Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Poll enclosed] Dr. Pizza: IncelTears member, bluepiller, and convicted pedophile, will be sentenced on Wednesday in federal court

How long do you think his sentence will be?

• Total voters
Nah that'll let him off the hook too easy. He deserves prison for life, hope he drops the soap.

somehow this freak has a higher SMV than me :cryfeels:

wow that's way too long even 5 years is a long time
High iq. He only said he fucked kids but there's no proof.

It is pretty long, to be fair, for a crime that didn't involve real children. The minimum sentence for a similar crime under New York state law is 3.5 years. The feds love long sentences.

JFL but I can't feel sorry for someone this cucked.

This is glorious. Hopefully he won't be the last Inceltears cuck to go to prison. :feelshaha:

I wonder which IT member is next.

To be fair, you can't compare criminal sentencing in the U.K. to sentencing in burgerland. You Americans give such long sentences compared to the rest of the West. :feelskek:
"Land of the free" with the highest prison population in the world.

JFL but I can't feel sorry for someone this cucked.
Look for IncelTear posters to throw him under the bus and act like he was never one of them either since he is a male.

How tf did he get married in the first place?? I understand that his wife was prolly a fat landwhale and all but still...
And how tf does someone who such a low IQ almost make it to Cambridge????

IT doesn't have the balls to screenshot even an inch of this.

Is he clinically retarded?

Irony since Inceltears says we're the pedos.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back