinking to quite an unhinged level.

Some people are just a bit loopy to be honest.

where is putlER when you need him ?

Been there..dated a guy that was a virgin at 25. Dated him for two weeks slept with him too soon,(pre fds,I was in a bad place mentally and thought I could "inspire" him). Oh and I also fell for those OLD "success stories" about how they slept with a guy after a few dates and been with them for years and married.

Also I knew he was loser even before fds and thought before he was just an "underdog ". Bad mistake.. he was talking about how he was salty towards women(i dont know how this is relevant to what I am going to say next) and how he has trust issues starting in high school, with people because he would agree to give them some of lunch his lunch in exchange for some pokemon cards. And he would get tricked.(Oh and he's autistic so maybe that had to do with the gullibility?)

So basically he was taken advantage of and was salty ever since.

The "dating " only lasted for 2 weeeks needleess to say. He should have stayed a virgin and mad... Ha
Toilet mad about making an incel ascend :feelsree::feelskek::foidSoy:

Last edited:
How charming.
Like a solipsistic psychopath the foid authoring the post doesn't pose the question of why men have the issues she listed or even cast the slightest amount of sympathy imaginable.
Behold the 'warm and empathetic gender'

a female loser is a woman who posts walls of texts to other angry squeaking pigs on reddit

So lemme get this straight....if you were ugly in the past but fixed your looks, it's still a dealbreaker with this bitch?