Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment POLL: Who supports Marxism-Rodgerism?

Do you support Marxism-Rodgerism

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Khanivore You asked me to fight till the end but you won't even vote yes for me

Get mad son, you're the one that started a poll that showed me so many incels support me. I thought no one was taking me seriously until now. I've convinced multiple No voters to switch to Yes. I just keep winning.
You just admitted to bullying mutiple users, which is a typical Marxist behavior

You just admitted to bullying mutiple users, which is a typical Marxist behavior
How the fuck is debating someone bullying nigga? Are you a snowflake? This is an INTERNET forum, I can't bully someone into changing their vote. There's also people voting No only to spite me. You're making no sense, that's to be expected since you're losing the poll so badly

If there IS any "bullying" then it's how you treated @Khanivore

Why don't "we" bully Marxist-Rodgerists then?

By the way @mlcurrycel, thanks for bumping my thread so often. This is even more effective than having it pinned

@m3nt4Lbl0ck3d

By the way @mlcurrycel, thanks for bumping my thread so often. This is even more effective than having it pinned
I'm glad to humiliate you.

Marxism Rodgerism = Incels create a government that takes on the responsibility of abolishing lonliness and inceldom and cheating and paternity fraud by any means necessary, including state assigned wives.
based. Gene editing must too be included.

I'm glad to humiliate you.
You couldn't resist, huh? Even if it proves my point.

You don't give a fuck dividing the Incel community, provided you get an egomaniacal kick out of it

based. Gene editing must too be included.
We won't be able to afford it for the first 30 years but eventually Incelistan and then the entire world will have benevolent gene editing.

Marxists Rodgerists will use CRISPR gene editing to redistribute the genetic wealth
I would favor that, but this tech isn't coming for the next 500 to 1000 years.

We won't be able to afford it for the first 30 years but eventually Incelistan and then the entire world will have benevolent gene editing.
they can speed the process greatly with completely unrestricted experimentation on stem cells and prisoners which we would have millions of. Have an advanced AI in a few years analyze the data and come up with ideas to test and this will allow uneducated men to too carry out the necessary experiments.

I would favor that, but this tech isn't coming for the next 500 to 1000 years.
The rich are already practicing in secret. If not CRISPR, then the next best thing. It's time to make gene editing available to everyone.

they can speed the process greatly with completely unrestricted experimentation on stem cells and prisoners which we would have millions of. Have an advanced AI in a few years analyze the data and come up with ideas to test and this will allow uneducated men to too carry out the necessary experiments.
Once Incelistan is as powerful as the People's Republic of China, it will take less than a century for sure.

You couldn't resist, huh? Even if it proves my point.

You don't give a fuck dividing the Incel community, provided you get an egomaniacal kick out of it
Stop editing your comments after I quote them

I think your vote just came in, thank you comrade, may St Elliot bless you with blonde white Staceys

That's where you and I differ.

I want a plain playing field. No bullshit taxes or quotas nor nothing. The strong will soar and the weak will plummet. As I am a man, I would either sink or rise, but I still have more of a chance than the average woman (no quotas). But I believe I have the strength of will to succeed in a plain playing field. I don't need no fucking daddy to give me a foid who could even be gross and traumatize me with foid manipulation.
You remind me of Asuka from Evangelion.

Under Incelistani law, if you discover your daughter was actually secretly begotten by Chad, the cheating mother and Chad will be executed and the daughter will become your new wife

And women are the meme gender, doesn't stop them from ruling the world with feminism
We Can't Be Taken Seriously With A Meme "Ideology" Like That

Are normies taking you seriously right now? Do you want to be taken seriously by low IQ bluepillers? We don't need to be taken seriously to create Incelistan.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" Mao Tse Tung

You have the Nazi Black Sun in your avi, no normie is going to take you seriously with that

You have the Nazi Black Sun in your avi, no normie is going to take you seriously with that
Yeah But One Of The Major Differences Is That My Ideology Has History And Has Happened , Been Tried And Almost Won , "Marxism Rodgerism" Is Literally Only An Internet "Ideology"

Are normies taking you seriously right now? Do you want to be taken seriously by low IQ bluepillers? We don't need to be taken seriously to create Incelistan.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" Mao Tse Tung
Yeah But One Of The Major Differences Is That My Ideology Has History And Has Happened , Been Tried And Almost Won , "Marxism Rodgerism" Is Literally Only An Internet "Ideology"

Actually, both you and @mlcurrycel are doing exactly the same thing.

You are both playing with toys borrowed from bogeyman 1940s ideologies (or even earlier) so that you can feel edgy and shit in front of IT types, blupillers and foids.

Both your "ideologies" (LOL) are in fact exactly the same juvenile cope and has exactly the same chance of actually working in practice: zero.

But you don't really care, do you? As long as you can cope for a while ...

Last edited:

You are playing with toys borrowed from bogeyman 1940s ideologies (or even earlier) so that you can feel edgy and shit in front of IT types, blupillers and foids.

This is exactly the same juvenile cope and has exactly the same chance of actually working in practice: zero.

@mlcurrycel Can We Both Shut Up This Retard ?

33070.jpg

Who beat Nazism again? Oh right, Marxism

You are both playing with toys borrowed from bogeyman 1940s ideologies (or even earlier) so that you can feel edgy and shit in front of IT types, blupillers and foids.

Both your "ideologies" (LOL) are in fact exactly the same juvenile cope and has exactly the same chance of actually working in practice: zero.

Coping? I'm serious. I'm hoping to convince as many incels as I can before I get v& by the ASIO

Oh, so you want to play it Ribbentrop-Molotov again?
Stalin repeatedly offered an alliance with Britain and France to defeat Nazi Germany, Stalin offered a million troops. The British told him to fuck off and gave Hitler Czechoslovakia in the Munich Agreement. The parts of Poland that USSR took were part of Russia before the 1920 Polish-Soviet War. Stalin said he wanted to create a safe space for the Polish government in exile to regroup. Stop blaming Stalin.

Really? What about D-day and Hamburg and Dresden?
HAHAHAHAHA the western front was for pussies. America only invaded Europe proper when it was obvious that the USSR would win. America wanted to gobble up as much of Europe as possible before the Soviets took it.

HAHAHAHAHA the western front was for pussies. America only invaded Europe proper when it was obvious that the USSR would win. America wanted to gobble up as much of Europe as possible before the Soviets took it.
Both The Soviets And Americans Were Only Able To Defeat Us Throughout The Help Of The Kikes And They Were Brainwashed By The Kikes Aswell , Look Up The (((Men In Power))) From Those Countries , A Bunch Of Hook Noses Steins And Bergs

Both The Soviets And Americans Were Only Able To Defeat Us Throughout The Help Of The Kikes And They Were Brainwashed By The Kikes Aswell , Look Up The (((Men In Power))) From Those Countries , A Bunch Of Hook Noses Steins And Bergs
Damn I should convert to Judaism then. Maybe I'll get to tittyfuck Abigail Shapiro.