Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post art you've done

kishimoto is great at drawing choreography and has fantastic perspective drawing

while Loda( OP author ) draws fight without any choreography :feelstastyman:

i remember when i watched king vs zoro last year in anime it got genuine improved

@GeckoBus

i remember when i watched king vs zoro last year in anime it got genuine improved

@GeckoBus
i havent watched one piece since episode 670 kek. How is the animation quality these days? It was really bad back in the day, one piece was down bad. On the familiar, it looks really cool already, I was actually trying to mentally thinking about how I would raw it or improve it but I cant think of anything

i havent watched one piece since episode 670 kek. How is the animation quality these days? It was really bad back in the day, one piece was down bad. On the familiar, it looks really cool already, I was actually trying to mentally thinking about how I would raw it or improve it but I cant think of anything
I don't watch One Piece, only i watch for ''Big'' moments like last year guffy ( jesus reincarnation ) vs laido
king vs zoro or big mom vs kid, law but i must admit that

Pacing is shit, if not worse but at same animation is...mixed bag at same genuine improved, there are SOME great moments ( for OP standards ) like loro vs king finale but then we had this weird ass shit DBZ style aura ( no kidding ) like laido vs guffy on top :feelstastyman:

what are you thought on state of OP ? used to love both manga show, now i have mixed feelings about this, genuine think that naruto is better as overall than OP

what are you thought on state of OP ? used to love both manga show, now i have mixed feelings about this, genuine think that naruto is better as overall than OP
i mean idk what to say
i was very hyped when i got into anime, watched the whole thing at the time twice in a row.
Growing up kinda sheltered helped too.
However, looking back its not that great. Number one, its obviously based that asian tale journey to the west or whatever. The main charc is a monkey type character. For some reason asians love recycling that story.

The plot has some really interesting conspiracy elements
- child trafficing and abuse - candy
- one world government
- secret technology and weapons
- forgotten/hidden war against one advanced country (ww2?)
- biological weapons

So I think the potential is really there, but the whole thing should have been like max 100 episodes long LMFAO. Once it became commerically successful and began creating jobs for 1000s of people indirectly, nobody had any incentive to finish the story anymore.

I like third one best, second one is nice too. I can imagine the first one with ears like gazelle horns kek
If you need three wolfs use all three designs imo
nein it was concept for one summon, familiar i think skeleton one is best too

i mean idk what to say
i was very hyped when i got into anime, watched the whole thing at the time twice in a row.
Growing up kinda sheltered helped too.
However, looking back its not that great. Number one, its obviously based that asian tale journey to the west or whatever. The main charc is a monkey type character. For some reason asians love recycling that story.

The plot has some really interesting conspiracy elements
- child trafficing and abuse - candy
- one world government
- secret technology and weapons
- forgotten/hidden war against one advanced country (ww2?)
- biological weapons

So I think the potential is really there, but the whole thing should have been like max 100 episodes long LMFAO. Once it became commerically successful and began creating jobs for 1000s of people indirectly, nobody had any incentive to finish the story anymore.
it has 1124 chapters now :feelshaha::dafuckfeels::giga:

it has 1124 chapters now :feelshaha::dafuckfeels::giga:
:lul: :lul: :lul:
one more critique
the manga is not readable, idk if that is a hot take
but one time i tread reading the manga on my PC at work, and I got nauseous to the point where I felt like throwing up
the panels are stuffed with details, there is no hierarchy of elements, it feels like looking into a blinking flashlight.
Im gonna go out on a limb and say that Oda is actually a mediocre manga artist, at least composition wise

here is an example + a reddit thread where someone shared my experience

9ln7jhcqzj4a1.png

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/zfgh3r/bro_this_double_spread_is_literally_five_pages/

Last edited:
:lul: :lul: :lul:
one more critique
the manga is not readable, idk if that is a hot take
but one time i tread reading the manga on my PC at work, and I got nauseous to the point where I felt like throwing up
the panels are stuffed with details, there is no hierarchy of elements, it feels like looking into a blinking flashlight.
Im gonna go out on a limb and say that Oda is actually a mediocre manga artist, at least composition wise

here is an example + a reddit thread where someone shared my experience

9ln7jhcqzj4a1.png

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/zfgh3r/bro_this_double_spread_is_literally_five_pages/

Unironically Wubo ( Bleach author ) and BnHA author are best Shoune Jump artists and CSM author has fantastic designs ( Gun Devil :feelsahh: )

Oda has shit panelling and like you said he has AWFUL sense of space on panels

Toriyama had good panelling

Toriyama had good panelling
Toriayma was a way better artist, soooo much better. Like his trad artworks are actually good. Odas shit is like 5 points worse on average.
Just compare this:

image-asset.jpeg

to this

d699c227e30af0f1e312a198d06ee7d7.jpg

@GeckoBus

Better vid quality also changed minimalny first shoot

Okay goys taking short break from animation

Must finish storyboard first

IMG 0606
IMG 0604
IMG 0597

Old work Naruto Sasuke in BLEACH style