Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Some foid is trying to help me get a gf - should I let her try to help me?

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★
She wants to create a profile on some dating app for me and needs all kind of information for that, such as:
  • A picture of me
  • My general location
  • My age
  • My height
  • My weight
This seems like a really bad idea. Not only have dating apps not worked for me when I have tried them myself, but she could speedrun ruining my life by, idk, calling everyone a nigger or worse.

What do you guys think?

Mogs me for getting foids to converse with you in the first place. :feelswhat:

Do it, she'll see how hard it is for guys to get anyone on these apps. Most foids think dating apps are easy for everyone.

Also you're not blackpilled at all if you think there is any hope left, you absolute buffoon. If you were truly subhuman at the start, you'd know that there is no improvement or strategy that will better you situation. It's fucking doomed. Unless you're a fakecel...

But anyways, you shouldn't give her any information; it sounds like a federal agent.

She wants to create a profile on some dating app for me and needs all kind of information for that, such as:
  • A picture of me
  • My general location
  • My age
  • My height
  • My weight
This seems like a really bad idea. Not only have dating apps not worked for me when I have tried them myself, but she could speedrun ruining my life by, idk, calling everyone a nigger or worse.

What do you guys think?
A woman being nice to you? FAKECEL!!!!!1111

You would have to be retarded if you did this. You already tried yourself and it didn't work. All you are doing is giving your information to some random foid you don't know you can even trust.

Mogs me for getting foids to converse with you in the first place.
How do you even know about this foid in the first place? :feelswhat:
I called her out in the TikTok comments for being a fakecel. She wasn't necessarily going for that "femcel personality", but she did call herself a female version of a Discord mod. Then we wen't back and forth and out of no where she bet that she could easily find me a gf

She'll try to frame you for sexual harassment

ask her why she doesn't just date you instead if she truly wants to help

You would have to be retarded if you did this. You already tried yourself and it didn't work. All you are doing is giving your information to some random foid you don't know you can even trust.
That's what I'm saying

lol fakecel tbh,tell her to date u

ask her why she doesn't just date you instead if she truly wants to help
That's the surefire way of knowing if a foid is serious about wanting to "help" or not. Quicker and safer than doing whatever this bullshit is that she wants you to do. I can guarantee that she won't.

Also you're not blackpilled at all if you think there is any hope left, you absolute buffoon. If you were truly subhuman at the start, you'd know that there is no improvement or strategy that will better you situation. It's fucking doomed. Unless you're a fakecel...

But anyways, you shouldn't give her any information; it sounds like a federal agent.
I know that there is no hope. I guess I'm just desperate to the point where I would try anything.

Do it, let her see for herself how fucked up the situation is

Do it, let her see for herself how fucked up the situation is
You know what, sure. Fuck it. Let me see if she would date me first though.

You know what, sure. Fuck it. Let me see if she would date me first though.
Thats the best test tbh. They always try to push it onto other foids, while they wouldn't even dead do it.

Well, boys. It looks like she's off the table. Fuck it, I will let her create a profile for me.

• A picture of me
  • My general location
  • My age
  • My height
  • My weight

What do you guys think?
Fucking apps are only for Chads and for foids, of course. Even when you're a normie, it doesn't work. Only with Chad's photo. But then foids would hate you even more when you'll meet them irl. Maybe they call the police and tell them you're a sex offender.
Beside that let never a foid "help" you with those issues. They're absolutely clueless. They understand nothing about today's rigged dating market. They think it's the personality that makes them being attracted to Chad. Haha.

Last edited:
Fucking apps are only for Chads and for foids, of course. Even when you're a normie, it doesn't work. Only with Chad's photo. But then foids would hate you even more when you'll meet them irl. Maybe they call the police and tell them you're a sex offender.
Beside that let never a foid "help" you with those issues. They're absolutely clueless. They understand nothing about today's rigged dating market. They think it's the personality that makes them to be to attracted to Chad. Haha.
I've decided to do it and let her see for herself how hard it is. Or let her ruin my life, we'll see.

Show your stats and i can tell if its worth it or not

Show your stats and i can tell if its worth it or not
21 y/o
180 cm (5'11)
145 kg

I know it's not worth it. But at the very least, she'll see how impossible it is for us to get into relationships.

21 y/o
180 cm (5'11)
145 kg

I know it's not worth it. But at the very least, she'll see how impossible it is for us to get into relationships.
Are you NT and whats your face ?

Are you NT and whats your face ?
I am not sure tbh. Never did any tests. If you told me I have a few mental illnesses here and there, I wouldn't really be surprised, though. Turns out being an incel does not do wonders for your mental health :feelskek:

Here are my face stats:

I've decided to do it and let her see for herself how hard it is. Or let her ruin my life, we'll see.
What's the difference? You tried it yourself. Dating, I personally call them Fucking-apps for Chad and foids are all about looks. It's the only thing that matters. If you're at least not 8/10,it's beyond over. Well, let that dumb foid find it out for herself. Of course she didn't want to date you, mh? That's all I need to know. If you're attractive, foids offer themselves to you. Even if you're gay. Then they see it as a challenge to change you, to bring you back to the right side, whatever. Lmao

I am not sure tbh. Never did any tests. If you told me I have a few mental illnesses here and there, I wouldn't really be surprised, though. Turns out being an incel does not do wonders for your mental health :feelskek:

Here are my face stats:
View attachment 1163362
Mhm, could be worth a try if you lose weight

What's the difference? You tried it yourself. Dating, I personally call them Fucking-apps for Chad and foids are all about looks. It's the only thing that matters. If you're at least not 8/10,it's beyond over. Well, let that dumb foid find it out herself. Of course she didn't want to date you, mh? That's all I need to know. If you're attractive, foids offer themselves to you. Even if you're gay. Then they see it as a challenge to change you, to bring you back to the right side, whatever. Lmao
This is what she said when I sent her a picture of me:

I think this is her trying to manipulate me into having confidence or whatever.

Lose weight and let her date you.
To see if she doesn't talk bs.

How low IQ do you have to be to give out your personal information to a foid that you met on the internet?

You just answered your own question

How low IQ do you have to be to give out your personal information to a foid that you met on the internet?

You just answered your own question
I'm not one for good decisions

Lose weight and let her date you.
To see if she doesn't talk bs.
It would take me at least one whole year to get rid of all of this weight. Without a girlfriend, where will I get the willpower to do that? Also, while I'm losing weight, she will let Chad fuck her brains out, making her completely forget about me.

21 y/o
180 cm (5'11)
145 kg

Fakecel fatcel.

It would take me at least one whole year to get rid of all of this weight. Without a girlfriend, where will I get the willpower to do that? Also, while I'm losing weight, she will let Chad fuck her brains out, making her completely forget about me.
With this attitude you remain an incel, not to mention the fact that being overweight like that is extremely harmful to your health. You're 21 years old, come on. Girls are waiting at the finish line, they don't go the way with you. It's their fucking nature. You seem to be able to looksmaxx, take your chance and made us pride. Fuck off them Chads and grab some pussy!

Fakecel for having foid friends

do fasting you fakecel fat fuck you don't need to do anything you just don't eat

With this attitude you remain an incel, not to mention the fact that being overweight like that is extremely harmful to your health. You're 21 years old, come on. Girls are waiting at the finish line, they don't go the way with you. It's their fucking nature. You seem to be able to looksmaxx, take your chance and made us pride. Fuck off them Chads and grab some pussy!
I wasn‘t fat all my life, surprise surprise, and even back then I didn‘t get any girls. It‘s over for me. Losing weight won‘t do shit, except make me healthier.

• A picture of me
  • My general location
  • My age
  • My height
  • My weight

What do you guys think?
Fuck off

I called her out in the TikTok comments for being a fakecel. She wasn't necessarily going for that "femcel personality", but she did call herself a female version of a Discord mod. Then we wen't back and forth and out of no where she bet that she could easily find me a gf
To be honest if she doesn’t know you use this site, id take the risk. My life is just that boring sometimes

To be honest if she doesn’t know you use this site, id take the risk. My life is just that boring sometimes
She does. I sent her this thread.

This sounds like a golden opportunity to make a friend too.