Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [POLL] Would you rather have a 15 Year Old Girlfriend or 18 Year Old Girlfriend?

Choose

• Total voters
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Don’t even call me a pedo cuz i don’t even like women and can’t have sex.

15 Year Old Girlfriend

- soft skin, prime dick sucking lips, perky tits, tight big ass and pussy, the pussy is just fall off the bone it’s so tender. Happy attitude that makes you feel like a teen again every time you’re around her.

She has 2 Bodies Minimum

18 Year Old Girlfriend

- skin is worn from alcohol and drug consumption, lips are past their prime, big tits with a few stretch marks, big ass with cellulite and slightly loose pussy. She has to eat pineapple to combat the smell of so many chad’s cum in her pussy and she has yeast infections regularly because she never cleans it after sex. She has a bitchy attitude cuz of all the boys that have dumped her that makes you feel like a piece of shit.

She has 7 Bodies Minimum

Being attracted to a 15 year old is not pedophilia.

i voted 15

aesthetic_recon

If she's 18, she's already used up by now

Asexuality is cope
It's made up bullshit, just like the rest of the whole LGBTQIA123+ agenda. :feelsjuice:

It's impossible for a human to be asexual; anyone who disagrees is vaccinated.

both are whores
give a 15 years old female virgin or give me death

I’ll be back in 30 min

It's made up bullshit, just like the rest of the whole LGBTQIA123+ agenda. :feelsjuice:

It's impossible for a human to be asexual; anyone who disagrees is vaccinated.
agreed, males who say that are on the verge of trooning out and females who say that mean that they won't fuck anything not chad

over if you choose 15
@General Alek will be writing your name down very soon.

Don't want no used goods or single moms

3 cucked 7 based so far.

Possibly fbi thread. def illegal thread. nice try fedcel your cucked on this one

you made the votes publicly visible

15, 14 or 13 for me, please.
I like em young.
Sorry not sorry.

A 15 year old girlfriend cope & seethe Agecuck moralfags:feelskek:

• Your vote will be publicly visible.

both used already sigh

Don’t even call me a pedo cuz i don’t even like women and can’t have sex.

15 Year Old Girlfriend

- soft skin, prime dick sucking lips, perky tits, tight big ass and pussy, the pussy is just fall off the bone it’s so tender. Happy attitude that makes you feel like a teen again every time you’re around her.

She has 2 Bodies Minimum

18 Year Old Girlfriend

- skin is worn from alcohol and drug consumption, lips are past their prime, big tits with a few stretch marks, big ass with cellulite and slightly loose pussy. She has to eat pineapple to combat the smell of so many chad’s cum in her pussy and she has yeast infections regularly because she never cleans it after sex. She has a bitchy attitude cuz of all the boys that have dumped her that makes you feel like a piece of shit.

She has 7 Bodies Minimum
I would prefer a 18y but if the 18y gf is like the bitch that you write I will go for the 15, but I would prefer 18

Everyone who voted for 18 awe just scared of the police there’s not a single thing that’s better with the 18 year old over the 15

Nowadays even 15 year olds have a body count of like 5 it’s so normalized also I live in Sweden the age of consent here is 15 so both are legal I will choose the one who’s not rotten

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back