Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment POLL: Who supports Marxism-Rodgerism?

Do you support Marxism-Rodgerism

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
it is

Yes government enforces manageable stuff, people dont like murderers, robbers etc, cheating and cuckoldry isnt manageable, you could always accuse some bitch of cheating and cucking, but the bluepilled masses dont care about that
Marxism Rodgerism isnt realistic, you are assuming most men are incels when in reality most are normies who protect the wahmans, they dont care about whores, they dont need anything to change
More than 60 percent of young men are single, nearly twice the rate of unattached young women, signaling a larger breakdown in the social, romantic and sexual life of the American male. Men in their 20s are more likely than women in their 20s to be romantically uninvolved, sexually dormant, friendless and lonely. They stand at the vanguard of an epidemic of declining marriage, sexuality and relationships that afflicts all of young America.

More than 60 percent of young men are single, nearly twice the rate of unattached young women, signaling a larger breakdown in the social, romantic and sexual life of the American male. Men in their 20s are more likely than women in their 20s to be romantically uninvolved, sexually dormant, friendless and lonely. They stand at the vanguard of an epidemic of declining marriage, sexuality and relationships that afflicts all of young America.
They still protect the wahmans, and many of them could still settle down with a roastie and that will be enough to satisfy them.

Not realistic

Rome was founded thousands of years ago, and I doubt they were subhuman tier in looks, the world isnt like ancient europe anymore

dont quote me anymore i dont care about this

They still protect the wahmans, and many of them could still settle down with a roastie and that will be enough to satisfy them.

Not realistic

Rome was founded thousands of years ago, and I doubt they were subhuman tier in looks, the world isnt like ancient europe anymore
The Taliban beat the two strongest empires in human history because the Afghans didn't want feminism.

Sudan got split in two and a new nation was created because the South Sudanese wanted more sex.

The Mormons took over and still control Utah.

What's stopping us from going to Russia, creating a Waco style armed compound, and enforcing monogamy?

The Mormons took over and still control Utah.
Mormons arent le based woman control trad force lmao, and they practice polygamy
The Taliban beat the two strongest empires in human history because the Afghans didn't want feminism.

Sudan got split in two and a new nation was created because the South Sudanese wanted more sex.
it was more complex than that, there were ethnic tensions too, and afghanistan, which is muslim, practices polygamy. they didnt do that just because they were tired of le feminism
If you don't care to debate, change your vote to Undecided
No you aren't entitled to debate :feelsdevil:

Mormons arent le based woman control trad force lmao, and they practice polygamy

it was more complex than that, there were ethnic tensions too, and afghanistan, which is muslim, practices polygamy. they didnt do that just because they were tired of le feminism

it was more complex than that, not just because of sexless population, and their populations are well above replacement level, which means there wasnt a widespread inceldom issue

I'm just using them as an example of successful creation of political power. ISIS was an unsuccessful example, but they were dumb enough to literally declare war on the entire planet.

New nations can totally be created. Fall of the Soviet Union, collapse of Yugoslavia, South Sudan, etc.

I'm just using them as an example of successful creation of political power. ISIS was an unsuccessful example, but they were dumb enough to literally declare war on the entire planet.
they were funded by israel :shhh: once they were no longer useful they disappeared
collapse of Yugoslavia,
ethnic tensions, serbs going schizo with nationalism and pissing off other ethnic groups, croatia and slovenia giving most of their money away to less rich states and getting little in return, it was more complicated than inceldom, i know this because im from croatia, man.
Tito was keeping the whole thing together and when he died everything went to shit
New nations can be created but inceldom cant be the only reason for it, and marxism rodgerism is an unrealistic ideology

they were funded by israel :shhh: once they were no longer useful they disappeared

ethnic tensions, serbs going schizo with nationalism and pissing off other ethnic groups, croatia and slovenia giving most of their money away to less rich states and getting little in return, it was more complicated than inceldom, i know this because im from croatia, man.
Tito was keeping the whole thing together and when he died everything went to shit
New nations can be created but inceldom cant be the only reason for it, and marxism rodgerism is an unrealistic ideology
Everything is about pussy. Fighting over resources? Attracting and maintaining pussy. Ethnic conflict? Stealing someone else's pussy or keeping your own safe.

What's stopping us from creating at least a single village where we enforce monogamy?

Everything is about pussy. Fighting over resources? Attracting and maintaining pussy. Ethnic conflict? Stealing someone else's pussy or keeping your own safe.
Yeah but they dont think that way, most people arent blackpilled incels, unhappy men dont think about fighting for pussy (their brain knows but subtly)
What's stopping us from creating at least a single village where we enforce monogamy?
government

Yeah but they dont think that way, most people arent blackpilled incels, unhappy men dont think about fighting for pussy (their brain knows but subtly)

government
man the only reason im draining myself arguing on incels.is is because I want brown pussy :ahegao:
still marxism rodgerism wouldnt work in. 21st century society

government
Think about all the men who join cults and terrorist groups. Even if they don't know it, it's because they're frustrated with Inceldom.

Think off all the Tate-cels, PUA copers, MGTOW copers, etc. Think about how many MGTOW literally say they would get married again if divorce was illegal. Think about all the men who live to the Phillipines because divorce is illegal there.

Russia has weak rule of law. Kazakh politicians can publicly marry multiple women and Putin won't say anything. Russia is giving free farmland to foreigners. Russia has so many Soviet era weapons. Russia has a thriving black market.

I have floated theories on how to create an excess of women that can be offered to men who immigrate to Incelistan. Think about all the stupid scams horny men fall for - don't you think many men would be desperate enough to try join us?

man the only reason im draining myself arguing on incels.is is because I want brown pussy :ahegao:
still marxism rodgerism wouldnt work in. 21st century society
If Incelistan can get enough power, you could totally get virgin brown pussy. Pakistani? Afghani? Phillipino? I can make it happen. I just need you, and men like you.

no because they are still bluepilled, horny or not
Think of all the Arab incels who become hardcore Muslim to get pussy, on Earth not heaven. Think of all the whitecels who convert to Islam for Muslim pussy. Think off all the white guys who convert to hardcore Catholicism to get Fillilino pussy. Think of all the men who become PUA copers for pussy. We can recruit men like them. They exist, in the millions.

@DC2cel What do you think?

If Incelistan can get enough power, you could totally get virgin brown pussy. Pakistani? Afghani? Phillipino? I can make it happen. I just need you, and men like you.
aight im sold lmao :lul:
voting yes for brown bitches

aight im sold lmao :lul:
voting yes for brown bitches
Based and brownbitchespilled.

We can use legal methods such as adoptions and mail order brides. I won't suggest anything illegal on incels.is because I'm a good boy who would never dream of such a thing.

@It'sOver could bring his entire harem of Fillipino chicks and we could marry his daughters. Repeat for women of other ethnicities.

Based and brownbitchespilled.

We can use legal methods such as adoptions and mail order brides. I won't suggest anything illegal on incels.is because I'm a good boy who would never dream of such a thing.

@It'sOver could bring his entire harem of Fillipino chicks and we could marry his daughters. Repeat for women of other ethnicities.
Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

@BornToLose I convinced Waco, maybe I can convince you too?

@TheProphetMuscle Would the mod team be interested in planning an official poll with my definition in the Opening Post? Could you please ask them that?

@kek1 @Jotogo What do you think about Incelistan and government assigned wives?

The idea of distributing foids equally is flawed. Firstly foids are not equal as they have different attractiveness, health and wealth so equality is impossible. Secondly it's important to notice that normies are genuinely bad people and it is important to discriminate against them by cutting off their genetic lines.

I understand as incels it seems like just being given a foid would solve our problems, but really the problems with society are not that surface level. Sexual capitalism is great since it inherently solves the market efficiency problems, since it easily determines who marries whom.

There are much better ways to fix foid distribution that are time proven such as giving fathers the full authority of approving her husband. It's still sexual capitalism but the father is making the choice not her.

In an incel society the normie bullies would naturally be punished and not given foids

@TheProphetMuscle Would the mod team be interested in planning an official poll with my definition in the Opening Post? Could you please ask them that?
Maybe I’d be down

where's the "kill yourself" option

@kek1 @Jotogo What do you think about Incelistan and government assigned wives?
All Governments are inherently evil and its power over its citizens must be minimized at all costs. Governments should have no authority and jurisdiction in the lives of people. Governments purpose is to be the slave of the people and not a master. Public servants must be the footstools of society.

Having fathers pick the husband is good enough. Getting the government involved is evil.

Last edited:
32 FBI agents lurking

All Governments are inherently evil and its power over its citizens must be minimized at all costs.
Without a government, how will you stop another government from taking all of your shit? 100% lost in war vs 15% in taxes

Without a government, what's stopping a bunch of low IQ alpha Chads from robbing you? Even if you shoot the first wave, how many criminals can you shoot before you get shot?

If you were absolutely FORCED to be in one of any kind of government, wouldn't you want a government that can end your inceldom? Give you a virgin wife? Stop her from cheating? Stop her from divorcing? Stop her from cuckolding you?

All Governments are inherently evil and its power over its citizens must be minimized at all costs. Governments should have no authority and jurisdiction in the lives of people. Governments purpose is to be the slave of the people and not a master. Public servants must be the footstools of society.

Having fathers pick the husband is good enough. Getting the government involved is evil.

The idea of distributing foids equally is flawed. Firstly foids are not equal as they have different attractiveness, health and wealth so equality is impossible. Secondly it's important to notice that normies are genuinely bad people and it is important to discriminate against them by cutting off their genetic lines.

I understand as incels it seems like just being given a foid would solve our problems, but really the problems with society are not that surface level. Sexual capitalism is great since it inherently solves the market efficiency problems, since it easily determines who marries whom.

There are much better ways to fix foid distribution that are time proven such as giving fathers the full authority of approving her husband. It's still sexual capitalism but the father is making the choice not her.

In an incel society the normie bullies would naturally be punished and not given foids

@Simulacrasimulation I'm guessing by your username that you would support Marxism Rodgerism

@Epedaphic @Aronian190 Feel free to ask me any questions you may have

@cutthroat In Incelistan, non-virgin women and single mothers will be concubines and only allowed to have daughters. The daughters will be given to incels as virgin wives. Incels who immigrate will be given one of these daughters.

Sounds good? Vote yes.

@dungeondragon What do you think?

@dungeondragon What do you think?
I voted for undecided. Forgive me, but I care little for social/economic politics or anything of the sort. Very much a burying my head in the sand sort of guy.

@JayGoptri

The government will enact more policies to stop lookism. Everyone will have at least one lifelong sexual female partner.
I've floated several ideas about assignment. Check out my various threads. Could be merit based. Could be looks based. Open possibilities.
Assignment for sons based on evaluating their father would be as simple as a government policy.

I voted for undecided. Forgive me, but I care little for social/economic politics or anything of the sort. Very much a burying my head in the sand sort of guy.
Don't worry, once we found Incelistan, we will still welcome you with open arms. May St. Oreoman bless you with big booty bitches.

@sadcel05x.r what do you think? Orphanage for male Chad spawn? How do we hide the truth from him?

@TheProphetMuscle What's the post/page limit on threads?

@m3nt4Lbl0ck3d Opinions?

@BrootalPill Women won't choose us. Fathers won't choose us either. We need the government to get involved.

@FishmanBecker @Chudis Bickle What do you think?

@kretschmer What's stopping you from voting yes?

@JayGoptri

The government will enact more policies to stop lookism. Everyone will have at least one lifelong sexual female partner.
I've floated several ideas about assignment. Check out my various threads. Could be merit based. Could be looks based. Open possibilities.
Assignment for sons based on evaluating their father would be as simple as a government policy.
This sounds pleasantly delusional..

What government you talking about? The Indian government?

Without a government, how will you stop another government from taking all of your shit? 100% lost in war vs 15% in taxes
Even small governments in the real world just ally with other governments to maintain power over big enemy government.

Without a government, what's stopping a bunch of low IQ alpha Chads from robbing you? Even if you shoot the first wave, how many criminals can you shoot before you get shot?
Community police for example.
If you were absolutely FORCED to be in one of any kind of government, wouldn't you want a government that can end your inceldom? Give you a virgin wife? Stop her from cheating? Stop her from divorcing? Stop her from cuckolding you?
I understand the desire for quick easy fixes but giving the government unnecessary power is a mistake. The government should always be seen as an evil entity that conspires against society for its own gain. That's doesn't mean we should destroy the government since it's effectively a necessary evil but it does mean that we are always aggressively keeping power away from it. What made the patriarchal system so amazing isn't that the government powerfully oppressed women but that the men in society were able to exert their power with autonomy, which is a huge difference.