Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Some foid is trying to help me get a gf - should I let her try to help me?

Sorry man, I just like being angry at fat people. But fat foids are the fucking worst.

She wants to create a profile on some dating app for me and needs all kind of information for that, such as:
  • A picture of me
  • My general location
  • My age
  • My height
  • My weight
This seems like a really bad idea. Not only have dating apps not worked for me when I have tried them myself, but she could speedrun ruining my life by, idk, calling everyone a nigger or worse.

What do you guys think?
If she was really trying to help she would be your gf

if she wanted to help why doesnt she just fuck you

I am not sure tbh. Never did any tests. If you told me I have a few mental illnesses here and there, I wouldn't really be surprised, though. Turns out being an incel does not do wonders for your mental health :feelskek:

Here are my face stats:
View attachment 1163362
what website is this

Who is she?

A personal friend or family?

Or a journalist trying to DOXX incels online?
A random foid i found in some TikTok comment section. Probably getting doxxed.

Sorry man, I just like being angry at fat people. But fat foids are the fucking worst.
They are. There is a huge difference between fat guys and fat foids

She wants to create a profile on some dating app for me and needs all kind of information for that, such as:
  • A picture of me
  • My general location
  • My age
  • My height
  • My weight
This seems like a really bad idea. Not only have dating apps not worked for me when I have tried them myself, but she could speedrun ruining my life by, idk, calling everyone a nigger or worse.

What do you guys think?
I say go for it, what's the worst that can happen?

It would take me at least one whole year to get rid of all of this weight. Without a girlfriend, where will I get the willpower to do that?
Willpower ? Just eat less you obese retard

another normie teen jfl

• A picture of me
  • My general location
  • My age
  • My height
  • My weight

What do you guys think?
Bad idea