Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Please help me, I don't know how to make it stop

ParisCel

ParisCel

Recruit
★★★★★
Every time I see a girl +5/10 of my age, I imagine myself in couple with her, I imagine myself at the cinema with her, I imagine myself laughing with her, I imagine myself everything !!!! It's getting bad because it's ruining my life! I can't have a discussion with a girl (at school or otherwise) without imagining myself hugging her. It literally happens to me with all girls +5/10, not only with my oneitis. Please help me to stop it, it's ruining my life. I'm 18.

Every time I see a girl +5/10 of my age, I imagine myself in couple with her, I imagine myself at the cinema with her, I imagine myself laughing with her, I imagine myself everything !!!! It's getting bad because it's ruining my life! I can't have a discussion with a girl (at school or otherwise) without imagining myself hugging her. It literally happens to me with all girls +5/10, not only with my oneitis. Please help me to stop it, it's ruining my life. I'm 18.
Why you don't try to talk with her ? There is no way for us incels to ascension rather than to give our face to be slapped.

idk einstein you should figure it out with your high iq

Can't you hug girls in your friend group? I bet girls would love it since you are not thinking about having sex but actually about taking them out, hugging them and being nice to them

Can't you hug girls in your friend group? I bet girls would love it since you are not thinking about having sex but actually about taking them out, hugging them and being nice to them
173cm + acne

Ask them for a date.

Fap as many times as you need until it stops

imagine them getting hit by a bus and never getting to fuck chad again. it always makes me feel better.

it won't change anything, I don't want sex, but attention/affection
Have you tried, at least?
I know its not a "substitute" but you become so numb you can basically ignore women for a while.

it won't change anything, I don't want sex, but attention/affection
If that's what you're desiring, then the blackpill will drain your hope over time and this will stop. You're still young.

Seems like you havent swallowed the blackpill yet.

It will go away with age.

just smoke weed