Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Update: Dr. Pizza, r/IncelTears member and convicted pedophile, begs federal judges to hear his case...again

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Just as you thought the whole clown show was over, Dr. Pizza's attorney filed the following petition in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit yesterday, seeking a panel rehearing and/or an en banc rehearing:

For those of you who are unfamiliar with federal appellate procedure, a panel rehearing means a case is reheard by a three-judge panel. On the other hand, an en banc rehearing means a case is reconsidered by all the active judges on a court. In Dr. Pizza's case, an en banc rehearing would mean arguing his case before all 13 judges sitting on the Second Circuit, 7 of which were appointed by Democratic presidents, the other 6 by Republican presidents.

WIN 20150424 202511 1024x576

The case began in April 2019 when Dr. Pizza—whose real name is Peter Bright—was caught in an FBI sting operation in which an agent pretended to be a mother offering her two young children for sex. Dr. Pizza was arrested and charged in federal district court in Manhattan after he met with this undercover agent.
Screenshot 2022 02 21 162350Screenshot 2022 02 21 162508

In his defense, Dr. Pizza claimed that he had no intention to rape a child but instead sought to engage in "age play". The jury said "bruh :feelssus: :feelskek:" and returned a guilty verdict on one count of attempted enticement after a trial in March 2020.

Dr. Pizza then appealed on the grounds that 1) the district court did not properly consider anti-LGBT and anti-kink bias during jury selection, and 2) the district court erroneously admitted evidence that he argues was prejudicial.

One month ago, the Second Circuit ruled against both arguments and upheld his conviction and sentence. Dr. Pizza is now begging them to reconsider their ruling, on the same grounds. It is not likely to succeed; both panel and en banc rehearings are granted very rarely, in around 1-2% of cases.

Before his arrest, this formerly married male feminist was an outspoken opponent of the incel community on Reddit and Twitter. Though the former r/IncelTears is no longer active, his incelophobic Tweets are still open for all to see:

Interestingly, both lawyers handling the case are ethnics. Daniel Habib, a graduate of Harvard College and Yale Law School, is representing Dr. Pizza; Alexander Li, a graduate of Harvard College and NYU Law School, represents the U.S. government in this case.

Dr. Pizza is now serving a 12-year federal prison sentence.

@gigacel123 @Urekkim @Rhaast @Lycan @Fat Link @Mecoja @SchrodingersDick @Defetivecuckachu @Copexodius Maximus @BlkPillPres @2playya @Komesarj89 @FlyFace @Justdone @stain @tehgymcel420 @RecessedChinCel @ERadicator @Arescel @kampman @Speed @Ritalincel @senses fail @watcher @Arthas93 @SentimentalCel @Arabcel9 @It'sAConspiracy @AwakenedArisen @Dotrinfobe @Alumpofflesh @-BrettyBoy- @Cope_Time @Wizard32 @Words2_live_bye @bigantennaemay1 @Bourbon @ConservativeCel @BardakTheGreat

This incelphobic soy piece of shit seems to be extremely desperate to get out of this dilemma. Sorry Peter, looks like it ain't happening, enjoy being used as someone's piss rag in prison!

Hope he dies in prison.

This incelphobic soy piece of shit seems to be extremely desperate to get out of this dilemma. Sorry Peter, looks like it ain't happening, enjoy being used as someone's piss rag in prison!
The irony is that he enjoys pissing on little boys and girls. Not joking, see page 15 of the petition:

Screenshot 2022 02 21 170024

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: This is the incelphobic cult that stalks us and tries to paint us as evil criminals.

People who spend all their time stalking and bullying us to validate their own lives are the worst type of people that exist on this planet.

What zero pussy does to a mofo.

I remember when he said anime was for pedophiles and now look at where he is at. First his argument was that he was just larping as a predator so he can catch people, then he said he was just role playing?

30C24667 1DDE 436E 8C30 96313164AB41

The irony is that he enjoys pissing on little boys and girls. Not joking, see page 15 of the petition:

View attachment 579034
Jfl. These are the people ostracizing us:feelskek:. Imagine being so low IQ you think a foid is going to offer her underage children for you to piss on :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

tossed salad

Noun.
The act of licking the anus and the area between the sex organs and anus, which is covered in a sweet liquid or syrup.
When done in prison, the reciever is dominant; the one doing it is submissive.

some of his other roles in prison as a pedo:

onahole
punching bag
reactive target for cafeteria food

incelophobic fag's gonna be walking with his back to the wall for 20 years :feelshaha:

Does this faggot really think he has a chance of beating the case?:feelskek:
No shot in hell but resending the case to go back for a retrial is like standard for lawyers

I remember a tweet about him drinking pumpkin coffees from Starbucks and now I just imagine his pudgy ass lifting his covers in his cell only to find a snickers bar and an eagerly awaiting nigger that has been bootyless for about a week. :feelskek:

The case began in April 2019 when Dr. Pizza—whose real name is Peter Bright—was caught in an FBI sting operation in which an agent pretended to be a mother offering her two young children for sex. Dr. Pizza was arrested and charged in federal district court in Manhattan after he met with this undercover agent.
I'm less concerned about him attempting to fuck some imaginary loli and more concerned about his reference to some actual loli he might've already arrested who is 11yo in Bronx, does she exist? Are they looking for her?
Bronx11

In his defense, Dr. Pizza claimed that he had no intention to rape a child but instead sought to engage in "age play". The jury said "bruh :feelssus: :feelskek:" and returned a guilty verdict on one count of attempted enticement after a trial in March 2020.
he doesn't specify whose anus maybe he wanted the mommy to peg him

Dr. Pizza then appealed on the grounds that 1) the district court did not properly consider anti-LGBT and anti-kink bias during jury selection, and 2) the district court erroneously admitted evidence that he argues was prejudicial.
What evidence is he referencing here?
Before his arrest, this formerly married male feminist was an outspoken opponent of the incel community on Reddit and Twitter. Though the former r/IncelTears is no longer active, his incelophobic Tweets are still open for all to see:

any posts on IT relating to him are trying to disavow him, saying he barely posted there, not a respected member of the IT community, etc, any thoughts on this?

Interestingly, both lawyers handling the case are ethnics. Daniel Habib, a graduate of Harvard College and Yale Law School, is representing Dr. Pizza; Alexander Li, a graduate of Harvard College and NYU Law School, represents the U.S. government in this case.

Dr. Pizza is now serving a 12-year federal prison sentence.
tbh this seems ridiculously high merely for writing text and not actually having done anything

you could have someone talk about doing something bad and then back off at the last second before actually doing it

you have niggers literally going balls-deep into lolis getting maybe a tenth of a sentence like this

Over for IT copers

His hair is thinning out from the stress over his future he don’t have enough leverage and he will serve at least a decade

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Daily reminder, this is the face of the bully group responsible for mocking us, bullying us, and otherwise trying to paint us as monsters. Seems like IT is nothing but projection.

:feelsseriously: this guy deserves his fate
:yes:

I'm less concerned about him attempting to fuck some imaginary loli and more concerned about his reference to some actual loli he might've already arrested who is 11yo in Bronx, does she exist? Are they looking for her?
View attachment 579122
I'm not concerned I'm jealous :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Especially the part where she touches his "snake" :feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao:

Hope he dies in prison.
I hope he doesn't die, for death is the end of sufferings. I hope he lives a long life there, being used by the Chads and Tyrones (well, mostly Tyrones) as their surrogate cunt each and every day. He deserves it.

This is what desperation looks like. A losers last gambit.

The rapist call us rapists unironically.

Daily reminder, this is the face of the bully group responsible for mocking us, bullying us, and otherwise trying to paint us as monsters. Seems like IT is nothing but projection.
what make him "the face" of it, exactly?

I'm sure IT is minimizing his role to unrealistic levels but I'm sure we're also prone to maximizing it. Where does the truth lie?

tbh this seems ridiculously high merely for writing text and not actually having done anything

you could have someone talk about doing something bad and then back off at the last second before actually doing it

you have niggers literally going balls-deep into lolis getting maybe a tenth of a sentence like this

It's the feds. Feds are insanely harsh when it comes to enticement/CP stuff. The minimum was 10 years. The guideline sentence was over 20 years. Judge granted a downward variance to 12 years.

If it was a New York state case then he'd have gotten 4-6 years, probably.

One-tenth? Not at the federal level lol.

One-tenth? Not at the federal level lol.
only whites get charged on federal level they literally leg niggers impregnate girls like this and don't even punish them

Inceltears won't touch this ever.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: This is the incelphobic cult that stalks us and tries to paint us as evil criminals.

People who spend all their time stalking and bullying us to validate their own lives are the worst type of people that exist on this planet.
They are literally incels in denial

No way this gets a rehearing en banc right? I haven't really done any research on the case but I doubt it's serious enough.

Also, imagine going from clerking for SCOTUS and then representing Dr. Pizza.

Have you ever noticed the irony that most IT members always look like soyboy sub 5's like this guy??? I'm 100% sure we mog most IT members to oblivion, yet they are the deluded heroes of the game.

the sting itself is pretty fucking vile, even if I were a nonce I think a mother offering her two kids for sex for some unbeknownst to me reason is too far. prostituting your kids or whatever is phenomenally fucked up and the reason age of consent laws were raised to what they are by feminists in the first place.

this guy has 0 morals or scruples. it's pretty soylent to sperg out and say paedophiles should just be killed because ra ra ra I'm not allowed to hate anybody else, but someone like this soy retard is such an antisocial element I think he actually should just be euthanised. of course he virtue signalled as "antiincel" and "antipedo" too probably

Holy Fuck this thread is pure lifefuel :feelshaha: this shit is beyond hilarious he was probably married to a landwhale from FDS too JFL :dab:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back