Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News r/IncelTears member and convicted pedophile Dr. Pizza asks federal appeals court to overturn his sentence and grant a new trial

Reminder - there are fags here that now secretly consider this guy a hero and like him even more than incels here, even though he was an IT fag.

Blurred lines and shit, jus saying

Reminder - there are fags here that now secretly consider this guy a hero and like him even more than incels here, even though he was an IT fag.

Blurred lines and shit, jus saying
jfl

Background

View attachment 546347

Dr. Pizza—also known as Peter Bright—is a former r/IncelTears member who was caught in an FBI sting operation in 2019. He attempted to have sex with a 7-year-old girl and a 9-year-old boy.

Dr. Pizza's defense was that he did not intend to have sex with actual minors because he was seeking to engage in "age play". The jury rejected this argument.
Muh "Age Play" :feelskek:

I really hate liberals, they don't seem to realize that once you open the gate to delusions of one kind (I believe I'm a woman) you are also leaving the gate open to other delusions (It isn't sexual assault because I believe I am 8 years old).

It didn't work in his case, but watch and see, it will work at some point if this madness continues.

Muh "Age Play" :feelskek:

I really hate liberals, they don't seem to realize that once you open the gate to delusions of one kind (I believe I'm a woman) you are also leaving the gate open to other delusions (It isn't sexual assault because I believe I am 8 years old).

It didn't work in his case, but watch and see, it will work at some point if this madness continues.
Haven't seen you in a while

I've been around, I feel less and less of a "pull" to even log in these days.
I try to keep myself entertained with the legal posts, but otherwise I agree that much of the scientific blackpill has already been fleshed out and understood by the more experienced members.

The community is still interesting, I'd say

Why don't you ever make a thread about how I raped all those little kids back in the day bro?

This nigger deserves a death cartel-style. I'll do it myself