Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll - What is your social circle like ?

Do you have a social circle ? If yes, how many friends do you have ?

• No social circle

Votes: 48 64.9%
  • 1 friend

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • 2 friends

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3 friends

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • 4 or more friends

Votes: 7 9.5%

• Total voters
I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
-
We all obviously lack a romantic life, however scarce is the discussion about friends and social circles.
I am curious of this aspect, if you could play along and answer this anonymous poll honestly.

I would like this poll to go on for a week if mods could pin it during this timeframe. @GoffSystemQB

Last edited:
Nonexistent and never existed.

I don't think 2 people can make a circle.

Also I should've pick 3 friends and not 0. I talk to myself quite a bit. I do have a calm and angry side so that should 2 others.

what social circle

Don't think I've ever had one...not with girls at least

I only have one friend. He's an autistic KHHV as well.

I wouldn't really call this a social circle tbh

I have 2 friends I'm close with that are incels, and talk to a few Chads and normies. My Chad and normie friends won't introduce me to femoids and my 2 incel friends are a no go on women too.

Non existent. Or people try to befriend me to gain some advantage, and me, autist moron that I am, fell for it over and over again

Borderline non existent

doesn't exist anymore

I only have a single fren in college

I have like temporary circles during uni and work etc but no one bothers to keep up with me. Kinda suifuel considering discord exists

I don't think 2 people can make a circle.

Also I should've pick 3 friends and not 0. I talk to myself quite a bit. I do have a calm and angry side so that should 2 others.
over for "considering my emotions as friends"-cels.

I only have one friend. He's an autistic KHHV as well.

I wouldn't really call this a social circle tbh

You're lucky, I have no one. And haven't had any friend since 2013.

Non existent. Or people try to befriend me to gain some advantage, and me, autist moron that I am, fell for it over and over again
Can relate. The few "friends" i was able to make turned out to be backstabbers who ridiculed me and used me as a joke to bond with others.
Made me bitter and jaded. Kinda like my profile pic.
You're lucky, I have no one. And haven't had any friend since 2013.
6214.jpg

Last edited:
I have a lot of friends tbh.

I have 3 "friends". One autistic Incel and two failed Normies. I hate even the failed Normies for having a better life than me. The only reason I meet them is because I have no one else to talk to.

What’s a social circle

Not much,all of them are low tier normies LARPing as a Chad while constantly getting cucked

I don’t have a social circle or friends

Used to have one where I would jestermaxx so these three dudes would like me but I got tired of it

I have 5 failed normie friends

I only have 2 really close friends. Both are failed normies.

i am always ALONE!:cryfeels:

I went in the middle bathroom stall and drilled a hole in the wall and the stalls on each side to put my penis through. It's only 3/4 of a circle but it's all I got

i have one friend if we could even call him that, he knows im a loser and probably only hangs around me because he finds me funny and to ego boost himself since hes a normie and we've known each other since childhood. I have "acquaintances" aka people in my class which i talk to about class stuff but only like 1-2 guys and also people in some clubs but even then its like 2-3 guys who are also all prob incels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back