Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment POLL: Who supports Marxism-Rodgerism?

Do you support Marxism-Rodgerism

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Both The Soviets And Americans Were Only Able To Defeat Us Throughout The Help Of The Kikes And They Were Brainwashed By The Kikes Aswell , Look Up The (((Men In Power))) From Those Countries , A Bunch Of Hook Noses Steins And Bergs
Liberals are always telling me that Stalin was anti-semetic because he killed his Jewish competitors like Trotsky. So which is it? Was the USSR controlled by Jews or not?

Damn I should convert to Judaism then. Maybe I'll get to tittyfuck Abigail Shapiro.
Bc0

Liberals are always telling me that Stalin was anti-semetic because he killed his Jewish competitors like Trotsky. So which is it? Was the USSR controlled by Jews or not?
It Was , Stalin Killed Them Because He Was Anti-Capitalist Not Anti-Semitic

Download 19

Stalin repeatedly offered an alliance with Britain and France to defeat Nazi Germany, Stalin offered a million troops. The British told him to fuck off and gave Hitler Czechoslovakia in the Munich Agreement. The parts of Poland that USSR took were part of Russia before the 1920 Polish-Soviet War. Stalin said he wanted to create a safe space for the Polish government in exile to regroup. Stop blaming Stalin.
At a 1938 cabinet meeting, just before the Munich agreement, Neville Chamberlin said the following: "It is well and good to take Stalin's offer against Hitler. But are we going to let him gobble up the whole of Eastern Europe?"

No one trusted Stalin at this point. For good reason. The Allied accept to work with him only after Hitler had attacked him because it was the only way to be sure he was really going to fight Germany. Stalin's pre-war strategy was to foment a war between Germany and the Western powers. As a result, his offer of "a million soldiers" was worth less than the paper it was written on.

It Was , Stalin Killed Them Because He Was Anti-Capitalist Not Anti-Semitic
You're making no sense. Troysky was anti-capitalist too. If the Jews ran the USSR, why didn't they stick with a Jewish boy who already was the Minister of War?

At a 1938 cabinet meeting, just before the Munich agreement, Neville Chamberlin said the following: "It is well and good to take Stalin's offer against Hitler. But are we going to let him gobble up the whole of Eastern Europe?"

No one trusted Stalin at this point. For good reason. The Allied accept to work with him only after Hitler had attacked him because it was the only way to be sure he was really going to fight Germany. Stalin's pre-war strategy was to foment a war between Germany and the Western powers. As a result, his offer of "a million soldiers" was worth less than the paper it was written on.
Here's something from the youtube comments:

So, the Declaration on the Non-Use of Force between Germany and Poland. This is, in fact, the so-called Pilsudski-Hitler pact. Signed in 1934. In fact, this is a non-aggression pact.
Then - the Anglo-German naval agreement of 1935. Great Britain provided Hitler with the opportunity to have his own military fleet, which was essentially forbidden to him, or reduced to a minimum by the results of the First World War.
Then the joint Anglo-German declaration of Chamberlain and Hitler, signed on September 30, 1938, agreed by them on the initiative of Chamberlain. It stated that "the signed Munich agreement, as well as the Anglo-German maritime agreement symbolize ..." and so on, and so on. The creation of a legal framework between the two states continued.
That's not all. Franco-German Declaration signed on December 6, 1938 in Paris by the French and German Foreign Ministers Bonn and Ribbentrop.
Finally, the agreement between the Republic of Lithuania and the German Reich, signed on March 22, 1939 in Berlin by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania and the same Ribbentop, stating that the Klaipeda Territory would again be reunited with the German Reich.
And the Non-Aggression Pact between the German Reich and Latvia of June 7, 1939.

You're making no sense. Troysky was anti-capitalist too. If the Jews ran the USSR, why didn't they stick with a Jewish boy who already was the Minister of War?
The Jews had influence in the USSR for only a short while. After the mid 1920s, it was run by a Georgian bank-robbing mafia gang

@IceStorm

Both Capitalism And Bolshevism Are The Same International Jewish Coin , Just Two Opposite Sides , Think Of It As Controlled Opposition , The Jews Use Reverse Psychology And You Underestimate Them Which Makes Them More Able To Brainwash You , You Have To Get Into The Rabbithole , Trust Me They Were Behind All Of This , If You Want I Can Send You In Private Stuff About Them

The Jews had influence in the USSR for only a short while. After the mid 1920s, it was run by a Georgian bank-robbing mafia gang

@IceStorm
Stfu You Kike Lover

Here's something from the youtube comments:
Yes. The Allies feared Stalin more than Hitler. In the end, they were right. Stalin enslaved far more people than Hitler

Look at the historical data, you stormhead. All Jews had been purged from the higher levels of the CPSU by the end of the 1920s
(((Historical Data))) Victors Write History , Look Up To The True History , Not The Kike Written BluePilled Anti-Axis History

Both Capitalism And Bolshevism Are The Same International Jewish Coin , Just Two Opposite Sides , Think Of It As Controlled Opposition , The Jews Use Reverse Psychology And You Underestimate Them Which Makes Them More Able To Brainwash You , You Have To Get Into The Rabbithole , Trust Me They Were Behind All Of This , If You Want I Can Send You In Private Stuff About Them
So powerful Jews getting toppled is evidence of Jewish power? You're coping and you sound like a bluepiller explaining away muh lady's bad behaviour. Why would they want me to underestimate them when they have infinite money in USA and total control in USSR? You're literally not making any fucking sense and are clearly coping

(((Historical Data))) Victors Write History , Look Up To The True History , Not The Kike Written BluePilled Anti-Axis History
What's next buddy, you're going to tell me Nazis went to the rainforest at the centre of the Earth and are hiding there?

So powerful Jews getting toppled is evidence of Jewish power? You're coping and you sound like a bluepiller explaining away muh lady's bad behaviour. Why would they want me to underestimate them when they have infinite money in USA and total control in USSR? You're literally not making any fucking sense and are clearly coping
As I Said , You Have To Get Into The Rabbithole To Find The Truth And Understand How Things Work And What Actually Happened And Happens And Will Unfortunately Still Happen , If You Want To I Can Show You In Private And BlackPill You About The Kikes

What's next buddy, you're going to tell me Nazis went to the rainforest at the centre of the Earth and are hiding there?
Relax Dude , I Told You I Can Show You The Proof But You Don't Want To , Why Are You Pro-Kike Anyway ? The Kikes Hate You Curries Aswell , They Hate Any Non-Kike

As I Said , You Have To Get Into The Rabbithole To Find The Truth And Understand How Things Work And What Actually Happened And Happens And Will Unfortunately Still Happen , If You Want To I Can Show You In Private And BlackPill You About The Kikes
Don't bother, I spend my teenage years on 4/pol/, I've already read all the Nazi conspiracy theories and Holocaust Denial material. It's all cope.

Don't bother, I spend my teenage years on 4/pol/, I've already read all the Nazi conspiracy theories and Holocaust Denial material. It's all cope.
Not 4Chan Or /Pol/ Bs , I Can Show You The Real Deal

You Sound More Pro-Kike Than You Are Pro About Your Own Race , The Kikes Hate Every Goyim ( Non-Kike ) They Hate Curries Aswell

they can speed the process greatly with completely unrestricted experimentation on stem cells and prisoners which we would have millions of. Have an advanced AI in a few years analyze the data and come up with ideas to test and this will allow uneducated men to too carry out the necessary experiments.
If we have AIs advanced enough to do this, why continue to maintain a stockpile of obsolete human replicators when we can just automate the process? The problem with MR is that it will just devolve like all patriarchies have before. The underlying problem is not solved.

You Sound More Pro-Kike Than You Are Pro About Your Own Race , The Kikes Hate Every Goyim ( Non-Kike ) They Hate Curries Aswell
I know they hate curries and I don't give a fuck about them after how they treated Indian Jewish immigrants. Still doesn't change the fact that you sound like a lunatic

I know they hate curries and I don't give a fuck about them after how they treated Indian Jewish immigrants. Still doesn't change the fact that you sound like a lunatic
I Don't Sound Like A Lunatic , I Just Have The Knowledge And Found The Truth That You Don't Want To And Btw The Nazis Treated You Curries Better Than The Kikes Ever Will , You Can't Be "Neutral" You Have To Pick A Side , If You Want To Pick The Kikes , Fine But Don't Get Surprised When You See How They Truly Are

If we have AIs advanced enough to do this, why continue to maintain a stockpile of obsolete human replicators when we can just automate the process? The problem with MR is that it will just devolve like all patriarchies have before. The underlying problem is not solved.
  1. Robot wives are more expensive than biological foids
  2. Gene editing is easier than artificial wombs
  3. Eventually after more than a century we may be able to have artificial wombs to create new men and afford to have perfect robot wives. Until then, Marxism Rodgerism is still the best option.

I Don't Sound Like A Lunatic , I Just Have The Knowledge And Found The Truth That You Don't Want To And Btw The Nazis Treated You Curries Better Than The Kikes Ever Will , You Can't Be "Neutral" You Have To Pick A Side , If You Want To Pick The Kikes , Fine But Don't Get Surprised When You See How They Truly Are
I don't trust Jews and am well aware of women like Savitri Devi. Still doesn't change the fact that saying all established history is not just 20% or 50% but 100% wrong and that you have the truth which you will only reveal in secret makes you sound like a fucking lunatic.

Until artificial wombs are created, do you have a better idea? What's the flaw in MR?

@IceStorm
Another thing that is lost in this discussion is that immediately following the October Revolution, there was a multiyear long period of rapid loosening of sexual norms. Women were encouraged to be whores and men to not commit to relationships. The result were streets full of orphaned children who's mothers abandoned them being sexually and materially exploited by the various criminal elements that ran the streets of St. Petersburg and Moscow.

Stalin came to power largely by reversing these "reforms" made by Jewish fools like Lenin and Trotsky. Its one of the many reasons Stalinists and Leninists and Trotskyites can't get along. Leftism is like Protestantism. So many interpretations of the same few texts.

The vote seems to be 42-44% in favour of Marxism Rodgerism and 33% against. This ratio has been constant for quite a while now. Looks like you lost @K9Otaku

I don't trust Jews and am well aware of women like Savitri Devi. Still doesn't change the fact that saying all established history is not just 20% or 50% but 100% wrong and that you have the truth which you will only reveal in secret makes you sound like a fucking lunatic.
Maybe Not 100% But 80% Definitely Is And Also Read The Talmud ( The Non Censored Version ) And Then You Will Get BlackPilled On The Kikes And That Doesn't Cover It All Either

Another thing that is lost in this discussion is that immediately following the October Revolution, there was a multiyear long period of rapid loosening of sexual norms. Women were encouraged to be whores and men to not commit to relationships. The result were streets full of orphaned children who's mothers abandoned them being sexually and materially exploited by the various criminal elements that ran the streets of St. Petersburg and Moscow.

Stalin came to power largely by reversing these "reforms" made by Jewish fools like Lenin and Trotsky. Its one of the many reasons Stalinists and Leninists and Trotskyites can't get along. Leftism is like Protestantism. So many interpretations of the same few texts.
The communists weren't blackpilled. We are. It's time to fix the mistakes of not just all of human history, but Mother Nature herself. We shall abolish inceldom forever.

Maybe Not 100% But 80% Definitely Is And Also Read The Talmud ( The Non Censored Version ) And Then You Will Get BlackPilled On The Kikes And That Doesn't Cover It All Either
I used to be Christian and I read Jewish texts as well. There's fucked up things in their religion that no Jews practice anymore, even on the Palestinians. It's more rational to be afraid of Islam.

I used to be Christian and I read Jewish texts as well. There's fucked up things in their religion that no Jews practice anymore, even on the Palestinians. It's more rational to be afraid of Islam.
Definitely , Islam As A Religion Is Much More Dangerous But The Kikes As Individuals Are Much More Dangerous , Both Are Not Mine Or Your Friends Or Even Allies

@K9Otaku I'm keeping a list of all of my supportes in case you delete this thread. I'll contact them to grow support for the movement anyway I have to.

Robot wives are more expensive than biological foids
Cars and motorbikes are more expensive than horses. What do the majority of the world use to get around? Which would you rather have?
Gene editing is easier than artificial wombs
You can't have reliable and rapid gene editing without artificial wombs. Artificial wombs allow you observe and control fetal development and genetic expression far more easily, in addition to mass producing humans similar to how other goods are mass produced. Artificail womb tech is already available, but ethical concerns hold back its commercial development.
Eventually after more than a century we may be able to have artificial wombs to create new men and afford to have perfect robot wives. Until then, Marxism Rodgerism is still the best option.
The tech to do all of these things will be here in 50 years. We just need to put male resources towards those things versus wasting them on ungrateful foids or trying to police foids. As you can see, policing women has been the standard practice for 7000 years since the first agricultural civilizations. How many times have they escaped and destroyed civilization? 100+ times?

Just get rid of them already.

Definitely , Islam As A Religion Is Much More Dangerous But The Kikes As Individuals Are Much More Dangerous , Both Are Not Mine Or Yours Friends Or Even Allies
Sorry, I'm more afraid of rich white men coming to Asia to be pedophiles than I am of any Mizrahi Jews harming young curry kids. It's just a statistical observation.

Sorry, I'm more afraid of rich white men coming to Asia to be pedophiles than I am of any Mizrahi Jews harming young curry kids. It's just a statistical observation.
(((Rich White Men))) Look At The Habit Of Kikes LARPING As White

Cars and motorbikes are more expensive than horses. What do the majority of the world use to get around? Which would you rather have?

You can't have reliable and rapid gene editing without artificial wombs. Artificial wombs allow you observe and control fetal development and genetic expression far more easily, in addition to mass producing humans similar to how other goods are mass produced. Artificail womb tech is already available, but ethical concerns hold back its commercial development.

The tech to do all of these things will be here in 50 years. We just need to put male resources towards those things versus wasting them on ungrateful foids or trying to police foids. As you can see, policing women has been the standard practice for 7000 years since the first agricultural civilizations. How many times have they escaped and destroyed civilization? 100+ times?

Western Civilization is falling apart and China is next with their demographic crises. India will be cooked alive by climate change. If you want scientific research to go towards artificial wombs, you'll have to do it in Incelistan. Besides, those other countries would never give that kind of power to ordinary men. At most, China would use it to create millions of male soldiers to die but they wouldn't get rid of their consumerist capitalist culture in China.

(((Rich White Men))) Look At The Habit Of Kikes LARPING As White
Even white passing Jews aren't overrepresented in the numbers. I'm sorry, unless you can drop a real truth bomb, I'll continue to believe you're coping hard.

Attachments

• IMG-20230326-WA0000(3).jpg
    IMG-20230326-WA0000(3).jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG-20230326-WA0000(2).jpg
    IMG-20230326-WA0000(2).jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 7
IMG 20230320 WA00102

((((Rich White Men)))

@K9Otaku I'm keeping a list of all of my supportes in case you delete this thread. I'll contact them to grow support for the movement anyway I have to.
I don't need to "win" at the polls to prove my point. The results are evidence of how divisive your bullshit is. This is the only thing I was trying to establish. The more you "win", the more dangerous you appear

Last edited:

What would a combination of Boston Dynamics and RealDolls look like?

Even white passing Jews aren't overrepresented in the numbers. I'm sorry, unless you can drop a real truth bomb, I'll continue to believe you're coping hard.
IMG 20230328 WA00652

I don't need to "win" at the polls to prove my point. The results are evidence of how divisive your bullshit is. This is the only thing I was trying to establish.
"I was only pretending to be retarded" cope, you're embarrassing yourself by being unable to be honest with yourself

Western Civilization is falling apart and China is next with their demographic crises. India will be cooked alive by climate change. If you want scientific research to go towards artificial wombs, you'll have to do it in Incelistan. Besides, those other countries would never give that kind of power to ordinary men. At most, China would use it to create millions of male soldiers to die but they wouldn't get rid of their consumerist capitalist culture in China.
China will be the first to implement these policies. They are already trying to roll back feminism. And the economic system of Incelistan is irrelevant for the time being. The Male Liberation Army will largely composed of surplus males from around the world, and since the modern left is strongly aligned with feminism (political gynocracy), you will receive the majority of your blowback from them.

IMG 20230326 WA00192