Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I want to fuck Pattayan whores so much man - THAI WHORE PUSSY PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I spend my day watching the Pattaya beach walks, where they showcase whores. I even made a small whore edit JFL. This is the hoe I seen in todays video so I made this edit. I hope she is still there in March 2025 I will fuck her.

It's fucking over, you guys don't understand how brutal it is. I am fucking 29 in few weeks it's just fucking over. I just want to fuck a whore at this point there is no point deluding myself into ascension JFL.

I will fuck whores in Pattaya Thailand a couple times, hopefully it will free me from my genetic prison. I want to be free, I am stuck in this biological prison, my mind is raping me every fucking day, I haven't been free a single day of my life, I must have sex to take a step towards freedom, being a virgin is too much, my mind wont permit it, it wont leave me alone, I am too weak willed to overcome it and look past it like some oldcels can, I have no fucking idea how you can be a virgin 30+ it's just so fucking brutal I have no idea how the other oldcels handle it.

I want to be free. I need to have sex to be free, the burden of virginity is too strong on my mind I can't overcome it. It's fucking over. It's fucking me over so much I can't concentrate and liberate myself as long as I'm a virgin this shit will always be over my mind. Even my Tulpa agrees with me. I want to be free, I want to be free please... I don't want to be a fucking slave to my autism, to my anxiety, to my biology, to anything anymore, I just want to be free.

Last edited:
Low inhib, but good luck.

By March 2025 nothing will be left of Pattaya, that place has been swarmed by incel sausagefest. Watch old walking videos from 10 years ago and compare them to what you see today, the number of men quadrupled and it's very rare to see a cute freelancer anymore. I've stopped watching those because it made me depressed to see that rapid decline in quality, all the cute ones know that they can milk simps on OF.

By March 2025 nothing will be left of Pattaya, that place has been swarmed by incel sausagefest. Watch old walking videos from 10 years ago and compare them to what you see today, the number of men quadrupled and it's very rare to see a cute freelancer anymore. I've stopped watching those because it made me depressed to see that rapid decline in quality, all the cute ones know that they can milk simps on OF.
Yes I know its brutal

but what can I do

I spend my day watching the Pattaya beach walks, where they showcase whores. I even made a small whore edit JFL. This is the hoe I seen in todays video so I made this edit. I hope she is still there in March 2025 I will fuck her.

View attachment 1167666

It's fucking over, you guys don't understand how brutal it is. I am fucking 29 in few weeks it's just fucking over. I just want to fuck a whore at this point there is no point deluding myself into ascension JFL.

I will fuck whores in Pattaya Thailand a couple times, hopefully it will free me from my genetic prison. I want to be free, I am stuck in this biological prison, my mind is raping me every fucking day, I haven't been free a single day of my life, I must have sex to take a step towards freedom, being a virgin is too much, my mind wont permit it, it wont leave me alone, I am too weak willed to overcome it and look past it like some oldcels can, I have no fucking idea how you can be a virgin 30+ it's just so fucking brutal I have no idea how the other oldcels handle it.

I want to be free. I need to have sex to be free, the burden of virginity is too strong on my mind I can't overcome it. It's fucking over. It's fucking me over so much I can't concentrate and liberate myself as long as I'm a virgin this shit will always be over my mind. Even my Tulpa agrees with me. I want to be free, I want to be free please... I don't want to be a fucking slave to my autism, to my anxiety, to my biology, to anything anymore, I just want to be free.
It's such a shame passport fags ruined this. There was a time when all whitecels could ascend in SEA, but now its been so popularized that its hardly better than staying in the west. Theres so many white people / westerners in all of these popular geomaxxing locations, that you now have to compete with them. For decades, incels had been going to thailand for wives and cheap living but then along comes the passport niggers to fuck everything up. All they had to do was keep their mouth shut like all the geomaxxers before them. It could've stayed our nice little secret. But nope they just HAD to make it a trend. Now prices over there are skyrocketing due to all the normie passport fags. And if you ever travel there, then the whores there will know that you're only there because you failed to find a mate in the west. They'll think you're pathetic for that and they'll resent you.

God it's brutal, there is no escape for us.

Last edited: