Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News r/IncelTears member and convicted pedophile Dr. Pizza asks federal appeals court to overturn his sentence and grant a new trial

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Background

Ezgif 7 0cecea4eafe2

Dr. Pizza—also known as Peter Bright—is a former r/IncelTears member who was caught in an FBI sting operation in 2019. He attempted to have sex with a 7-year-old girl and a 9-year-old boy.

Dr. Pizza's defense was that he did not intend to have sex with actual minors because he was seeking to engage in "age play". The jury rejected this argument.

As the U.S. Department of Justice announced in a press release in March 2020:
Geoffrey S. Berman, United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, announced that PETER BRIGHT, a former technology editor for an online publication, was convicted in Manhattan federal court Monday of attempted child enticement.

U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman said: “As the jury found, Peter Bright attempted the basest type of crime, arranging to engage in sex with young children. Thanks to the FBI, Bright is in custody and facing serious prison time.”

Dr. Pizza is currently serving a 12-year sentence at Federal Correctional Institution, Petersburg.

Dr. Pizza's Incelophobia

Before I should proceed with my discussion, I should first address the elephant in the room: Dr. Pizza’s views on inceldom.

In recent months, Redditors have labored under the delusion that Dr. Pizza was not one of their fellow soy-fuelled bluepillers. Instead, their revisionist version of events describes him as…an incel.
Soy1Soy2Soy3Soy4Soy5

Perhaps these delusional Redditors believe that if they repeat a lie frequently enough, it becomes the truth. Yet the record reflects otherwise; whilst the former r/IncelTears is no longer present, Dr. Pizza also spent a substantial amount of his time attacking incels on Twitter:

In addition, Dr. Pizza’s legal records do not indicate in any way, shape, or form that he was an incel. For one, he was in a polyamorous marriage at the time of his arrest. Also evident is that Dr. Pizza’s views on sex and marriage are diametrically opposed to that of many blackpilled incels. In fact, as I will explain further, one of the issues Dr. Pizza raises in his appeal is predicated on his sexuality and sexual promiscuity. As Dr. Pizza’s attorneys wrote:
Excerpt1

Instead of being “one of ours”, it is evident that Dr. Pizza embodied everything that a blackpilled incel would dislike. He was a disgusting far-left, soy-slurping, SJW faggot. He was a normie who, right until his arrest, repeatedly disparaged the incel community on Reddit and Twitter. Any suggestion that he wasn’t part of CuckTears is simply a bald-faced lie. They own him.

Dr. Pizza’s appeal

Marshall courthouse1

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit heard the case today. The panel consisted of two Trump and one Obama nominees: Circuit Judges Gerard E. Lynch, Richard J. Sullivan, and Steven Menashi. Whilst a few different issues were raised in the written briefs, the arguments today focused on two of them.

A recording is available here:
(If you want to listen to federal judges discussing jailbait, skip to 29:40.)

1. The Rule 404(b) evidence.

After Dr. Pizza was arrested in 2019, investigators examined his entire digital life, consisting of hundreds of thousands of Tweets, Facebook and Google conversations, and found several instances where he had joked about or mentioned pedophilia. In his filings, Assistant U.S. Attorney Alexander Li categorized some of these instances as follows:

"The Rape Law Tweet"

"The Jailbait Tweets"

"The Child Attraction Chats"

Dr. Pizza argues that this evidence should not have been admitted as they were "dissimilar and dated", and that this improperly prejudiced the jury, warranting a new trial. Federal prosecutors countered by arguing that these tweets and conversations were evidence of Dr. Pizza's intent to have sex with children.

Here, the Circuit Judges were unsure of the District Court's decision to admit this evidence. As one judge noted, "How does jokes about being attracted to someone who's 16 or 17 or whatever indicate an abnormal sexual attraction to children?"

2. Jury selection (voir dire) and kink-shaming

Dr. Pizza argues that he deserves a new trial because the District Court did not take sufficient steps to root out prejudice against his sexual orientation and sexual habits. As his attorneys wrote in their filings:
As89da8s9dasd1238asdasd

Here, the judges were skeptical of Dr. Pizza's argument that he was constitutionally entitled to question prospective jurors' views of nonconventional sexualities. As a judge asked: "You cite Ham v. South Carolina, but are kink practitioners really comparable to racial minorities in the civil rights era?"

@JoeBruhcel @Fat Link @Caesercel @iamsubhuman @kampman @TINMAN @Justdone @SlutLiberationFront @0Energy0Happyness @IncelGolem @Wizard32 @Zer0/∞ @Abominationcel @Blackcel rigth wing @Copexodius Maximus @ordinaryotaku @HeroinNihilism @Dotrinfobe @ERadicator @remincel @Therapywasaaste @MuslimCell @Robtical @Arabcel9 @dirtykombatcel @Izayacel @mericks @zangano1 @PM_ME_STRIPPERS

A decision will most likely take several months.

Last edited:
Give him the electric chair

Background

View attachment 546347

Dr. Pizza—also known as Peter Bright—is a former r/IncelTears member who was caught in an FBI sting operation in 2019. He attempted to have sex with a 7-year-old girl and a 9-year-old boy.

Dr. Pizza's defense was that he did not intend to have sex with actual minors because he was seeking to engage in "age play". The jury rejected this argument.

As the U.S. Department of Justice announced in a press release in March 2020:

Dr. Pizza is currently serving a 12-year sentence at Federal Correctional Institution, Petersburg.

Dr. Pizza's Incelophobia

Before I should proceed with my discussion, I should first address the elephant in the room: Dr. Pizza’s views on inceldom.

In recent months, Redditors have labored under the delusion that Dr. Pizza was not one of their fellow soy-fuelled bluepillers. Instead, their revisionist version of events describes him as…an incel.

Perhaps these delusional Redditors believe that if they repeat a lie frequently enough, it becomes the truth. Yet the record reflects otherwise; whilst the former r/IncelTears is no longer present, Dr. Pizza also spent a substantial amount of his time attacking incels on Twitter:

In addition, Dr. Pizza’s legal records do not indicate in any way, shape, or form that he was an incel. For one, he was in a polyamorous marriage at the time of his arrest. Also evident is that Dr. Pizza’s views on sex and marriage are diametrically opposed to that of many blackpilled incels. In fact, as I will explain further, one of the issues Dr. Pizza raises in his appeal is predicated on his sexuality and sexual promiscuity. As Dr. Pizza’s attorneys wrote:
View attachment 546348

Instead of being “one of ours”, it is evident that Dr. Pizza embodied everything that a blackpilled incel would dislike. He was a disgusting far-left, soy-slurping, SJW faggot. He was a normie who, right until his arrest, repeatedly disparaged the incel community on Reddit and Twitter. Any suggestion that he wasn’t part of CuckTears is simply a bald-faced lie. They own him.

Dr. Pizza’s appeal

View attachment 546380

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit heard the case today. The panel consisted of two Trump and one Obama nominees: Circuit Judges Gerard E. Lynch, Richard J. Sullivan, and Steven Menashi. Whilst a few different issues were raised in the written briefs, the arguments today focused on two of them.

A recording is available here:
(If you want to listen to federal judges discussing jailbait, skip to 29:40.)

1. The Rule 404(b) evidence.

After Dr. Pizza was arrested in 2019, investigators examined his entire digital life, consisting of hundreds of thousands of Tweets, Facebook and Google conversations, and found several instances where he had joked about or mentioned pedophilia. In his filings, Assistant U.S. Attorney Alexander Li categorized some of these instances as follows:

"The Rape Law Tweet"

"The Jailbait Tweets"

"The Child Attraction Chats"

Dr. Pizza argues that this evidence should not have been admitted as they were "dissimilar and dated", and that this improperly prejudiced the jury, warranting a new trial. Federal prosecutors countered by arguing that these tweets and conversations were evidence of Dr. Pizza's intent to have sex with children.

Here, the Circuit Judges were unsure of the District Court's decision to admit this evidence. As one judge noted, "How does jokes about being attracted to someone who's 16 or 17 or whatever indicate an abnormal sexual attraction to children?"

2. Jury selection (voir dire) and kink-shaming

Dr. Pizza argues that he deserves a new trial because the District Court did not take sufficient steps to root out prejudice against his sexual orientation and sexual habits. As his attorneys wrote in their filings:
View attachment 546424View attachment 546425

Here, the judges were skeptical of Dr. Pizza's argument that he was constitutionally entitled to question prospective jurors' views of nonconventional sexualities. As a judge asked: "You cite Ham v. South Carolina, but are kink practitioners really comparable to racial minorities in the civil rights era?"

@JoeBruhcel @Fat Link @Caesercel @iamsubhuman @kampman @TINMAN @Justdone @SlutLiberationFront @0Energy0Happyness @IncelGolem @Wizard32 @Zer0/∞ @Abominationcel @Blackcel rigth wing @Copexodius Maximus @ordinaryotaku @HeroinNihilism @Dotrinfobe @ERadicator @remincel @Therapywasaaste @MuslimCell @Robtical @Arabcel9 @dirtykombatcel @Izayacel @mericks @zangano1 @PM_ME_STRIPPERS

A decision will most likely take several months.

Holy shit, I had seen those IT excuses about him never being a real IT member. Good thing you are already ahead of the game and addressed that by debunking it with evidence. It’s funny how IT members keep being busted for shit like this, but they keep going after us as if they can maintain any kind of moral high ground. I guess if you are a child rapist, you would probably try to virtue signal against other people online to try to hide what you are doing in the public eye. Overcompensation, like a priest who is raping boys and cheating on his wife calling the modern world as being degenerate. JFL at this projection in clown world, it feels like anyone who makes a moral stance these days gets busted for doing some fucked up shit behind the scenes. Not saying IT are moral, they are just moralizing.

That faggot is way too fat. He won't fit in the electric chair, he needs an electric couch.
:feelskek:

Holy shit, I had seen those IT excuses about him never being a real IT member. Good thing you are already ahead of the game and addressed that by debunking it with evidence. It’s funny how IT members keep being busted for shit like this, but they keep going after us as if they can maintain any kind of moral high ground. I guess if you are a child rapist, you would probably try to virtue signal against other people online to try to hide what you are doing in the public eye. Overcompensation, like a priest who is raping boys and cheating on his wife calling the modern world as being degenerate. JFL at this projection in clown world, it feels like anyone who makes a moral stance these days gets busted for doing some fucked up shit behind the scenes. Not saying IT are moral, they are just moralizing.
They dissasociate themselves from their bullshit by flinging it on to something else. You notice alot of SJW types are the ones that get busted for this shit the most.

This is exactly what I picture every ITer to be like. Fat, ugly, soy, pedo.

edit: tranny.

They dissasociate themselves from their bullshit by flinging it on to something else. You notice alot of SJW types are the ones that get busted for this shit the most.
Absolutely.

everytime this gets brough up ITcels cope by saying ''teehee stupid inkler akshually Dr pizza was a r/braincels member not an IT member teeheeee'' even though there's no evidence of that and also there's evidence of Dr pizza posting on IncelTear and also making anti-incel tweets on his account.

Yep. More harvey Weinstein and Epsteins virtue signalling online

everytime this gets brough up ITcels cope by saying ''teehee stupid inkler akshually Dr pizza was a r/braincels member not an IT member teeheeee'' even though there's no evidence of that and also there's evidence of Dr pizza posting on IncelTear and also making anti-incel tweets on his account.

of course lol

they live in an alternate universe

was I tagged here somewhere? got an alert but ctrl+f doesn't show anythin g

I might be a pedophile but at least I'm not an incel :soy::soy:

>gets caught in FBI pedo sting

>"Uh... actually it was just AGE PLAY"

Jury: :feelsseriously:

That's the most ridiculous part of the story so far.

he lucky he only got 12 years from a string operation they’ll let him out earlier if he be a good boy but that won’t be hard for him since he’s into age play [UWSL] and he not registered as a sex offender :feelsUgh:[/UWSL]

he lucky he only got 12 years from a string operation they’ll let him out earlier if he be a good boy but that won’t be hard for him since he’s into age play [UWSL] and he not registered as a sex offender :feelsUgh:[/UWSL]
Registration requirement doesn't start until release.

There is no parole in the federal system, but prisoners can be released for good behaviour at around 85% into their sentence.

Interesting post! I imagine it took quite work.

So with regard to these elements and if I stick to the reasoning applied by IT to incels, I conclude that all computer scientists are pedophiles. :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

That faggot is way too fat. He won't fit in the electric chair, he needs an electric couch.
Now that I think about it, I'm not sure if soy is conductive since his body is 70% made of it and that the electric would even work

Idk, none of these people are interested in what is or isn't true. Tbh it seems to be entirely typical behavior for IT users.

This is turning into an awesome Christmas tbh. :feelsXmas:

First Doogy now this.. :feelsgah:

Hope it gets overruled. :feelzez: Mister super pizza calling us pedos when he is the internet Epstein. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Hope it gets overruled. :feelzez: Mister super pizza calling us pedos when he is the internet Epstein. :feelskek:

I think you're implying that you hope the conviction is upheld.

Any explanation as to why his fellow inmates haven't torn him to pieces yet?

Dr Pizza is the most pedophile looking pedophile in the history of pedophilia

Dr Pizza is the most pedophile looking pedophile in the history of pedophilia
I not the one to want to judge a book by it's cover, but Im just as shocked no one suspected anything. I mean his name was literally fucking Dr.Pizza.
It's cognitive dissonance. They can't except the fact that they were wrong, so they're somehow trying displace the blame onto us, in order to uphold their own flawed beliefs.

They're living in cuckoo land :feelskek:

It truly is pathetic

There are very few groups of people who are as far divorced from reality as they are

clown world jfl , and ofc IT is coping

I keep getting Ars Technica articles in my FB feed. Every time I see one, I think "Haha, Dr Pizza is in pedo jail"

I am so immature for my age :feelskek:

The prisoners are sure going to love him :feelsLSD::feelshmm:

Hopefully he doesn't bend over to get the soap :feelshaha:

A 7 year old girl and a 9 year old boy?

So not only is he an actual pedo, but he's also a fucking faggot (SHOCKER how these go together). And has the nerve to hate on us?

Draw and quarter him.

how do you find these

What’s his sentence?

edit: nvm it’s right there

Wait a second? Did we actually have a judge admitting in court that the "Eww, if you like a 17 year old you are a pedo!" argument is bullshit? Regardless of what one thinks of Pizza or the outcome of a new trial, which I think has little chance of being anything else but a conviction, if the judge follows the law and logic, then I think a new trial will be granted based on this point alone. It seems the prosecution actually did used IT tier arguments to get an emotional conviction from the jury.

Regardless of what one thinks of Pizza or the outcome of a new trial, which I think has little chance of being anything else but a conviction, if the judge follows the law and logic, then I think a new trial will be granted based on this point alone.

If a new trial would almost certainly result in a conviction, then the law actually says that the conviction should be upheld even if Dr. Pizza's trial judge erred in admitting the 404(b) evidence, because the error was not significant enough to have changed the outcome of the trial

This is known as harmless error

If a new trial would almost certainly result in a conviction, then the law actually says that the conviction should be upheld even if Dr. Pizza's trial judge erred in admitting the 404(b) evidence, because the error was not significant enough to have changed the outcome of the trial

This is known as harmless error

I don't think evidence that prejudice the jury can be counted as harmless at all.

I don't think evidence that prejudice the jury can be counted as harmless at all.
"harmless" technically means that the result would not have changed even if the error was not made

ofc this is a question that is often debated because it's hard to tell what goes on inside a juror's head

"harmless" technically means that the result would not have changed even if the error was not made

But it may indeed be the case, I guess it depends on how much the prosecution depended on moralfagging and IT tier arguments.