Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post art you've done

OK RICHARD WILLIAMSON
holy shit you are insane due, that 3d shot is wild
what the fuck, thief and cobbler shit, akira shit
reminds me of this

View: https://youtu.be/sws1AzuLAu4?t=21

Do you wing the construction of the buildings or do you make a layer with construction in the software that you dont render?
If you are interested in construction autism, get scott robertsons "how to draw" and "how to render"
that shit is hyper ultra autism but IMO if you study that shit like the bible you will be monster in terms of construction artwork and also winging it when the techniques become intuitive over time.

As you can tell, im not using emojies in this reply, im genuinely impressed by this, keep working at it.

Thanks but i must admit that i was inspired by this shot by some scene in CSM, still draw by myself

My fav scene of beggining is ''first fight'' with swords, now both will ''clash'' one will crash into building second will lose his sword

I would say that some frames are hard even very hard to draw

I must draw more

I have one idea about ''stand'' design but not sure about other one ( tho i'm thinking about second having killer queen/tusk combination design )

@GeckoBus still thanks for references how to draw

I dream making animation in gothic city aka from BloodBorne

Thanks but i must admit that i was inspired by this shot by some scene in CSM, still draw by myself

My fav scene of beggining is ''first fight'' with swords, now both will ''clash'' one will crash into building second will lose his sword
I would say that some frames are hard even very hard to draw
I must draw more

I have one idea about ''stand'' design but not sure about other one ( tho i'm thinking about second having killer queen/tusk combination design )
@GeckoBus still thanks for references how to draw
I dream making animation in gothic city aka from BloodBorne
fuck even if you rotoscope it from the reference, it is sooooo much fucking work, its always impressive to see someone do it.

fuck even if you rotoscope it from the reference, it is sooooo much fucking work, its always impressive to see someone do it.
i rotoscoped that shot of the city only but yeah it was lot of work

but it will show only mouth and ''triangle'' like mask

i rotoscoped that shot of the city only but yeah it was lot of work
disney rotoscoped snowwhite and tons of other charcters like the entirtey of alice in alice in wonderland was rotoscoped of a real acctrress on a set. Dont worry, im not retarded. Some normie might say "oh so he just copeedd the moveeee"
but I understand what you are doing and its extremley impressive and laborious, keep going.
Also anime uses tons of ref material, people constantly share scans of entire ref books from japan online.
Only normies think artists just magically can draw everything from their head and if you cant "you are not a real artist."

They dont get that visual media is like learning a 2nd language of shapes, form, color and just like a language, you have to learn the vocabulary over time until you become fluid. That means repeating drawings of reference for years until comitted to memory and so on.

So I will never shit on your for using ref or rotoscoping, no way man, im not retarded :lul::lul: :lul:

I would say that i like drawing most ''motion'' of body and supernatural abilities in animation, facial expression too

disney rotoscoped snowwhite and tons of other charcters like the entirtey of alice in alice in wonderland was rotoscoped of a real acctrress on a set. Dont worry, im not retarded. Some normie might say "oh so he just copeedd the moveeee"
but I understand what you are doing and its extremley impressive and laborious, keep going.
Also anime uses tons of ref material, people constantly share scans of entire ref books from japan online.
Only normies think artists just magically can draw everything from their head and if you cant "you are not a real artist."

They dont get that visual media is like learning a 2nd language of shapes, form, color and just like a language, you have to learn the vocabulary over time until you become fluid. That means repeating drawings of reference for years until comitted to memory and so on.

So I will never shit on your for using ref or rotoscoping, no way man, im not retarded :lul::lul: :lul:
References are very important i myself take images of my hand ( hand sequence ) and reference of my own concept art

A0a63258 18f0 4268 ae2b 1dfeadcc7e78
Sbrina

references of hand gestures

Fa1f9d92b6bbd400b8140c35cf21cdb0

I realized now that i taken behemoth of project, drawing 7 minute animation at LEAST with tons of ''side'' things besides animation ( concept art, will include some hand gestures, story ( written ) of characters and their abilities )

hope it will be worth itt @GeckoBus

I realized now that i taken behemoth of project, drawing 7 minute animation at LEAST with tons of ''side'' things besides animation ( concept art, will include some hand gestures, story ( written ) of characters and their abilities )
hope it will be worth itt @GeckoBus
6 minutes is giga long. I remember watching old interview with a looney tunes guy, I think he was responsible for sound effects, and he said it took them 6 months to make a 6-7 minute short. Animation is very laborious

:ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:
very nice, explains ur high level of accuracy, the heads are very good. That hand sequence... hmm that looks like its from some old disney animation book? is that by milt kahl or art babbit?
not found on net

6 minutes is giga long. I remember watching old interview with a looney tunes guy, I think he was responsible for sound effects, and he said it took them 6 months to make a 6-7 minute short. Animation is very laborious
yeah it's brutal i hope final effect will be worth

actually maybe i wish to be better and better with drawing animation

As I said, I tried to draw Jesus once:
20240809 171843

I suck at art though so I botched it a bit. I haven't done many drawings ever since though. @GeckoBus thoughts?

As I said, I tried to draw Jesus once:
View attachment 1228633

I suck at art though so I botched it a bit. I haven't done many drawings ever since though. @GeckoBus thoughts?
I can tell you are russian or something kek, I feel like that kind of icon-like depiction of jesus is rarely seen in the west. It's not bad at all though I like it. Did you give him that look on purpose, you know, that is supposed to indicate the two natures of christ?
It's very nice I like it. People will say it looks easy and shit, but anyone watching, get a pencil and try to do this. You will be shocked lmao.
Yeah, im zooming in, actually impressive, I love the clothe lines for some reason :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Draw more, life is long and making stuff is good cope - you can always come back to old stuff you did and feel good by looking at it.

Finally finished this sequence

Now will design their abilities in manner very similiar to stands form JoJo, which will be their familiars and carry their supernatural abilities

View attachment 1228472

might post this today i will finish it ( my own stands/familiars ) at least one

@GeckoBus
@Cowcel

what about of you think of this move from 12 to 16 second ? or more a sequence of action
@Cowcel
@GeckoBus

what do you think facial expression on shot of face ?

also glad that this thread might be thread for artists :feelscomfy:

Draw more, life is long and making stuff is good cope - you can always come back to old stuff you did and feel good by looking at it.
Ok, I will make more art, then I will ask you to rate it :feelsokman:

I can tell you are russian or something kek, I feel like that kind of icon-like depiction of jesus is rarely seen in the west. It's not bad at all though I like it. Did you give him that look on purpose, you know, that is supposed to indicate the two natures of christ?
It's very nice I like it. People will say it looks easy and shit, but anyone watching, get a pencil and try to do this. You will be shocked lmao.
Yeah, im zooming in, actually impressive, I love the clothe lines for some reason :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Same life isn't a short, also the more you will draw you will be getting constantly better and better

@NearEnd

Dunno how much free time you have but i recommend drawing constantly at same period of day ( like 30 minutes at beggining )

also i recommend to do training of your ''pencil/hand control''

i must admit that i haven't fully controlled my pencil lines they are shorter and more wild than others at uni

Dunno how much free time you have but i recommend drawing constantly at same period of day ( like 30 minutes at beggining )
I will draw when I find something I want to draw. Usually I have no inspiration whatsoever

Tho to anyone reading this thread i would say that always perfected art ( like ai for example ) isn't always ideal, if that was life would be boring and we would be all same really

@GeckoBus

@Cowcel
@GeckoBus

what do you think facial expression on shot of face ?

also glad that this thread might be thread for artists :feelscomfy:
I went through the video frame by fame to look at faces, they are really good :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
the only thing I would critique is that the video is very very fast, so you don't get to appreciate the faces while watching. I had to pause and go frame by frame to catch it. It's a waste of good art :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

When you animate stuff on a huge screen, or you play back the sequence in the time line over and over, it feels slower to you than it does to the viewer, because you are familiar with the animation so much There is a bias there that sneaks in. The viewer has not been trained to see the faces by animating the video, keep that in mind.

It's like panning over a crowd. If you knew a person in the crowd you would instantly spot their face. But someone who doesnt know anybody in the crowd, it just turns into a blob of people. Or maybe I am wrong and you just haven't added in-between frames just yet, so it seems faster.

:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: good good, I love looking at peoples drawings, so I look forward to it! :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Tho to anyone reading this thread i would say that always perfected art ( like ai for example ) isn't always ideal, if that was life would be boring and we would be all same really

@GeckoBus
TBH AI is not that bad. Art is not about realism or perfection, never has been. It can be a personal journey, even therapeutic.
Also, AI taking over digital art just increases the value of trad art.
AI also cant capture peoples personality in the art very well. Someones interpretation of the subject matter acting as a mirror of the person etc. It will always be based on learning on human input etc.

I went through the video frame by fame to look at faces, they are really good :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
the only thing I would critique is that the video is very very fast, so you don't get to appreciate the faces while watching. I had to pause and go frame by frame to catch it. It's a waste of good art :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

When you animate stuff on a huge screen, or you play back the sequence in the time line over and over, it feels slower to you than it does to the viewer, because you are familiar with the animation so much There is a bias there that sneaks in. The viewer has not been trained to see the faces by animating the video, keep that in mind.

It's like panning over a crowd. If you knew a person in the crowd you would instantly spot their face. But someone who doesnt know anybody in the crowd, it just turns into a blob of people. Or maybe I am wrong and you just haven't added in-between frames just yet, so it seems faster.
I would that i get your point i wanted beggining to somewhat fast, now i will finish the clash and after it i draw after that hole in building. There will slower sequence of dialogue between two combatants

Also i will try to show today my ability/stand design, be patient should at least firs prototypes of first one to arive today :feelsokman:

Does slicing my arms open count as art?

240b897b f7b3 4cbd 970d ffd38885d997

@GeckoBus beggings of stand/abillity of first combatant

He is kneeling ( JoJo pose ), should finish it maybe today

A0a63258 18f0 4268 ae2b 1dfeadcc7e78

I would that i get your point i wanted beggining to somewhat fast, now i will finish the clash and after it i draw after that hole in building. There will slower sequence of dialogue between two combatants

Also i will try to show today my ability/stand design, be patient should at least firs prototypes of first one to arive today :feelsokman:
:feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: very nice!

View attachment 1228732

@GeckoBus beggings of stand/abillity of first combatant

He is kneeling ( JoJo pose ), should finish it maybe today

View attachment 1228733
:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: mogger

Does slicing my arms open count as art?
draw something instead and post it here :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

:lul::lul::lul: make more, I love it

kek I love these :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

actually i did this quite quickly ( i must admit i referenced a pose from killer queen )

Image  2

Begginigs of the concept art of first stand his ''hair'' will cover head

@GeckoBus

it will be also anti thesis to user will

his stand will have no eyes when user has three eyes

Sbrina

:lul: :lul: :lul:

actually i did this quite quickly ( i must admit i referenced a pose from killer queen )

View attachment 1228759

Begginigs of the concept art of first stand his ''hair'' will cover head

@GeckoBus
looks really good, I like the hand on the leg, gives it super nice volume feeling :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

it will be also anti thesis to user will

his stand will have no eyes when user has three eyes

View attachment 1228766

i like this one a lot for some reason, the mouth is very fleshy, which I like

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

KEK why does that work so well with the fuckng shirt, the evolution thing lmfao? Ive never seen that shit but I somehow know that stereotype :lul: :lul: :lul:
3358   SoyBooru

3925   SoyBooru
50577   SoyBooru

STANDO Name : Nig KANG Of Niggers

65a858a6 dc8d 4f16 a307 4c4839d4a50a