Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment POLL: Who supports Marxism-Rodgerism?

Do you support Marxism-Rodgerism

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
"I was only pretending to be retarded" cope, you're embarrassing yourself by being unable to be honest with yourself
Did I ever say anything else other than you were divisive?

I've seen this exact shit on 4/pol/ before and it's been debunked for years. Cope harder.
(((Debunked))) , If You Think That Exposing The Kikes Is "Anti-Semitic" Then You Are Either Pro-Kike , Bluepilled Or Dumb

China will be the first to implement these policies. They are already trying to roll back feminism. And the economic system of Incelistan is irrelevant for the time being. The Male Liberation Army will largely composed of surplus males from around the world, and since the modern left is strongly aligned with feminism (political gynocracy), you will receive the majority of your blowback from them.
Surplus males will racecope by killing each other and trying to get war brides long before they unite against their common enemy. For all of human history, men have been killing other men to get more foids.

The answer is getting men to runaway from their slavemasters and feminist plantation to us, where they will be educated in the blackpill and receive a virgin wife. Once their sex life is tied to the Incelistani state, they will have royalty to us instead of their homeland and it's Chad elites.

(((Debunked))) , If You Think That Exposing The Kikes Is "Anti-Semitic" Then You Are Either Pro-Kike , Bluepilled Or Dumb
You're twisting my words and deliberately misinterpreting them instead of admitting that you don't have anything that I haven't seen on 4/pol/ back when Obama was in office.

You're twisting my words and deliberately misinterpreting them instead of admitting that you don't have anything that I haven't seen on 4/pol/ back when Obama was in office.
Just Answer Straight And Simple , Are You Pro-Kike Or Not ? Yes Or No ? That's It , Not Theoretically Speaking , Just Yes Or No , It's A Choice Not An "Opinion"

Did I ever say anything else other than you were divisive?
Marxism is the essence of the bluepill, morons. Don't you get that? If you paint yourself as "victims", you are screwed. Wahmen will always be more victims than you and you will be pigeonholed as the eternal misogynist perpetrators of rape, etc.

Why don't "we" bully Marxist-Rodgerists then?

Good, but why this stupid thread about a "definition" of Inceldom (which was in fact a Marxist-Rodgerist propaganda thread) was allowed to be pinned by the mods? I did not see and protests or "bullying"

@ElTruecel, this question is also for you

A candidate for "bullying", @ElTruecel and @Kentuckycel. Let us see what you can do

Bullshit. I have still to see you in action ...

What about you? Are you going to "bully" the Marxist-Rodgerists on this thread, like @mlcurrycel, for example?

@ElTruecel Still no reaction from you, pussy

Meanwhile, already 7 cels voted for MR in the poll

Just Answer Straight And Simple , Are You Pro-Kike Or Not ? Yes Or No ? That's It , Not Theoretically Speaking , Just Yes Or No , It's A Choice Not An "Opinion"
I don't give a shit about kikes

I don't give a shit about kikes
Fine But They Do About Destroying You , You're Just Another Filthy Goyim To Them Just Like Every Non-Kike , Your Time Will Come Later , Now They Are Still Destroying Us But You're Not Far Away From It , It'll Happen Soon To Your People Aswell , Just Wait

What would a combination of Boston Dynamics and RealDolls look like?
Decent, but still not good enough. Sexdolls already weigh 100+ pounds, and they are dead weight. We will need artificial muscles capable of supporting 150 pounds to move these machines independently of their owners.

My vision is that in the next 10 years, the first moving sexbots will hit the market. they will likely be powered by some sort of external source to cut down on weight, and their "bone" structure will be made of titanium/aluminum with carbon fiber in certain cases. Motion will likely be very limited to a slow walk, but they will be able to move nonetheless. China is full speed ahead on these things, and they are starting to surpass the Japanese in this realm surprisingly. Commercial surrogacy will continue to grow as an industry and more and more single men will have kids that way.

Women will naturally be phased out as similar to how the horse was during the rise of the internal combustion engine.
The answer is getting men to runaway from their slavemasters and feminist plantation to us, where they will be educated in the blackpill and receive a virgin wife. Once their sex life is tied to the Incelistani state, they will have royalty to us instead of their homeland and it's Chad elites.
That's great. Where and how do you plan on acquiring these "virgin" wives?

You idiot, if one day a Marxist-Rodgerist happened to take power, you would be the first to be purged to the Gulag, like all the "old communists" were by Stalin in the late 1920s

You idiot, if one day a Marxist-Rodgerist happened to take power, you would be the first to be purged to the Gulag, like all the "old communists" were by Stalin in the late 1920s
@Iranianoldcel : indeed

@Iranianoldcel also, please vote no

Decent, but still not good enough. Sexdolls already weigh 100+ pounds, and they are dead weight. We will need artificial muscles capable of supporting 150 pounds to move these machines independently of their owners.

My vision is that in the next 10 years, the first moving sexbots will hit the market. they will likely be powered by some sort of external source to cut down on weight, and their "bone" structure will be made of titanium/aluminum with carbon fiber in certain cases. Motion will likely be very limited to a slow walk, but they will be able to move nonetheless. China is full speed ahead on these things, and they are starting to surpass the Japanese in this realm surprisingly. Commercial surrogacy will continue to grow as an industry and more and more single men will have kids that way.

Women will naturally be phased out as similar to how the horse was during the rise of the internal combustion engine.

That's great. Where and how do you plan on acquiring these "virgin" wives?
I've made threads about this. We go to countries with either high birth rates or high female to male ratio and settle down there. Women who aren't virgins will only be allowed to have daughters. Sex selective abortion will create a further excess of females who will be given to immigrating men.

I like how advanced China is in sex doll technology but I fear the government would ban it to keep their birth rate up

I've made threads about this. We go to countries with either high birth rates or high female to male ratio and settle down there. Women who aren't virgins will only be allowed to have daughters. Sex selective abortion will create a further excess of females who will be given to immigrating men.
We go to countries with high birth rates = middle east or Africa. And those birth rates are declining with industrialization. And you can't enforce shit against women without international interference. You aren't going to move to a nation and start bossing around the locals without receiving blowback. This entire plan can be cut short at several points and is likely going to take 3 to 5 generations before it is sustainable if it is allowed to proceed.

I need to remake my original thread on Incelistan and what my vision for how a male only nation can be achieved.

No Marxism-Rodgerism for your face

@Iranianoldcel I'm upfront about what the revolution is about and what people will get afterwards. The only people to be killed are traitors.

We go to countries with high birth rates = middle east or Africa. And those birth rates are declining with industrialization. And you can't enforce shit against women without international interference. You aren't going to move to a nation and start bossing around the locals without receiving blowback. This entire plan can be cut short at several points and is likely going to take 3 to 5 generations before it is sustainable if it is allowed to proceed.

I need to remake my original thread on Incelistan and what my vision for how a male only nation can be achieved.
It would be easy in South Sudan where there's rampant polygyny and poorly trained militias. You tell the young men they'll get one woman each and instead of killing each other, they'll work on the economy. With good training and superior numbers they will take over the country. By building loyalty by the assignment of wives, they'll stand by us even if cucked countries invade us. Like the Taliban, we will fight off invaders.

It would be easy in South Sudan where there's rampant polygyny and poorly trained militias.
"Lets just go to an active warzone and kill everybody guys"
Brother, I hope you are trolling. Please read about the bride price in Sudan contributing to civil conflict. You can't promise shit without taking women, and you can't take women without an army, and you can't have an army without a state.

Its more feasible to get an Incel/MGTOW division training and equipment, send them to go fight alongside Wagner in Ukraine, and get enough land out in Siberia along with grant money to build a functioning nation out there than it is to do what you propose.

Brother, I hope you are trolling. Please read about the bride price in Sudan contributing to civil conflict. You can't promise shit without taking women, and you can't take women without an army, and you can't have an army without a state.

Its more feasible to get an Incel/MGTOW division training and equipment, send them to go fight alongside Wagner in Ukraine, and get enough land out in Siberia along with grant money to build a functioning nation out there than it is to do what you propose.
I've proposed Ukraine/Russia in some of my other threads, you should read them

It's because I've read about the causes of the South Sudan conflict that I recommended it, I used to bring up South Sudan on r/braincels all of the time. Starting with an incel division and recruiting new blood by offering wives. With so many men dying, they'll be enough excess women to promise.

I've proposed Ukraine/Russia in some of my other threads, you should read them
If you don't mind PMing them to me, I will. I'll make a write up this weekend about my plan and ping you. Although I'm not interested in the redistribution of women. Just their removal and phase out.
It's because I've read about the causes of the South Sudan conflict that I recommended it, I used to bring up South Sudan on r/braincels all of the time. Starting with an incel division and recruiting new blood by offering wives. With so many men dying, they'll be enough excess women to promise.
Brother, you aren't going to contest the local militias backed by locals unless you have a lot of men and a lot of money. In addition, even if you win, you'll be surrounded by enemies that don't share your racial makeup, your culture, or your ideas. Its like building a paper plane in a fireplace.

If you don't mind PMing them to me, I will. I'll make a write up this weekend about my plan and ping you. Although I'm not interested in the redistribution of women. Just their removal and phase out.

Brother, you aren't going to contest the local militias backed by locals unless you have a lot of men and a lot of money. In addition, even if you win, you'll be surrounded by enemies that don't share your racial makeup, your culture, or your ideas. Its like building a paper plane in a fireplace.
I will be like the Prophet Mohammed. Mohammed capped the number of wives at 4 and made men with more wives divorce all but 4. When men hear that they can all have a wife instead of killing each other, they will flock to me. They will abandon the warlords that horde women. Once the constant civil war ends, the economy will start growing. South Sudanese fight with old dirty AKs and can't utilise the full range of the weapon. With meager training and supplies, we will be defeating many men.

You remind me of Asuka from Evangelion.
I'm sorry I never watched Jap mecha, sounds like it is about duty and overcoming depression.
What exactly did I do that you compared me to a foid, albeit a fictional one?

Valerie Hudson of Texas A&M University and Hilary Matfess of Yale have found that an inflated brideprice is a “critical” factor “predisposing young men to become involved in organised group violence for political purposes”. Terrorist groups know this, too. Muhammad Kasab, a Pakistani terrorist hanged for his role in the Mumbai attacks of 2008, said he joined Lashkar-e-Taiba, the jihadist aggressor, because it promised to pay for his siblings to get married. In Nigeria, Boko Haram arranges marriages for its recruits. The so-called Islamic State used to offer foreign recruits $1,500 towards a starter home and a free honeymoon in Raqqa. Radical Islamist groups in Egypt have also organised cheap marriages for members. It is not just in the next life that jihadists are promised virgins.

I'm sorry I never watched Jap mecha, sounds like it is about duty and overcoming depression.
What exactly did I do that you compared me to a foid, albeit a fictional one?
Watch Eva, it's incel canon

Polygamy is also bad for children. A study of 240,000 children in 29 African countries found that, after controlling for other factors, those in polygamous families were more likely to die young. A study among the Dogon of Mali found that a child in a polygynous family was seven to 11 times more likely to die early than a child in a monogamous one. The father spends his time siring more children rather than looking after the ones he already has, Mr Barash explains. Also, according to the Dogon themselves, jealous co-wives sometimes poison each other’s offspring so that their own will inherit more.

We shall seize the means of reproduction and redistribute the genetic wealth of society.

We will end sexual poverty and ensure a dignified sex life for all men.

A virgin wife for every man! No more Chads impregnating all the women and forcing men to betabuxx single mothers!

We will eventually even genetically engineer both ugliness and hypergamy out of humanity! We shall finely be free from the shackles of Lookism and cuckoldry!

View attachment 0_hODv-xfWcf5ouXWG.webp
0*hODv-xfWcf5ouXWG.png

Conversation by conversation, I pieced together how war and polygamy interact in South Sudan. Because the big men have dozens of wives, there are legions of young, poor men who are doomed to eternal bachelorhood. Those who wish to marry must give the bride’s family anything from 30 to 300 cows — a huge sum.

Young men admitted to me it would be fiendishly hard to amass that many cows by legitimate means. But they can always pick up a gun and steal a herd from the tribe next door. Because cattle-raiding is so common in South Sudan, herders carry AK47s to defend their beasts. Thousands of people are killed in cattle raids, and the mayhem can escalate into tribal war. Young men are often keen to join armed militias because they think it is their only chance of finding a fortune — and therefore a wife.

We shall seize the means of reproduction and redistribute the genetic wealth of society.

We will end sexual poverty and ensure a dignified sex life for all men.

A virgin wife for every man! No more Chads impregnating all the women and forcing men to betabuxx single mothers!

We will eventually even genetically engineer both ugliness and hypergamy out of humanity! We shall finely be free from the shackles of Lookism and cuckoldry!
Just stone whores :feelsjuice:

Under my government, if a woman is caught cheating, both her and the Chad she cheated with will be publicly executed. Her husband will be forced to execute her.

We will have mandatory paternity testing. If a woman cheats and has a son, the son will be killed. If she cheats and has a daughter, the daughter will become the concubine of the cuckolded husband.

Will you vote Yes now?

Under Incelistani law, if you discover your daughter was actually secretly begotten by Chad, the cheating mother and Chad will be executed and the daughter will become your new wife

Polygyny produces especially unstable societies because it creates competition among males looking for partners, thus undermining male solidarity and, in many cases, necessitating a more authoritarian style of governance.

Anthropologists have long found a significant correlation between polygyny and the amount of warfare in which societies engage. The London School of Economics’ Satoshi Kanazawa’s aggregate statistical analysis supports this finding, suggesting that “polygyny may be the first law of intergroup conflict (civil wars)”; polygyny appears to encourage increased conflict between men who are seeking reproductive access that is otherwise denied to them.

@decembrist_kirillov Did you vote?

Under my government, if a woman is caught cheating, both her and the Chad she cheated with will be publicly executed. Her husband will be forced to execute her.

We will have mandatory paternity testing. If a woman cheats and has a son, the son will be killed. If she cheats and has a daughter, the daughter will become the concubine of the cuckolded husband.

Will you vote Yes now?
why should the son be killed?

why should the son be killed?
He will resent the execution of his father. Look at all the times in history and mythology that orphaned sons get revenge for the death of their father. It's why criminal gangs and warlords try to wipe out entire families in one go, to prevent blowback by the next generation.

Shout out to @decembrist_kirillov for voting, may St. Oreoman bless you with big booty bitches