Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Dr. Pizza, r/IncelTears member and convicted pedophile: federal appeals court agrees to hear case

Tick all the statements you agree with.

• Total voters
PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I've also included a poll to gauge everyone's opinions.

Background

Peter Bright of Ars Technica 741x450

I will keep this concise because of how many threads have been made about this. Most long-term users here have already heard of Dr. Pizza—also known as Peter Bright—the former r/IncelTears member who was caught in an FBI sting operation for attempting to arrange sex with a 7-year-old girl and a 9-year-old boy. Dr. Pizza's defense was that he was seeking to engage in "age play" and that he did not intend to have sex to have sex with an actual minor.

A jury convicted him on one count of attempted enticement of a minor, and a district judge sentenced him to 12 years in prison, followed by 7 years of supervised release and a lifetime on the sex offenders' registry. Dr. Pizza is currently enjoying life in FCI Petersburg.

Related thread: Pictures from the FBI's files: the downfall of Dr. Pizza, convicted pedophile and former r/IncelTears member

If you didn't already know he was an incelophobic hypocrite, well, his Twitter provides all the evidence you need.

Latest legal developments

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit has recently agreed to hear Dr. Pizza's appeal and tentatively scheduled oral arguments for the week of October 25th, 2021. These are the (paraphrased) legal questions that a panel of three judges will consider.

1. Dr. Pizza was a bisexual faggot with innumerous deviant sexual habits, including "age play". Did the district court violate his Sixth Amendment rights by failing to ask prospective jurors about their preconceptions and prejudices regarding Dr. Pizza’s "nonconventional sexual identity"?

2 (a). The district court stopped Dr. Pizza’s expert from opining that “no relationship” exists between age play and pedophilia. Did that prejudice Bright by skewing the jury's perception of his intent?

2 (b). Prosecutors introduced evidence under Rule 404(b) of the Federal Rules of Evidence. Such evidence consisted of a series of Tweets, Snapchat conversations, and email conversations where Bright joked about pedophilia and "jailbaits". Was such evidence "dissimilar and dated"? Did that prejudice Bright by skewing the jury’s perception of his intent?

Full text arguments for reference

@AmIjustDreaming @TINMAN @kanyepilled @rope2cope @the virgin shepherd @Escthectrler @Dotrinfobe @incelerated @remincel @ERadicator @RichCel @SlutLiberationFront @erenyeager @SelfCrucified @kampman @D3X @ldargoblin @Caesercel @Of Manlets and Men @ReturnOfSaddam @Abominationcel @Sportbro @nihility @Copexodius Maximus @oldcel75 @Michael15651 @RoastieBeef @SocialzERo @MuslimCell @The Cagot @suigin @NearlyOver @thespanishcel @ElliotRodgerHere @Detro @Izayacel @Wizard32 @BlkPillPres @HeroinNihilism @FamilyGuy1999 @0Energy0Happyness @Kamikaze @XANDIARIES @shii410 @Justdone @Michinomiya Hirohit @ibericel @kampman @Gymcelled @Incline @Bourbon @solblue @Blackcel rigth wing @RREEEEEEEEE @Studiocel @FullTimeLoser @ordinaryotaku @Shigechi @Hate_my_life @Words2_live_bye @SkramzHandz @Neggr @The Zulfigar @nystagmuscel @dirtykombatcel @FinnCel @osman27 @horseshoe @MuslimMentalcel @Snowman888 @Lone-Star @Solo Disident @watcher @guaucel @Legionarivs @Linesnap99 @failmaxxed @Izayacel @Rambocel @dreadtheblackpill

Let me know if you want to be removed or added.

Also fun fact: the FBI included a dick pic that Dr. Pizza sent to one of their female agents in one of the trial exhibits, it's part of the public record now JFL.

Last edited:
I have no idea what 2nd circuit is or what ageplay is but he can rot in prison for life

ITers get what they deserve :feelsaww:

interesting
mods pin this

I have no idea what 2nd circuit is or what ageplay is but he can rot in prison for life
2nd circuit: federal appeals court that handles most appeals from federal district courts in New York, Connecticut, and Vermont

ageplay: sexual role play where adults pretend to be a different age, usually children

ageplay: sexual role play where adults pretend to be a different age, usually children
Shouldn't he be doing it with adults then. Not like.... actual children

I can hardly relate to this poor soul, unlike ITers, I've never been into children.

Don't particularly care about feds. Tbh if I was paid money to spend my time "monitoring" incel forums I would gladly accept. Sounds like a cushy job.

That said, IT won't touch this.

Shouldn't he be doing it with adults then. Not like.... actual children
He can’t without paying for it it’s like a fetish sort of the reason why it’s hard to legalize sex work is things like this hahaha

2nd circuit: federal appeals court that handles most appeals from federal district courts in New York, Connecticut, and Vermont

If it goes to the court in Vermont he’ll probably get sentenced brutally they’ll give 12 months to someone for a firearm possession this is entertainment to them to sentence people

IT already has taken their take on it, he was not a "real member" of the sub because he supposedly posted there once or twice and was allegedly in touch with this forum more than IT or reddit.
IT's own words.

IT already has taken their take on it, he was not a "real member" of the sub because he supposedly posted there once or twice and was allegedly in touch with this forum more than IT or reddit.
IT's own words.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

A blatant lie.

His Tweets lay bare his incelophobia, political affiliations, and sexual deviancy. I mean, he was married at the time he was arrested JFL

IT's own words.
and they wanted to label us as terrorists after JD even though JD himself said he was not incel, but related to us.

by their logic, that would technically make ITers pedophiles because even though Dr. Pizza wasn't an ITer, he shared their incelphobic views.

for some reason when I got tagged to read this I thought it was about Nathan Larson and took me a few seconds to realize Pizza is dif guy

how do they compare?

Dr. Pizza's defense was that he was seeking to engage in "age play" and that he did not intend to have sex to have sex with an actual minor.

Also fun fact: the FBI included a dick pic that Dr. Pizza sent to one of their female agents in one of the trial exhibits, it's part of the public record now JFL.
This IT pedo makes more of a fool of himself at his trial than any Chris Hanson To Catch A Predator episode.:lul:

Peter Bright of Ars Technica 741x450

This the face of true and good personality. He has such a great personality that queens think he is too good for them, so making him virgin but not an incel

@MuslimCell explain your choice

Incelphobe down! Next time, there needs to be a whole ass sting operation on IT.

I am not surprised by this story at all

This is one of the main reasons why I think that IT are a bunch of hypocritical losers.

They keep calling incels "pedophiles" yet when one of their very own is convicted of such a crime they all attempt to sweep it under the rug and act like nothing happened. How many incels have raped anyone? Zero. How many incels have tried to rape anyone? Zero.

It's all projection on their part. Same how they refer to us as "violent" yet they constantly talk about castrating, exterminating, or otherwise bringing harm to us. They need to own up to their own shit before they can even think about criticizing us.

NOTE

I made a typo in my original post. The evidence against Dr. Pizza in the form of his "jailbait Tweets" and email conversations were introduced under the Federal Rules of Evidence, not the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure.

Apparently the site doesn't allow editing of posts after 1 hour.

There's no way this dude couldn't tell they were actual kids. :fbi:

@MuslimCell explain your choice
He should be flagged like we us Muslim do , and he won't do it again . Jail isn't a solution , it just postponing the inevitable and can't solve pedophilia or any other crimes .

He should be flagged like we us Muslim do , and he won't do it again . Jail isn't a solution , it just postponing the inevitable and can't solve pedophilia or any other crimes .
:feelsokman:

If you agree , then you are ready to convert to islam . And I hope we joint each others in jihad against the infidels and the Zionist of Israel who are planning the the arrivals for their false messiah in Jerusalem :hax:

Lmao u just voted for every option

Lmao u just voted for every option
I didn't bother understand what's all about . All I know is that the pedophile should be flagged 80 times .

If you agree , then you are ready to convert to islam . And I hope we joint each others in jihad against the infidels and the Zionist of Israel who are planning the the arrivals for their false messiah in Jerusalem :hax:
:lul::lul::lul:
Honestly, I don’t even think I believe in god anymore, cause why would he make me suffer so much by making me ugly?

:lul::lul::lul:
Honestly, I don’t even think I believe in god anymore, cause why would he make me suffer so much by making me ugly?
Why !! Why ? Well it's simple . It's because he is God the source of creation and the one who made you into existing and awareness without him you can't be . Isn't this enough to make him free to do anything with his creation , existence is his sandbox where he does as he pleases . Existence is his game and he is the only player .

Why !! Why ? Well it's simple . It's because he is God the source of creation and the one who made you into existing and awareness without him you can't be . Isn't this enough to make him free to do anything with his creation , existence is his sandbox where he does as he pleases . Existence is his game and he is the only player .
How evil. I wish I never existed.

It's not our choice , may be If you were god himself you won't say the same thing about it as eViL .
True, probably more like amoral, but to us it’s evil.

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: stop blaming God for being a God , he is just being himself .
I mean, there’s many people here that blames their suffering in their parents because if they didn’t fuck, you wouldn’t be suffering here either. But the difference is that your parents didn’t know if you would suffer in life, but since God is said to be all knowing, he knew you would suffer but he didn’t give af.

I mean, there’s many people here that blames their suffering in their parents because if they didn’t fuck, you wouldn’t be suffering here either. But the difference is that your parents didn’t know if you would suffer in life, but since God is said to be all knowing, he knew you would suffer but he didn’t give af.
He is free to care or not give a fuck , he isn't bound by any law only the ones he decided to , he is the law . Everything is his creation he made them be and free to be with them the way you likes to be because without him they can never be

He is free to care or not give a fuck , he isn't bound by any law only the ones he decided to , he is the law . Everything is his creation he made them be and free to be with them the way you likes to be because without him they can never be
To incels, god is the greatest evil. Any incel actually worshipping a god like this is cucked. Thanking and praising him for making you into a subhuman abomination that suffers immensely.

To incels, god is the greatest evil. Any incel actually worshipping a god like this is cucked. Thanking and praising him for making you into a subhuman abomination that suffers immensely.
Interesting that unlike Christians, who like to delude themselves into believeing in a "loving God" and yet fail to realize the contradiction between their beliefs and the sad reality of real life, Muslims and Jews prefer not to pretend, they are more easy to say "God may be evil or he just hates you, because fuck you, that's why".

Interesting that unlike Christians, who like to delude themselves into believeing in a "loving God" and yet fail to realize the contradiction between their beliefs and the sad reality of real life, Muslims and Jews prefer not to pretend, they are more easy to say "God may be evil or he just hates you, because fuck you, that's why".
How did this thread end up here jfl

God in the Bible has anger issues, jealousy, and autistically shits on people he hates sometimes. As the Bible goes on and even further into the present, God starts becoming more mysterious and inaccessible. After contact with Greek philosophy and probably Buddhism, Abrahamic religious people realized our God looks pathetic and started changing his nature to become more elusive, and many of the scholars later on thinking of him to be like pure consciousness that created the world or something like that. Meanwhile our kike ancestors thought he looked like a man with hands and feet and walked with Adam in the Garden and slayed the leviathan.

Hope some Gorilla niggas rape him in prison ngl

"age play" lmfao the fucking excuses on these degenerates

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back